WEST WORLD SUCKS!

WEST WORLD SUCKS!

Dropped it like 10mins in when "country boy gets luvy duby with pure country maiden"---fucken gay ass shit.

I can already tell what's coming in the future episodes before seeing them--homosexuality character who is "really cool", gay couple fought to be accepted, race-mixing couple fight to be accepted.

Fuck HBO--went wayyyy down hill.

I watched a couple episodes, it definitely didn't draw me in but I might give it another try

with the budget and talent you would expect more but it's just competent

Does it discriminate against gamers?

exactly.

It's pretty dull, mostly because of muh twists and mystery

>"x sux!"
>"did you consume all of x?"
>"n-no"
Opinion invalidated.

your blog sucks

me on the right

Westworld is bad, but for none of the reasons you speculated OP

Westworld was bad because the maze was a stupid idea and Maeve being annoying was half the runtime.

You should have known what it would be when you saw "JJ Abrams"

back to Sup Forums, brainlet

Look, another one who has not seen it. Make sure to reply to me so at least for a couple of minutes you won't pollute Sup Forums even more than it is.

fuck off to reddit faglord

whoa...epic...

It had it's moments, but a lot of it was pretty annoying. Especially the scenes with the chick and those retarded tech guys.
I mostly kept watching because clementine is top waifu material.

so from what I understand, these are your criticisms
>classic love story is fucken gay ass shit (your words)
>i can see the future
>gay couple is bad
>interracial is bad

The first problem is that your foresight is failing you because neither of those things happen. The second problem is you're a retarded faggot like usual OP.
Westworld is one of the best sci-fi shows I've ever watched, and I watch a lot of sci-fi shit.

its plebian as fuck.
it doesnt even try to cover any sci fi material, and its literally about sentient robots awakening

>not recognizing a bait thread
You're all a bunch of idiots.

>I mostly kept watching because clementine is top waifu material.
You mean snek, right?

>"reddit sucks"
>"But did you read every single post on reddit?"

Where do you think you are?

Westworld is babbys first AI story. Watch Person of Interest instead, made by the same guy, only it's actually good.

>Person of Interest
>good
fuck off

go ahead and post ANY good reddit opinions.

>Person of Interest
>not good
after you faggot

But that is sci fi you dumbbell nigger

Me on the left

Confirmed for dumb idiot.

What is it with Sup Forums and everyone criticizing every movie as plebeian?

Sounds like a much of hipsters who repeat the same word they heard from a movie to sound smarter than they are.

Skip Maeve with the retards and enjoy everything else.

Look at this patrician

one of the main characters, ed harris, is motivated solely by his gaming spirit

You're completely uninteresting as a person.

This is very ill-informed desu.there's no gays or even race, or agenda. It's just not that show, that does that. It's not a GOT, walking dead, kind of series. I'm really into art and sculptures, and aesthetically, I just like seeing all the robot stuff. If anything, it's about a da vinci like future guy, who's so good at sculpting/3d modeling, that he can make his own people amusement park. He sketched out people then made them, that's cool desu. It's basically like gta in the west. I don't recommend it for casuals, it's not like got, were something happens every episode, it's more horror than fantasy.