>UNJUST
UNJUST
>UNJUST
UNJUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sjuey25ug
youtube.com/watch?v=OG--M8B04DA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like his uncle or whatever, and sounds like he's 50.

based earth rockers

CKY V when?

being an old man and trying to appeal to some non-existent skater culture in 2017 is not UNJUST in the least

It's not really about the skating

Getting healthy and relearning what made you love life in the first place is peak UNJUST

>video not available

What the shit

Works for me, weird

i miss ryan

Is Ryan Dunn in it?

Never ever.

Dunn is dead. Dico hates Bam. Raab and Rake moved on with their lives. And the rest of Bam's "friends" bailed on him once he really went downhill.

>trying to appeal to some non-existent skater culture in 2017
Skate culture is alive and well

Get a grip faggots. Alcoholic drug addicts never really unJUST, you're just seeing the calm before the next relapse.

What's Dico up to?

Is there anything more cringe-worthy than an old ass man trying to still be an edgy skater?

Apparently he does a podcast with literal whos. He's trying to distance himself from the Jackass/CKY part of his life.

What is Dico's problem with Bam and the CKY shit?

THIS

Dico and Bam made a movie called Minghags. I don't know if it was an issue with payment or ownership, but basically Dico got pissed at Bam during the production of that and they don't talk anymore.

>skating
it's like was put in cryosleep in 2005

His uncle looks like a skellington

>tfw you're in love with bams ex wife

a guy still asspained a skater stole his girlfriend

>skate culture is alive and well

By well you mean a cancerous subculture of degenerate violent homeless people who do lots of drugs yes

>t. old skater who can’t let it go
Grow up.

the only thing a skater is capable of stealing is the skate from another skater

lmao, looks like those "skater kids" never changed. every skater kid I encountered was obsessed with skating as a way to get pussy. that just shows you how naturally beta they were/are.

Did he runned out of money for drugs?

lol you're a loser if you look up to this emotionally fragile skater manchild

I never used skateboarding like that.

Good shit.

lol what do you think it was before, tony hawk was the exception not the rule
he's skating and travelling with his friends, doing something he's good at, seems good to me

You just proved his point. Good job.

t. 45 years old skater

You're off by 23 years, but good try.

What are you talking about? That's exactly what it was before and is fazing out right now.
We get it, you're too cool for physical activity man, but don't act like you know what you're talking about.
I watched a Mountain Dew League on ABC like 4 months ago or some shit.

Tony Hawk got a lot of kids into skating. I remember skating with christian kids, girls, older guys who were coming back.

I don't know where all you guys live, but skating is still incredibly popular in southern California.

Death by reckless accident soon.

>physical activity
>activity where you stand on a board with wheels

Have you ever seen a sweating skateboarder?
the answer is no

for sure man this guy is just standing on a board
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sjuey25ug

Yeah for cool gurls and the fuccbois who follow them around
And also spics and nignogs

ya it was the videogame that started the craze. Became like a huge fad in the early 2000s and then died when the homeless violent people scared all the suburban kids away

Shitty music and mediocre skateboarding. Being this old and fat and still skateboarding is JUST incarnate.

you sound like a bitter loser who can't into fun

WHERE IS THE SWEAT

I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A PHYSICAL ACTIVITY BUT THIS PERSON IS SLIDING AROUND ON A OBJECT WITH WHEELS

The board doesn't leap on it's own. Skaters have some of the strongest calves and cores around. I'm telling you, they're cut. Shits a workout.

lol it uses lots of core and leg muscle strength. good skaters make it look easy

Have you ever planted your fat ass on a skateboard and tried to do the same tricks that marginally skilled skaters do? It's a fucking workout. kys, my guy.

I'm glad someone gets it.

You are 100% correct.
But I'm still cooler than skateboarding

There is no skater that weighs more than 180 pounds.

these people are not athletes they are rolling holocaust reinactors

fuck cky sucks and bams skate style looks horrible. i would say he needs to just lose weight but i think his damage is irreversible at this point

skater culture is not dead, especially in white towns.

it is cancerous just as it was a decade ago, but it brings good drugs and loose women that are easy manipulated.

Minghags was a fucking abomination.
And this is coming from someone who's seen Haggard like a million times.

