Finally

Finally

dccomics.com/blog/2017/01/12/the-dark-knight-and-the-fastest-man-alive-dive-deeper-into-the-mystery-of-dc?sf50628508=1

That pic has some photoshop potential.

So this was King's project... disappointing.

lol took too long, not interested in that plotline any more.

Holy shit. Fabok and King on the same issue.

Based DC.

Ugh

I hate this shit

no?

King is still writing another ongoing book.

>King
>Fabok
SOLD

King's project is a 12-issues long mini.

Got any proof? Because at least for the next six months he will be busy with this, Batman and Sheriff of Babylon.

>the two greatest detectives Batman and Flash
>Not Elongated Man and Detective Chimp
feels bad man

>Elongated Man in Flash issues
>Detective Chimp in Batman issues

post yfw

This is batman. Its a 4 issue crossover between issues 21 and 22 of the flash and batman

Finally

The rest of y'all faggots be hatin'; I'm hype for what might be the best DC event since Flashpoint

>Ralph and Barry together again
too good to be true

Nah, that's with Gerads for 12 issues while they work out Sheriff of Babylon TV rights.

Oh I thought this was a mini. Turns out it's a crossover. That's even worse.

DC just can't let go the house style.

>Button
>Button
>Who's got the button

While Marvel can't let go of tracers.

hasn't detective chimp been in batman issues?

Non canon holiday special

So Batman and Flash are going to be DC´s equivalent of Marvel´s Illuminati?

>It's been almost a year since rebirth first came out

Wtf it literally happened yesterday

> hey guys Marvel just announced their next crossover event
>next crossover event?
>you mean they will make another one in less than 3.to 5 months from MU
> yeah...
> well let's announce our mini crossover prequel our summer event

"How to kill Marvel small hype to Secret Empire"

No one is hyped for secret empire. Which is a shame because it might actually be decent, given how much of a treat Hydra Cap has been. Normies just hate it because of "not muh"

Someone make it a template, and then make a Martian Manhunter with choco.
Would do it myself but I can't even make a stick figure in MS paint.

>the two greatest detectives in the DC universe

Who is The Question? Ralph Dibny? Detective Chimp? Tim Drake? The Riddler?

Pretty excited to see Batman and Flash working together.

Or maybe because CWII was a waste of time that ruined yet again more books with the event and we are getting yet another event next month.

It might be great but Marvel is a event-whore wish they were more like DC and just let the book breath for a while.

I hate how Ms.Marvel is right now or how 6 issues of Ultimates dealt directly with Civil War II stuff.

What difference does it make to them finding out Dr. Manhattan created the DC universe?

>and it's not who anyone expects!
Okay, I'll play. Let's see, the Legion, one or more of the Watchmen, the Amazons, Pandora, Paraiah, Captain Atom/Monarch/Harvest, one or more of the three Jokers, someone from outside the DCU but still owed by Warner Bros, the Anti-Monitor, the Power Company... Just about any obscure/dead/missing characters are likely. It's gonna be one of those twists.

No, they're just the only two detectives in their super hero team.

>ctrl+f "Marvel" in a DC thread
yep here it is

>Howard Porter

I know, Civil War II was a massive hype killer (with exception for that Loki vs Thor tease). However, Hydra Cap was by far the best part of the entire event, so making him the main focus (and bringing in a better writer) could bring major improvements.

Should I read Flash from Flashpoint to current? I tried before but I disliked Captain Cold having actual cold powers instead of being a normal dude with a cold gun.

no just start at rebirth, you want to avoid that venditti run at all cost

Are you triggered?

DC doesn't need it. I think they banked on this hook really relaunching Rebirth but after months w/o it it's just fine.

Nah, current run is ass.

>Secret Empire
What's this now?

Lol, Wally's not even fucking involved in the DCU rebirth plot anymore.

Gotta give that shit to Batman and Barry.

Flash hasn't been good since 2005. The only thing relevant to this crossover would be the Flash Rebirth #1 oneshot from 2016.

What would you recommend then? I don't read DC but want to, I only really know shit about characters from JL and Titans/Teen Titans.

Isn't he dealing with that shit in Titans?

Wallyfags once again proving to be obnoxious.

Titans has been starring Wally and like 75% of the plot so far has dealt with HIM and why no one remembers the original Titans.

I'm interested.

Read the Geoff Johns run.

I'd recommend that the main character of DCU Rebirth be involved with the plot progression of DCU Rebirth instead of Barry Allen or Batman?

Wally's the one who magically shot the button at Batman. And the one who told Barry about the letter. It's not very sensible they just leave him out of what's going on.

But yeah, sure, I guess Batman needs the Watchmen sales bump.

No, they dealt with Abra Kadabra which led to a red herring.

Wally is literally the only person alive who could know anything about what happened and he's just not involved in figuring out what happened.

He is, Titans just found out that the word ``manhattan´´ has someting to do with the time lost

Hell no. This is still Batman, What King is working on something else entirely.

>Finally

It hasn't even been a year since this started. I swear you guys wanted Manhattan to Appear in Titans #1 or something

Is 8 months almost a year?

