Lena Headey Details Encounter With Harvey Weinstein: "I Got Into My Car and I Cried"

hollywoodreporter.com//news/lena-headey-harvey-weinstein-game-thrones-star-details-hotel-encounter-1049581

Ma-Ma noo

>Years later in Los Angeles, the British star says she "always carried the thought that he’d never try anything with me again, not after I’d laughed and said never in a million years."|

>never in a million years

She would have feminised him with her teeth

My fucking sides

>She continues, "We got out of the lift and walked to his room. His hand was on my back, he was marching me forward, not a word. I felt completely powerless, he tried his key card and it didn’t work, then he got really angry. He walked me back to the lift, through the hotel to the valet, by grabbing and holding tightly to the back of my arm, he paid for my car and whispered in my ear, 'Don’t tell anyone about this, not your manager, not your agent.'"

She got saved by a broken card key, talk about luck senpai

>never in a million years
Lol!
Some people may not understand your point, maybe you should explain for them.

>keycard didnt work
Thats where the truth stops and the blowjob begins

It's the line you don't say unless you want your franchise or carrerr to end.

Kek fuck you

Why do people think a wealthy fat guy hitting on them is the same thing as being raped? Seriously explain it: did the threaten to end their career if they did not fuck or was he just a horn dog trying to get some easy puss from these shallow bitches?

>Why do people think a wealthy fat guy hitting on them is the same thing as being raped? Seriously explain it: did the threaten to end their career if they did not fuck or was he just a horn dog trying to get some easy puss from these shallow bitches?

I think it's more so the threat of being told never to speak of this that makes that feeling well feel tenfold.

I'm just going to assume that every woman got almost raped by Harvey at some point.

>almost
I'm sure some of them who claimed a lucky escape weren't all that lucky in reality. They are just looking out for their careers, nobody wants to see an actress who has be defiled by a greasy, fat jew

>implying she's not lying about this part
>implying he didn't defill her
Let's face he probably fucked most of them willingly or not they just want to save face saying it never went that far
She probably ate his shit covered in cum or something as equally disgusting

I wonder if that scene in 300 triggered her then she thought the guy was Wienstein and killed him .

Another question might be "why do females think they're/get praised as "brave" for coming forward ONLY after dozens of other women have and yet still refuse to actually name any other names, protecting the very people they're supposedly "speaking out against" and getting praised for it, how brave.

My poor pure waifu...

>Wienstein

If an ugly person flirts with a woman, it's rape. Know your place, faggot.

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

if Harvey looked like a 10/10 chad he'd still be getting away with it.

No one can blame you for this one, Harvey.

Why do they get so vague when discussing the actual date of assaults? She remembers the exact details of their first encounter. When it gets to the incriminating stuff, it's always "years later" and "at a hotel".

It's almost like they don't want this stuff to be corroborated.

just because someone is a victim doesn't mean they are innocent

The ones who get in trouble are simply the ones who are the most guilty

holy shit he had his hand on her back, literally impossible to get away from, and surely she immediately called the authorities to report this attempted rape

so in other words, absolutely nothing happened.

>literally impossible to get away from, and surely she immediately called the authorities to report this attempted rape

>HEEEEELLP!!!!
how hard is that?