I think this series had the best use of defeating a villain through the power of friendship

I think this series had the best use of defeating a villain through the power of friendship.

Courage did it well enough, but Undertale did it better.

Not even joking.

For the episode The Mask

>In a reddit AMA, John R. Dilworth has confirmed that Kitty and Bunny were lesbians.
>John R. Dilworth has stated in an interview that he can't believe Cartoon Network allowed this episode to be aired.

I want this show to return.

shoo shoo autism skeleton

Unless it was made with the entire same staff and with no executive involvement, it would never be as good as it was. Courage was such an amazing product of that wild early 2000's period, when weird shit could get made and networks weren't desperately trying to copy what was popular in an attempt to hang on to dwindling cable subscribers.

It had a good run. Let go of your nostalgia and look to the future.

I'd agree with that. Though it's more so that Courage outsmarted villains or simply helped them. I'm mildly upset that we didn't get a another dodgeball episode where the villains challenge Courage and all the friends he made through the series show up to help.

It was more through the power of wacky hijinks, if you ask me.

Only if it's a new season with the same team working behind it with the same art style.

What friends?

>and look to the future.

With CN? Looking pretty damn bleak.

Infinity Train might have potential but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

>Sons of the chicken from space
>The water dragon
>The Hunchback
>Dr. Zalost
>Kitty and Bunny
>The Empress
>The Raccoons

There's probably more I don't remember

"Fog of Courage" was okay. I'd be interested in seeing it come back if the original team returned. But it's probably best that we get new stuff instead of adding onto old stuff that was already good and potentially bringing it down.

Duck Brothers
Goose God
The Sandman

CN's already hit rock bottom. They literally cannot get worse than where they've been.

That's cool, but don't forget when he defeated a good chunk of his rogue's gallery with a scream

The Deers
Shirley
The Shadow

I don't know about Infinity Train. I like the premise but the humor really didn't click with me. The conductor monster near the end was pretty cool though.

>NeoPPG
>TTG
No. You don't

For some reason I've always thought Kitty was related to Katz in someway.

Which series do you think had the best use of defeating the villain through the power of violence?

be careful what you wish for.

this user gets it