What's the real loss of the mutant race?

What's the real loss of the mutant race?
All you'll lose are schmucks who are born with the inherent ability to have powers

What you lose is a complex and dynamic group of people that are living with the fact that they are constantly harrased, abused and hunted for being different.

so nothing of value

Valuable resources and weapons of mass destruction. They're people that could destroy planets and conquer civilizations, imagine what that could mean on an intergalactic scale.

Nothing, but then it was decided that if mutants die or just leave the celestials will blow up the planet for some reason. Even though their other two experiments the Eternals and Deviants are still around and well.

i like tacos

>people capable of access to a dimension of nearly limitless energy
>nothing of value

Some of them are healers and shit, which could help people a lot. Except they don't use their powers to help anyone other then other mutants.

mutants are the next stage of human evolution and without them the human race becomes a shitty stagnant race like the kree.

The humans can evolve on their own, mutants are just celestial meddling and not natural evolution. The Kree stopped evolving because they pissed off an abstract.

>mutants are just celestial meddling
wrong universe

Dat Emma cleavage. If that straple brokes, it could kill someone.

you can stop samefagging at any time

Remember: Emma Frost is a MAN.

We have options, pick one and explain why it's better
>All normal human become mutant (Captain American or Luke Cage doesn't count)
>All normal human wiped out

>autism

Lord Fanny and Emma Frost are not the same character. Bunch of fucking plebs on this board.

Celestials would be disappoint.

The artist clearly wanted to draw some tits. Emma's character design abides.

>wanting to lose all that hot mutant pussy
Muties are scum, but I'd dip my dick in that scum all day long.

Well, maybe if they didn't walk around with Mags The Mutant Hitler. I'm pretty sure the general population can still remember when he was going to kill all humans so that Mutants can rule the world, which is that he's now allowed to just walk around freely among mutants. Maybe if they had a little back bone on who's a fucking super villain and who is an actual hero they wouldn't fuckjvg up like this

mutants never fit in the 616