Post favorite iron man suits

mk45 looks so sleek imo

mk7 is a close contender tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDkhhiyf8tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love the Extremis suit.

I'm old, so I'll always have a soft spot for the first Iron Man armor I saw (even if it was blown to bits in that very issue).

God tier taste

Do you think they'll use Tony's current suit for Infinity War?

Especially when drawn by Adi Granov

You'd think by infinity war that Tony will have advanced to that liquid thing the black and gold suit was in marvel now.

Since when did Sup Forums get so tasteful

Always been fond of this thing.

I don't know what it is, but I love the old ramshackle mark 1 armor. Tony never would have survived without it.

For me its the marksandwich...

Absolutely. I was sad when people didn't seem to like the triangle in Iron Man 2.

Remind me which one is the strongest armor

God man.

Those are both terrible
the first couple suits were the best, if we're talking movie. and we should be since movie ones are the best
though otherwise, modular armor is the best. 90s animated series version with the chin thing.

MR SANDMAN

BRING ME A DREAM

If Infinity War is the be all end all Marvel movie (and possibly Downey's last appearance but who knows), I could see them pulling out the current suit given that its basically a broken as fuck transformer model or whatever. We havent seen the proton cannon either

I love that this thing clearly has a power-supply that Tony (presumably) needs to keep charged.

Heartbreaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDkhhiyf8tE

MAKE HIM THE CUTEST THAT I'VE EVER SEEN

I still think Mk2 (or 3? The first red & gold) may be one of my favorites, even if you include comic suits. The newer version getting slimmer is something I don't care for, even as an old school fan, I think Iron Man suits should have some bulk.

What is important though is we all get together and hate on this one

>MCU proton cannon

ooh baby