Ralph is still a little unhinged, Drake is "Dead" and the Riddler is a villain again. I'm with you on Detective Chimp

Flashpoint was one of the worst Dc comics ever released. And not because of the reboot, it was pure edgy shit, exposition and "hype" scenes to make up for a lack of good writing. You have to be seriously retarded to enjoy it, on any level.

Cold is back to the cold gun

Yeah but he never showed up in The flash with the Cold gun since. That will change next issue, tho.

Yes I totally want a Hydra Wars in any form but I don't trush Marvel with events.

The quality of the main-event might be good but pushing yet again a third time in less than a year to another crossover is to fucking much.

Big Crossovers should be once a year period.

Yay! It`s Before Watchmen 2!

Im the guy who does chronological storytimes. I have most of the watchmen/losh references post rebirth, but I haven't read any flash issue because the rebirth issue was really, really bad. Has ANYTHING important happened in that book? Even a minor thing? Sally showed up, that had to matter

>Flashpoint was one of the worst Dc comics ever released

You need to read more user. Flashpoint was pretty bottom of the barrel, but far from the worst. You want shit events? Check out Bloodlines, Armageddon, Genesis, or the actual worst, Countdown to Final Crisis.

He did at the end of #13.

Yeah that's true. I guess I didn't click because he had his gun in Justice League, Forever Evil and Rogues Rebellion

They need a special title like "world's finest" and "brave and the bold."

Quick thinkers?

I love marvel events, the books i enjoy release amazing tie ins, if the writer's good the tie ins will still be good. I mean I loved Ultimates and hulk during civil war II, I read the main book online and bendis never saw my money. Why are they so terrible for people? Just ignore the main book. Seeing a tie in Shit on the main book continuity wise is amazing.

The Quick and the DeadParents

Yes, that's what I was referencing.

I've read those. Armaggedon was great. Genesis and countdown were bad, but since they were erased from canon i don't care.

> Ultimates wasted 6 issues on Civil War II doing minor things instead of the first 6 amazing issues with one of the best first-half
> He liked CWII issues

Son you have shit taste, they should had left Ultimates alone and leaving the writer doing whatever he wanted, the first 6 issues were pure gold.

Like I said I like more DC approach: minimal events with some crossovers

What great cases have they solved? They still haven't solved the case of how to stay current and published.

This would have been more convincing if it was Martian Manhunter instead

Are you a moron? Wally isn't going to be the only guy going after Watchmen plot, Flash: Rebirth already confirmed this.

It's going to be Batman & Barry with Wally & Dick to honour ""legacy"" of these characters.

>one of the worst Dc comics ever released
>pure edgy shit
>exposition and hype vs good writing

but user, that's not Flashpoint

They must be pretty shitty detectives if they don't even talk to the one guy who knows what happened.

>Firestorm died in this shit event

So many terrible things about this, but that one always gets me mad.

Batman's still number 1 but yeah Flash shouldn't be number 2. He's top 10 though I'd say.

And you know this how? Did you read the book? Wally's entire subplot is about finding clues with his group while Barry also does the same with Batman in a corner. Wally already told Barry about everything he knows about, including Kadabra in Flash #9.

Obviously once this 4 issue crossover is done, Barry will track down Wally to tell him about what happened. That will go back and forth until the real Crisis hits.

He know that the timeline was altered. That's EVERYTHING he knows. He already told barry that shit. Even worse, he believes the pre-Flashpoint memories are his own and is stalking iris. The guy is a mess.

Iris still raised him in this universe, actually.

All he'd have to do is touch her and she'd get memories of him like the Titans did.

Just throw the button into the speedforce. Throwing things into the speedforce always solves your problems.

This doesn't change what other users say, Barry is already informed about Wally's whereabouts, including the recent Kadabra action. Now it's his move as a forensic.

I think it's weird that Batman doesn't want to talk to him.

I assume Batman is aware of him, what with him blowing up the Batcave and then joining a superhero team, very publicly, with his son.

After Watchmen

He's probably stalking him like Deathstroke at the moment.(And obviously monitoring him through Dick) Return of Wally West wrapped up only last month, reactions will take a while.

Fuck this writer is so so bad. I want to punch him. He's like a kid. His logic is dumb, his lines are dumb.
Has justice league vs suicide squad been bad?

Yeah, Titans suffers from the rest of the universe moving at double speed. Flash was getting Wally cameos months ago that were weeks in Wally's future and you get this weird disconnect.

Seems like they really didn't have a good fit for Wally post DCU Rebirth.

I was hoping for Wally to team up with Batman but I guess this is okay.

Also, WHERE IS THE SHAZAM ONGOING!

It's a popcorn book. It's had lots of stupid eventy moments.

>the guilty always returns to the scene of the crime
Truly a masterful detective.

Which is hilarious because KADABRA RETURNED TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

And there was no funeral. Non one cared.

>All he'd have to do is touch her and she'd get memories of him like the Titans did.

That didn't work for Linda, did it?

well maybe less hype might be good for the comic. I'm looking forward to it.

>hurrr if they're not a-listers they're not relevant durrr
Go away, the adults are talking.

John's is still being stingy. But with all the shit he's doing now I don't think he'll ever do it.