Any other oldfags (pre-2008) here that use both reddit and pol? Need someway to get the normie narrative

Any other oldfags (pre-2008) here that use both reddit and pol? Need someway to get the normie narrative.

>inb4 go back

2005 here what you wanna know?

nothing, just wondering why all the reddit hate when I know most the faggots saying go back browse the jewditt every damn day.

No nigger, we hate reddit. How can you even use that shit show of a site? Whoever came up with the interface needs to be shot.

Because Reddit is known to have liberal bias (at least on administrative level), and even before Sup Forums was a thing "back to R e d d i t" was a popular meme.

>reddit
Literally why?

That place was made to be a hugbox for retards

04 fag here, what would you like to know?

reddit is a (((safe space))).

oldfag here (2014), it has interesting things sometimes, it's more informative
though boards on Sup Forums like /k/ and even /his/ sometimes are cool too

Some people put their money where their mouth is

I haven't touched it since the mudslime coverup in florida

Memes aside:

Reddit is so fucking unattractive and unappealing, the same way twitter is. I've never bothered with those because the comment section is confusing as fuck for newcomers to follow.

me too. sup fag.

If you weren't here for /n/ you need to go back

that's when i deleted my npr app. it was literally the only radio i would listen to. now i drive with the windows down.

/fucking thread

>2014
4/10 bait from nigger mountain

I started on Sup Forums around 07-08, then Reddit '10-'11, /fit/ '12-present, Sup Forums and Sup Forums '13-present. Not really any overlap ever.

I've been here since 2004 and used to use Reddit too but deleted my account like 2 years ago.

>reddit

I use reddit for specific hobbies and interests, as the discussion tends to be better referenced and more serious.

Unsurprisingly, the site leans left and is deeply infested with political correctness, and the upboat/downboat system does nothing to help those who don't agree with the mainstream narrative.

Also there is a lot more grills over there which, on some topics and debates, they can be insufferable.

t. 2006 oldfag

reddit is great as a link aggregate and for pretty pictures (provided you use RES but that should be a given). reddit's comment section meanwhile is absolutely terrible in both theory and practical execution and that's not even including the type of people that use it. the tree-structure would be bad enough if it wasn't all unfunny puns and circlejerk

Been here since '05 or so and Something Awful before that....I have only been to reddit once through a Google link on solving a cell phone issue. ZeroHedge, TakiMag and Drudge are my other frequents.

>'06
>go to /m/ for dem Gundams
>find myself on /k/
>/k/ my home board for many years
>sandy vag happens, come to Sup Forums to try and keep up
>now waste my life away on Sup Forums trying to keep track of happenings

Never got into FB, twitter or any of that. i seriously am at a point where my understanging of things veries considerable from other people who are obsessed with posting things and getting likes.

i was here when it was /new/

entered Sup Forums in '07, never touched plebbit even to raid. Every screencap ive seen makes it look awful from the layout to the users to the vote bullshit.

>tfw 2008
>will never be considered an old fag