He's way too old to compete with the young skaters now. He shouldn't have been a retarded alcoholic drug addict and moved into the business side like every other competent ex-pro.

Same can be said for a gymnasts weight. Are they not fit?
What is your definition of an athlete? A 240lbs monster that can catch a ball or run a ball real far?

>wow fuck what a workout holy shit
>skate literally all day

pick one. Its not a workout. Its not even comparable to jogging.

I would like to see one of these faggots pick up a barbell or play a game of rugby

Who told you that was a requirement and why were you dumb enough to believe it?

Skate videos are made from clips. They'll spend all day on one run and take the best bit. You don't see all the work.

Confirmed to have never even set foot on a skateboard.
Why are you even in this thread then?

I fucking love Haggard. There are so many good lines in that movie to just quote

Depends how you skate. I used to go out with a gallon of water that's how much I would sweat

>same can be said of gymnasts

Uh a 5 foot 3 manlet gymnast that looks like this is not comparable to the rolling shoah foundation exibit

Was it that bad? I liked Haggard and have been meaning to see Minghags.

>most of the b roll shots are from iceland
>he doesn't mention iceland because he got the shit beaten out of him for causing trouble at a music festival

If he wasn't 5'3 he'd look like a skater. How much you think he weighs at 5'3 to look like that? 170 is being generous.

There like a early 30s skater who just married one of the best chicks I've ever known in my life. It happens.

You're a faggot and I even think skaters are faggots. You just don't know what you're talking about at all.

Bams never going to be unjust because bam has been a total faggot since some undetermined childhood age, probably 12. He's always been a shit and this is simply a new chapter in his confused, stupid life

Not really. The death of Ryan Dunn forced him to grow up.

FUCK OFF PR SHILLS

What exactly would I be shilling for? It's fucking bam

pls back to /fit/

Why would he make videos of himself without losing weight first?

Is that was earthrockers was? A mature person would mourn his friends death with dignity and stoticism. Not teenage angst bullshit interviews and retarded monuments

Shilling for a random ass video of a guy skating?

9/10, would smash

just ollieing makes my heart rate go up pretty good

>Haven't skated in years
>Cool skatepark like a block away
>Free to use
>Want to buy a board and get back into it
>Scooter rats infest the place and I'd be like 17 years older than the average person there
Life is suffering

Damn I wish I stuck with skating as a kid.

I know it's easier said than done but don't let other people's perception of you keep you from doing what you want

Honestly thought he was dead.

Glad he's still alive.

Just get a longboard and cruise. Maybe you should grow some dreads and over weed too.

>not a musician
>can't be an earth rocker
fuck this bros

>skate literally all day
>literally all day
how much calories burned is a good workout to you?
even walking all day is a good workout

underrated kek

>those canines
fucking vampire teeth baka

>89090849
pedaling, jumping and cardio literally the definition of a good workout. go fuck yourself

Mine are longer, girls seem to comment on them a lot for some reason.

Fucking hate this guy in the early 2000s he and his family would shit up love park and FDR skatepark. He would kick his skateboard out infront of the little 11 year old kids and laugh. I started kicking my skateboard out infront of him and he started crying like a bitch and Mike V beat the shit out of us while he hid behind him. Guy starts shit when he knows he's safe. If he is at risk he fucking cries like a bitch. After we lost the fight the fucking cops stole my skateboard too. Fuck Mayor John Street too.

Listen to this if you want unjust.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG--M8B04DA

sup novak

Nah, not unjust. There's something Steve-o said in the MTV documentary about his addiction. He said when he first checked into rehab he only wanted to get clean so he could be a hero. People would read about how he beat addiction and they'd love him even more than they did when he was an addict. But he didn't really start to get better until he turned all the cameras off and realized he just wanted to do it for himself, for his family, for his health. I think Bam is still stuck in the stage that Steve-o was at. It's great that he's lost weight and he's skateboarding or whatever, but I think the real motivator for him right now is still the attention. I think he's doing this because he wants people to say "wow bam's back, he looks great" etc. And regardless of how his life may be improving, that mindset is exactly what got him into trouble in the first place.

imagine losing a fight to a skater

Who was the best Jackass and why is it Chris Pontius?

absolutely based. glad for him