So was he left or right?

So was he left or right?

Literally Sup Forums the superhero

Elaborate how, cuck. I'll wait.

He didn't show any hatred towards black people whatsoever, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Hardcore Stalinist

He's an expy of The Question who was an expy of Mr. A toned down for the comic code
Mr. A was made to express his writer's, Steve Ditko, Randian beliefs

he dead

He was wrong.

>hates liberals, gays, criminals, prostitutes, degeneracy and moral subjectivism

he was /polsguy/

How can anyone think he is Left?
Read the comics, you slag.

>Mr. A toned down for the comic code

No, he wasnt toned down, he was a superhero and faced evil and moral dilemmas, while mr a was just the mouthpiece of Ditko.

He was anarcho-fascist and objetivist. He wasnt "right wing", just anti soviet and anti liberal, but when he says liberal he mean actual liberals, not Sup Forums memes or modern american stupidity.

Sup Forums does't show hatred towards black people either, they aren't even white.

>anarcho-fascist
How does that work

>but when he says liberal he mean actual liberals
So he's anti libertarian? I'm confused.

anarcho fascist is a stupid term for it.
it's more like social darwinistic might is right anarchist ideology. so darwinist anarchism would be correct. idk

nu/pol/ doesn't, now that it's just the_donald lite

He was redpilled as fuck.

he was lefthanded but the movie made him right

That has literally nothing to do with Darwin or his work, you just traded one stupid name for another stupid name.

>he doesn't know what social darwinism is

HAHHAHA

Which has literally nothing to do with Darwin or his work.
You are retarded.

It's still called social darwinism, faggot.

why're you so mad about the term? it's not like that guy invented it you fucking aspie lmao

Did you read Darwins end game conclusions? He applied his own evolutionary theory to humans, creating racist ideas about evolution and how the weak should be controled by the strong/

He hated communism and pedos too.

bump

He was a civnat traditionalist.

>literally makes rants about liberals

HMM IWONDER

Incidentally, James Watson is a race realist and Francis Crick was an advocate of eugenics.

It's almost as if expertise in heredity leads to inevitable political conclusions.

to be fair, hardcore marxists also hate liberals