RESOLUTION

RESOLUTION.
FUCKING.
WHEN.

Power of Thor or just Thor will kill Jane Foster.

It got resolved son... Bet you don't read comics, eh?

UNSOLICITED OPINION OF ISRAEL????

Don't bother asking, it's marvel

Pic related is what they're equivalent to

The Hammer has a sentient cosmic storm trapped inside it. When Thor realized he was forcing a sentient being, even worse enslaved by his father, tomdo his being he was stricken with guilt and deep down knew he was no longer worthy.

What if gorr was right

And he probably spoke to the hammer, which is sentient.

>Mjolnir is sentient

That's stupid, is Stormbreaker sentient too? Is every weapon Odin made sentient?

So basically they made a white man feel white guilt over being a slave owner.

Christ marvel, this is the same reason you dont give a black character the powers of a gorilla.

So is Jane ignorant of this?

no the hammer likes jane

But the hammer doesn't like Thor, who has carryed it for decades, treated it as a friend even before knowing it was sentient and is willing to let it go and enjoy its freedom while depriving Thor of his power?

They already revealed it in Unworthy Thor #2.

Then why is he ok with getting another mojlinr that presumably also has a living storm in it?

Not really, no.

I remember that episode from Dave the barbarian.

>It is allways about me

Go away, child.

But how does that make him unworthy? How could someone else BE worthy? When is this going to make sense?

No they didn't.

They haven't revealed what made him unworthy yet.

>syndicated comics
>resolutions
>ever

>syndicated
It's cute that you try and use "big" words to appear inteligent, yet still got it wrong.

Syndication and serialization are pretty the same thing. So you're wrong yourself user.

>But how does that make him unworthy?
If he isn't concrete in his willingness to wield the hammer then he can't

No pussyfooting around

No, they really aren't.

If these comics were syndicated (there are many, just not these), then they wouldn't all be published by Marvel, as they are.

Go ahead, double-down if you want, but with the advent of internet dictionaries, it'd be a foolish thing to do.

Sue me, I'm foreign.
The point is that they never get any definitive ending, ever.

I don't buy the concept of anyone liking Jane.

"The power of Thor kills Jane Foster"

I've yet to see a decent explanation that covers why Odin couldn't lift it either

>Jane could heal her cancer with Asgardian tech.
>Refuses to instead use a hammer that will kill her.

Gotta milk this shit until Jane Foster finally dies from the hammer. This is also the longest fucking life drain ever. She's been Thor for how long in universe time now?

Too long.

>you dont give a black character the powers of a gorilla.
But they already did that, her name is gorilla girl.

Here's what happened boys. So in the God Butcher arc there are several times where Thor doubted the usefulness of gods under witnessing some of the living conditions on other gods' worlds. This of course was all erased when Thor turned the god bomb onto Gorr and erasing him from all time. So Thor removed the doubt coincidentally through time travel shenanigans.
Cut to original sin, Thor is hit by the blast to awaken dormant or unknown knowledge about himself. He immediately realizes he has a sister and fucks off on the adventure. But what else should have been accessible was his moment of doubt because the Watcher sees all no matter if you have time shenanigans or not. What Fury whispered was something to activate the memory of his own doubt and it lost him his worth.

Never.

When they did this, there's a reason why we never got to see what Nick Fury said. It's because even MARVEL themselves don't know what the fuck he said. They just wanted their fem Thor, and this was the beginning of the path of that, via taking away Mjolnir from Thor.

And now if Thor gets to have another version of Mjolnir, it means that they won't have to really revisit the whisper incident.

Black Panther during Marvel x DC - amalgam

Theunworthywsaidwhat

user....