Just one ticket? Did I hear you right? You don’t have friends or a girlfriend?

Just one ticket? Did I hear you right? You don’t have friends or a girlfriend?

In what era would someone actually ask that?

She's late, like you will be if you don't shut your stupid mouth.

But I work concessions, I'm not going to watch the movie. Sorry, are you retarded?

I'm gonna impregnate you bitch

If I had a girlfriend I would have to bring more than one chili bag, and I don't need that drama in my life at this juncture.

I'm not buying tickets for my friends

Is this theatre in somebody's house? That popping corn machine is pretty small.

Is this culturally specific only for americans?
I have gone to cinema alone and never thought it was weird until it was brought up on Sup Forums.

I'm actually planning to slip out earlier from work tomorrow to see Blade Runner. I will be able to pick the perfect single free spot in the middle of the 600 seater and enjoy it in peace and quiet.

Should I watch the 3D version or regular? Anyone been to 3D one?

>tips

wait what the fuck. Do you tip at the cinema in the US?

What the fuck do you care? give me my ticket bitch.

>be a burger who doesn't tip
>cashier spits in my popcorn

>go to the movies alone
>no one to hold my popcorn and drink when I go to the bathroom

That was the only time I ever went alone.

I too dont live in USA, and most of the viewers where quiet lonely men. It wasn such a big deal.
It was perfect.

Of course I do, but they can't afford to go to the movies.

Root beer floats at a theater?

>go alone
>empty theater
Is there a better way to enjoy some kino?

It's a meme you dip.

What did you do with Robert?

you don't help your many friends/genuine girlfriend out with that?

I brought my falcon obviously as you can see. Now where are your live rats for him to snack on throughout the film?

Do cinemas which allow singles still exist in your state?

Are small town theaters comfy? All the ones around me are abandoned.

I'd pay extra for some qt grill spit in my popped corn desu

>Tell her my girlfriend is gonna be there in 10 minutes
>She asks me to inspect my penis because she doesn't believe me
>tfw I have a virgin penis

th-thanks you t-too

why do the japs love this guy so much?

>Went to theaters at PRIME TIME (8PM) to see Blade Runner
>Empty parking lot
>Box offices literally not being used, tickets instead sold at the snack counter inside

The sad part is all of this is true. And I live in an affluent suburb. How could small towns support movie theaters if a rich suburb's theaters are already almost dead?

Well how am I supposed to tell, smartpants.
You give variable amount of money for "service" to people who hand you food (for which you pay a set sum), that is even less believable, but real.

"actually i was planning on asking you out"

Ummmm where’s Robert?

oh honey

I was thinking of this too. Something like:
>you wanna go?

100% sweetie

Sorry, don’t date white boys

Sorry user, but we can't sell you another Blade Runner ticket. Our theater has enforced a new rule against single men seeing movies with the general populace. You have to purchase a special neet ticket with the unemployment tax for the 4am showing or bring someone with you to see it again.

We're trying to lessen the chances of a potential theater shooting and to make sure undesirables aren't scaring away other customers. I hope you understand.

>another

>undesirables

I'm only here alone because my wife is being bred by her bull right now. I'm not one of those lowly friendless NEETs.

Going to the movies alone the final nail I’m the coffin for your non-existant social and love. It’s irredeemable. If you really have to consider driving to, buying a ticket for you’re pathetic self, and sitting through a ~2 hour movie alone, there isn’t no hope for your future. You might as well buy some rope on the way home.

tip jar for doing nothing
>i'm doing a job, so YOU should pay me directly, in addition to my employer paying me
>i handed you your Whoppers, now reward me

Im sorry I cant im WORKING you NEET fucking WHITE cis SCUM.

>that first completely broken sentence
>you’re
>isn’t no

I know a 32 year old female virgin who tries to go to the theater by herself quite often but gets extreme panick attacks before she's even close to the place. Because of this she hasn't seen a movie in a theater in years. I've offered to take her to a movie (I'm the only IRL friend she has), but she says she's afraid that people might think we're a couple and deem her a cougar (I'm 21).
What's with autists and being triggered by this particular procedure?

