Did the comics have an annual for 2016? If not, why didn't they?

Did the comics have an annual for 2016? If not, why didn't they?

OH SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Where"s the Barn Man?

HE'S COMING

I too would like to know this

>GR15 has been removed

HOLY SHIT

brony please go

Will MLP comics ever stop sucking?

I legitimately forgot what board I was looking at. Oops. I've never gotten "delete post" to work either. Well Sup Forums I'll see you in 3 days.

The Barneyfag protocol has been activated.

The "Neigh Anything" story was really fun actually.

You deserved it, dumb Barneyfag

>Barney
>fun
>at all
Hang yourself, degenerate

also
>mods delete my posts before the thread
There has to be a joke in here somewhere.

I still want Barneyfags murdered

>tfw crush on barneyfag

Fucking kill these freaks of nature

Why have mods not banned Barneyfag yet?

I seriously want these fags fucking dead

He's a Sup Forums janitor. Ergo, stuff like posts being deleted while the thread stays up so he can shitpost in it.

He's a constant source of entertainment.
Just like MLP.

He has been banned many times

He just gets a new Ip and comes back

Oh, I wish. If I were a janitor, I wouldn't be posting AT ALL since all I really needed to do was delete posts and that would be the end of it.

>Posts a picture with a rule he's breaking right on it
Are you retarded?

It's been 6 years since the show aired.

Does it still upset you, Sup Forums?

I still want these fags dead

Barney will continue to be a shit show for as long as it exists.

Post ponuts before you get banned!

We're talking about MLP, Barneyfag. Please try to stay focused while you're shitposting.

Like goddamn, Barneyfags need to be fucking executed

Sup Forums, at least old Sup Forums in the majority, was never particularly upset at ponies. Sup Forums was and so did many other anons when the spam from the Sup Forumsread began, but Sup Forums could differentiate which was which. People sort of welcomed rule 15 as a "eh, what else could you do about it at the point it's gotten"

The first few issues were actually pretty legit, it was the Nightmare arc that ruined everything.

It's the same shit though, they're practically indistinguishable.

It never upset me. I think it upset Sup Forums and Sup Forums went full retard and moot listened because moot was moot.

The world would have gotten over it if MLP threads were banned for all the other rules they might be violating, and people just used them as reaction images like anime. People would stop caring over time. Everyone was pissed off about that Umaru blob posted everywhere but now no one gives a fuck.

That's what you get for trying to discuss a comic book on the comics and cartoons board.

You underestimate how easy it is to evade these things, and how many autismbucks he is willing to spend to get around it.

Barney was never good though, it was shit from the beginning, and will continue to be shit until its dying days.

It kinda does

Because the series is has been getting worse

So, an excellent fit for this board then!

Nope.

You say that as if Barney was ever good, but it never was.

You shut your whore mouth, the Nightmare Rarity arc was the best of all the longer-story arcs.

This. I dearly want to go back to Sup Forums, because /mlp/ is running on fumes and concentrated autism.

And it worked too! We stayed in our one general, until the inbred mongoloids from Sup Forums had to take everything too far.

Oh well.

Y-you still like us, right Sup Forums?

Go to bed, Lee.

>Barney
>good
>at all

Most of s5 and 6 were great though

Pretty much this. I like to imagine the show would have ended up like any other show Sup Forums talks about and have it be an outlet for image dumps and reactions and that would be the end of it.

But no. Global Rule 15 is in effect all because of another raid Sup Forums took too far. If anything, that board needs to be purged above all others.

It's not the show I'm upset at, it's the people who radiated and make it develop cancer.

That 100th episode with Old King Cole was completely shit-tier.
And don't get me started on the episode where Barney manages to completely manipulate the weather at his own will and manages to materialize winter clothes for the kids out of nowhere.

I miss when pony was new and exciting. season 1 and 2 were pretty magical.

Well, no. Old Sup Forums was great back when they did raids outside of Sup Forums.

But considering that that's been b&, they're obviously going to focus their ingenuity and vitriol inwards.

Season 5 was great, but I only liked five or six episodes of season 6. Pretty weak overall, I thought.