What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Seth Rogen and James Franco were involved

the actual kim part isn't funny
the rest was though

While I don't Condon the actions of North Korea, I can see why they'd be pissed. I mean what if they came out with a movie about killing Trump?

Thought it was okay, actually portrayed Kim in a more positive way than his real life counterpart

Like any of that bullshit 'controversy' was real.

whatever happened to eminem finally coming out as gay? nobody ever mentions it anymore

I'm 99% sure this movie was literally state propaganda.

It felt way too artificial and forced.

North Korea would go even more bankrupt just making that film, let alone market it, so it's just not going to happen.

Do you not remember when the literal president of the united states got on stage to defend SONY and shill this movie?

I'm 100% sure.

I do, and that adds to my confidence in my assessment.

Of course he did

Whole thing was staged propaganda.

whaaaaaa

>the literal president of the united states got on stage to defend SONY and shill this movie?
When nork niggers hack American companies it's really not shocking that the president might say something.

Nothing went wrong, this movie was fucking great. Way better than it gets credit for.

Fight me you fucking beta nu-male vegans.

Shilling this hard.

No one believes your bullshit anymore. You know that right?

It wasn't funny because it was too wrapped up in being basically a political strawman. Don't get me wrong, I think North Korea is atrocious, but it's such lowbrow comedy.

Worse for them, the people who usually consume strawman comedy are liberals who want to see their internal political enemies mocked, whereas the people who enjoy flicks where we trash another country tend to be conservatives who want to see movies like American Sniper.

Total mismatch of audience there.

North Korea makes movies all the time. They literally kidnap actors from China and South Korea and force them to be in movies. I'm sure they've already made at least two films about killing Trump.

If you can't recognize that this is government propaganda that would make a Nork cringe, then you probably believe the Sony hack story.

Could you be specific with your shill accusation? You quoted two different posters.

STILLL
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

They don't market their films. Juche cinema is for North Koreans and North Koreans alone.

It was their worst movie and obviously propaganda. I mean fuck North Korea, but I'm not going to pretend that wasn't a propaganda piece.

>You quoted two different posters.

no i didn't. Fuck off faggot. You don't fool anyone.

They never did, you idiot.
There was definitely a hack, or possibly just a leak, but it was not DPRK.

Making fun of North Korea worked so well in Team America.

Team America was still fun for conservatives desu

From start to finish. Straight up pro wrestling.

>leak
>hack
BULLSHIT

They are two completely different arguments. Are you ok?

This one was me
Tell me who I'm shilling for.

I never said it wasn't propaganda. I believe it was. But I enjoyed it and thought it was funny and the DPRK soldier chick was sexy as hell.

political affiliations aside, Team america was actually funny.

Oh wow it's not like shills don't have infinite proxies or anything.

Fuck off asshole

If you remember correctly, it wasn't just this movie that got out. Tons of emails that made Sony execs look very bad got out too.

Which part was bullshit?

Will you stop feeding him (you)s already? He accused me of shilling when I said the movie was BAD.

Honestly he's probably OP just trying to get bumps for his thread

>but it was not DPRK
What are you basing this on?
I really don't see why any of the comedies mentioned would require a liberal or political slant to appreciate.

They're both """actors""".

This faggot.

Sony leak = real

'controversy' surrounding this movie = bullshit

None of you faggots understand anything about "liberal" or "conservative." You know next to nothing about DPRK. I'm convinced most of you don't read more than five words of any given post before you decide to fire off a reply. Half of the people in this thread think they're arguing with each other, and they actually agree.

Which faggot?

This faggot?

It's almost like this place is full of retards.

It's also about remind them not to fuck around, North Korea is the psychopathic retard living in a far away corner of the "town", mostly they make noise and threat people but everyone must keep a watch in case they actually go ahead with their threats.

I'm aware, which means films focused on mocking foreign presidents have most definitely been made, but it's not like we can expect some quality film-making buried behind NK's media walls, if they actually went ahead with making a film with an actor playing Trump they'd most likely use a North Korean actor disguised like the Ronald Reagan's mask in Point Break.

Do you ever have a moment of realisation about how you choose to spend your time?

Seriously? No one would have bought this shit 2 years ago. Now it's just laughable. Fuck off.

>a North Korean actor disguised like the Ronald Reagan's mask in Point Break.

Man, I would love to watch that kino.

>How dare they be free not use the central bank

No idea what you're saying right now.

Bingo. Cool movie Zionists.

I can't handle your nonsense right now dude, the two posters you quoted were giving the opposite view. One was saying it WAS propaganda, the other said it wasn;t.

fpbp

Still shilling (badly) baka

You quoted two different people again, dipshit. I hope you're enjoying yourself.

>I'mRetardedComic.jpeg

unironically this

Are all bets off for The Disaster Artist?

fpbp