I think it's just a dumb joke intended to make losers with low self-esteem feel even worse about themselves.
I'm American and I've been going to movies alone since I was 16. Not ALWAYS alone, obviously, but if there's a movie I want to see and nobody else is available or it's a movie I specifically want to see alone, or if I just feel like some "me time", I go by myself.

Well, that's good for you that you have a social circle to embolden your self-esteem and allow you the power to go by yourself when you want to. Some of us aren't so lucky to have friends, loved ones, or family members that have ever cared about us enough to give us the wherewithal to do anything but feel bad about ourselves.

You're a fucking normie, ree, get off our board.

She is out of her mind.
Nobody would think she is a cougar because that applies only to woman way over 40 who hunt young men or use money to keep them.
Is she attractive?
Maybe you should do something about her virgin problem...

I fucked a 29 year old when i was 18, and i paraded proudly around with her because she was an awesome 90-60-90 Bikerslut and older men looked at her/me green with envy.

fug

>she's out of her mind
No shit. She's very nice and very easy to talk to over email, but she's an actual autist with a lot of issues.
Also, I hate to compare it to this, but she looks like Amy from the Big Bang Theory and dresses like Sheldon,

Still, you could try and help get her ass into the cinema. Its a noble cause.
Keep trying and godspeed user.

>I'm the coffin

What the fuck are you talking about?
Cinema is the foreplay, going to the club on Friday/Saturday night is the main event.

>I’m the coffin
>for you’re pathetic self
>isn’t no hope

Nobody answered his other question.
3D or not?

>go to theater
>single
>alone
>buy ticket
>flash a glance to see which concession stand is open
>legit qt says "sorry! you're stuck with me"
>she's working the concession stand
>mumble my order
>say hi to her during future visits
>i now have a "usual' order
>she tells me IT is funny
>tell her and her coworker a story about a guy I know who worked there
>exit my theater room and she's there waiting to clean up after people
>caught off guard and panic
>see blade runner late
>she's the only one working
>i'm the only one there
>my movie is over
>I leave my theater room
>she's directly across the hall walking into another theater
>I could say goodbye
>I beta

goddamn I hope a meteor lands on me while I sleep tonight

what is this cheapass theater supposed to be? do you just go into a dark room with a flatscreen tv after buying snacks here?

This was me watching blade runner but it was a qt black lady instead.

I haven't seen it. But it'd probably look nice in 3D

If you haven't seen it, you don't qualify to answer that question user.

>girl smiles at me
fuck stop smiling at me
>stop
>I know you are really laughing at me
>>haha
>I am nothing but a living joke to you, yeah I know....

Then maybe someone who has should fucking answer his question.

Just smile back you fucking retard.
Yes of course, who else?

I saw it in 3D but I don't remember any spectacular scenes.

Did it look fake or OK?

3D is a meme to charge you more money without enhancing the experience, just see it in the regular version.

>Just smile back you fucking retard.
>fight fire with fire
also yes I do that but I still feel like they are just laughing at me because of my low self esteem

I don't give a fuck about the 2$ more, the last time i was in a cinema was to watch Mad Max Fury Road in 3D and even if it was only a conversion it looked great.
Opinion disregarded.

And why do you care what a chick thinks of you?
Seriously get this fucking stupid thought out of your head.

>at TDKR midnight premiere
>alone
>everyone in the theater is there with friends and probably just at the movie as an excuse for staying out late
>I just want to watch the follow up to one of the most kino kinoes ever kinoed

it's just a movie. Why do I need company?

>They arent happy to see you
>they are laughing on the inside, to the very sight of you
>to the very idea that you exist, that you would even fathom talking them at all, let alone date them or having sex with them
>they are laughing on the inside, saying please help me god get this creep away from me. He is not even that cute

Keep reinforcing that negativity, it sure will help you.