Why did they go to the cafe every morning or afternoon?

Why did they go to the cafe every morning or afternoon?

Why didn't they just buy a fancy coffee press/drip machine machine like real yuppies?

There was a coffee machine in Frasier's apartment. They just went out because that's the kind of people they were (also so the series could have more than just two main sets).

Because turbo yuppies are too rich to enjoy coffee without the coffee shop atmosphere

why did the other guy have an english accent?

>i have no idea how people in real world behave

Because rich people like to be seen.

>he doesn't understand cafe culture

Because humans are inherently bored so we make up things to do and care about.

What kind of hair style did Frasier have?

>doesnt know the pleasures of a great conversation in a nice cafe
>murmur of people going about their day just quietly enough that you barely notice
>idly staring at decoration while sipping delicious coffee
>getting flirted at by barista girls

Why was the Cafe Nevorsa patio set used so sparingly?

Yep.

Cafes need to ban laptops and get rid of wifi.

Because it took place in Seattle.

t. Seattleite

Why was it ok to slutshame Roz?

Every nu-male/Reddit favorite show

Niles was hip to the baristafu.

Daphne was sexually harassed by Niles every episode. #MeToo

Because Roz was a slut shillanon.

Is thay why it's your favorite show hahahahaha gottcha hahahahaha you are reddit and are short, cargo shorts hahaha

Their mother was English

Look it's a really dumb shill.

(((They))) fear the Crane.

partial skullet

No it's the highbrow patrician.

how can you blame niles?

no she wasnt

what? isnt she some kind of broad cockney thing they normally do for classless plebs?

Because her being a slut led to her making retarded decisions.

>Single mother with some guy who disappeared after a episode

>Fuck tons of gross dudes

>Fucked Frasier's elderly professor

>Constantly placed getting railed by dick over her career

That was Daphne's mother.

Roz was the worst part of Fraiser. Unnecessary and unlikable.

Yes she was

Frasier either was a recovering alcoholic and was using the cafe as a Cheers replacement or he just hadn't found a good regulars bar yet in his neighborhood.

Late 90s NBC propaganda. They where big on pushing the 'heroic' single mother. Rachel from Friends too.

I love how he drank beer and watched/talked about sport regularly and then was suddenly too good for that shit when he moved to Seattle.

He (like most people who come to Seattle) went full cuck and I don't think he could handle being in a Seattle bar. I always assumed the coffee shop made sense since it would probably be within walking distant of the radio station, Frasier's apartment and Niles' office. Neighborhood coffee shops are a thing in Seattle.

Frasier was autistic as fuck but pretty bro-tier in Cheers but turned into a weird metro fag in Frasier.

Right? Frasier on Cheers was super bro-tier. But Frasier on Frasier turned into this ultra snobbish fag. But that does happen to males who move to Seattle.

I think he must have had a super weak personality since he went full cuck when he was hanging out with Niles but he was pretty bro-tier and down with the Celtics when hanging out with the lads from Cheers.

>t. born and raised in Seattle

He had to step up his game to compete with the superior patrician Niles.

What does that mean?

He makes several references to his time in Boston throughout the show, usually through the lens of depression and being dissatisfied with his psychiatric practice. Frasier knew he was slumming it and wasn't ashamed, but clearly more of a coffee shop kind of guy.

That hair style and those toes...

It rains in a lot in Seattle. Hence they don't sit outside all too often.

Because normies enjoy leaving the house and enjoying the atmosphere of a cafe/restaraunt.

Oh eat dog shit, why don't you. If I care to pretend to be a human bean I'll do so on a Cantonese Bavarian etch o sketch discussingk moving photographs with my fellow never kissed forever alone neckbeard virgins. In a coffee house I'm interested in being ignored because I'll be ignoring the fuck outta you.

I mean, that's decent enough when it comes to filling the hole, but Frasier played up the moments he had a beer or watched the game with his dad as if Frasier was learning to be more mature with their relationship. But it shouldn't be that hard for him to do those actions when he used to do them every day.

Weapons grade autism. Smh.

So much this.

I would have no problems if I simply sat in my room alone when I wasn't at work and yet I have the need to constantly go out and ruin my life.

People have rights, and being left alone is a right I cherish. I don't speak normaleeze. People want me to socialize, to be one of the guys. I just want to be left alone.

Below average face.

You do know there are these things known as 'books' right?

That's a 13/10 in Bongland user.

I think he became more cucked out the longer he was around Seattle and Niles. For instance the first time his father and him were able to communicate is when they were watching a Bulls/Sonics game talking about Michael Jordan. Then by the end, the very idea of being around basketball made him spurg the fuck out.

>normies
Opinion discarded.

I'd want my face below her

I always thought Jane Leeves had to suck a ton of dick to become what she was. She went up through the NBC system for years before finally breaking through on Frasier yet there wasn't anything particularly amazing about or outstanding about her. She had to be an absolute fucking freak the 10 years in LA it took her to get Frasier.

I always took those moments on Frasier (beer/game with dad) as Frasier being self-aware at his own snobbery and feeling bad about it - hell, that's half the "touching" moments with his dad.

It peaks when Niles hits the shot at a Sonics game at halftime and in a bar similar to Cheers, Niles and Frasier mortify Marty in front of his friends with how bad they are at Pop-a-Shot.

>Below average face.

Books has the decency to remain inconspicuous until I bridge the gap. Humanity has to be taught forcefully.

Its called the Princeton Pussy Wrecker.

Maybe you should just stick to your basement user.

Fraiser was a Harvard man.

Thanks. I'll ask my barber for that next time I go.

That's the point. Harvard Men wreck Princeton Pussy. You lads are a bit dim aren't you? Let me guess you went to a state college?

It was Seattle in the 90s. Coffee houses were big.

Thats what we did back then user, you were fat we told you that you were a disgusting fatty,
you were a slut? we informed you that these "good men" that you keep searching for dont want sluts like you.
you were an obnoxious homosexual who wanted to let everybody know? we would beat your ass.

they were simpler times they were.

I think being married to Lilith in Boston made him ultra compensate towards bro'ing down and he just reverted when single in Seattle. Their dad and Eddy were definitely bro tier.