If you're not from one of the 13 original states, I don't consider you a real American

If you're not from one of the 13 original states, I don't consider you a real American.

George Washington wasn't from the original 13 states

>WV
>not high lighted
>I don't know shit about West Virginia.

ya blew it.

Yes lad.

It doesn't matter if West Virginia is in original territory of Virginia, it's still a separate state.

Born in Salisbury, MD. Grew up in Sussex County, DE.

Count me in, motherfucker.

its funny because its true and you never realize how true it is until you move out of the real United States

t. Philadelphia kid who moved to Utah

He was born in Virginia.

though Vermont, Tennessee and WV should be included in this

West Virginia is still rightful Virginia clay. One day we will cleanse the white trash and reclaim our land.

Yep, CTfag here, I've been around much of the west and one big thing is that the architecture is AWFUL going westward. At least in my state you get some rather nice looking old buildings from the 1800s and before.

I'm from Tennesse, It's close enough

I agree. Ironic how the state made for the Union is a shithole and Virginia is pretty nice except for the big cities.

Proxy fail?

And niggers. Trust me

Nope I've lived here for 19 years

Well yeah, the niggers are in the big cities like Richmond. I was in Williamsburg for Busch Gardens, that is a beautiful town.

Why would you move to Brazil then? I guess you are Brazilian?

You're right I am a Cascadian

Yeah i'm right near there. Very anti-trump. Drove around with a Donald sticker (dumb enough anyways) and almsot got rekt 6 times in one day

If you werent born in Massachusetts you dont have a REAL American history.

Yeah I'm both Brazilian and American. My parents moved here

This
To be fair, Vermont was part of New York and therefore a colonie back then

Too bad West Virginia is more conservative than Virginia will ever be again. West Virginia should claim your cuck state and cleanse it.

>east coast is full of descendents of immigrants
>we are the real America

White men left the east coast a long time ago.

Dumb German, that could be easily fixed by forcing all of NOVA back into DC where they belong.

You act like those inbred sister fuckers could stop ODing long enough to find Virginia on a map.

Immigrants are in the east coast because that's where they usually enter the country, of course.