In June 2012, Lanza "and his primary acquaintance had a falling out and stopped spending time together...

in June 2012, Lanza "and his primary acquaintance had a falling out and stopped spending time together," the report said, "after a dispute over a movie."

what do you think was the movie and how do you imagine this autistic conversation went down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMhEDN3PyN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prometheus came out in june 2012 , lol... maybe there was not enough chimps in it for Lanza's taste?

probably Prometheus

Solondz's "dark horse" who also came out that month... maybe he saw it and he could relate to the protagonist's lame conflict with his dad. hope he saw it to force-introspect him to see how cringey he really is.

Hey white men, stop the mass shootings.

>primary acquaintance

Now I almost feel bad for the kid.

>Hey white men, stop the mass shootings.

Hey non-white man, stop the racism.

Hmmm

What happened to the Lanza movie nights on /r9k/?

This kids face has always creeped me out.

what was that about?

>muslim is last
Kek.

The 'keeping your eyes wide open' is typical of psychopathic disorder

Yeah it's gotta be Prometheus

Rey is a confirmed psychopath

>primary acquaintance
Fuck, I'm glad I never sunk low enough to have the need for that classification.

Hmmm I wonder what the movie was?

Magic Mike

They're also only 1% of the population. So at half a percent of all mass shootings they're still vastly over-represented compared to whites.

Aspergers do it as well though

Can't believe people still think this horseshit actually happened.

That's a dumb image, because the narrative is he was allowed in because of his mother working there. Although she didn't work there at the time. But hey, whatever!

Also the security of the school required people to be buzzed in. The idea they would let him through the door with a couple of rifles, or a bag holding a couple of rifles, is kind of ludicrous.

That’s the joke

Kek'd at (non-muslim)

Those statistics make no sense, 'Latino' and 'Muslim' aren't races

whoosh

youtu.be/HMhEDN3PyN4

Creepy hearing him talk

>Krager
>never commiting a mass shooting
Liar liar guns on fire.

go back to infowars retard

>Sandy Hook happened 8 years ago

I was just in Newtown this weekend getting Breakfast. (i live in Connecticut)