Would you?

Would you?

Yeah probably but I'd be a bit cross with myself after I came.
Then I'd get into a whole internal dialogue about how it's not like I could've fucked a hotter fat chick so you're just a beggar being a chooser after the horse got out of the barn.

Yeah.

but that's like, my thing though.

When did she slim down?

You misunderstand user Bertha got fat when she's NOT using her powers too now.

>Shitty haircut
>Pancake tits
>Flat flabby ass

No, I actually have SOME respect for myself.

Since she stopped taking care of her base form.

I have no standards whatsoever. But she looks like she would flatten me and I don't think sex with her is worth the risk.

Fat women, being a point of preference, both over excite and over stimulate me.

I would, make no mistake, and it would be a powerful and brief moment of ecstasy. However I find the overall experience of sex better when it lasts longer which has me gravitating to more lithe partners I am not as attracted to. At least that's what I'm finding as a basis for comparison.

Bertha though, dear lord the number of things that could be played with in a sexual sense if she were willing to use her powers during. Also that outfit. I have got to convince a big girl I know who wants to cosplay BB to do this version of the outfit.

no

My man.

Not when she willingly shaves her head like that, no.

Would I what op?

the new squirrel girl looks good

Not with how Gorman has been writing her.

Yes.

THICC

>two asses
hell yea

Depends, how are the titties?

Because I fuck fat chicks all the time, but only if they're busty.

Why is she always angry now?

She's fat.

Something happened between her and Mr. Immortal and she probably put on weight the old fashion way in frustration...but I think this made her powers evolve and she no longer needs to throw up to downsize.

In which way am I your man, user, I just covered three different things in that post.

>Something happened between her and Mr. Immortal and she probably put on weight the old fashion way in frustration.
What happened was the opposite. She threw away her super modeling career to become a plus-sized model while Mr. Immortal was a deadbeat alcoholic

Chicken and the egg.

Did she decide to rebrand first and ten more thoroughly accept her powered state as a bigger part of herself or did she rebrand because she couldn't keep her super model trim anymore?

She at have made or said some excuses...but is she a reliable narrator?

Nope. Good Boy's beast form looks good, though. They actually gave her boobs this issue.

She was always able to slim down.
But these days instead of supermodel thin she's taking advantage of the plus size model fad to stay chubby cause she always hated how people judged her on her looks or something.

But her wolf form is a boy.

>see issue 4 of GLA storytimed yesterday on Sup Forums
>Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
>can't read it too busy working
>phone dies, deletes the thread link
>it fell off page 10 before I could come back and read it

It's a sad kind of great Lakes feel my bros.

You can find it in the archives my man

>DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
>EXPAND DIMMADONG

Illuminati confirmed

Fill in artist didn't get the memo.

>thin she's taking advantage of the plus size model fad to stay chubby cause she always hated how people judged her on her looks or something.
And then Deadpool showed her to be just as shallow as the people she criticized

No.

user, you are the best. Thank you.

>Mr. Immortal openly admitting he likes Bertha fat
>Is still a total dick in spite of this

I fucking love this run. The fill in artist kind of sucks too, the style is too serious for GLA. We need to go goofier.

She is a qt.

Eh, depends on how much beer you give me beforehand.

So... Did she get fat in her regular, civilian form, or is this a shape she just keeps "on" all the time? We've seen her Hulk out, so we know she can go much THICCer, but did she just pig out on cheeseburgers or something prior to #1 and lose her status as a model, thus going into the plus size model role?

Because that kind of self-destruction makes my dick hard as diamonds.

But wouldn't her powers make it impossible to actually get fat?

>Did she get fat in her regular, civilian form
Yes. Immortal was pointing out how dumb it was to throw away being the #1 model in the region just to start at the bottom in another division.
If I remember right, she picked the team over moving up in the modeling world in a previous run.

THE BELL
CANNOT
BE UNRUNG!

Fat girl with no tits? Hell no.

>She can get fatter on demand

Fuck yes. She's literally my fetish. Even the SJW hair gets me hard.

Dobby Dobby Dobson

>Dobson likes SJW hair now

Just when you thought a man could sink no further...

>Actually thinking fat girls can damage you during sex

How virgin can you be user? Shit, I've been with like... 300lb girls and lifted them off the bed while they're straddling. It's not hard if you do the physics right and work out more than once a year.

>The next two issues are Big Bertha oriented

You had my interest, Marvel.
Then you earned my attention.
Now you've earned the ultimate prize.

My money.

Keep the thicc coming.

WOULD I

Who /onlyreadingforDoorman/ here?

I just thought of something. Have the writers ever established the limits of Big Bertha's mass expansion? Like, is there an upper limit to it? She seems to create mass out of nothing in her new appearances, so what's to stop her from going city-sized and sitting on Galactus' face or something?

>what's to stop her from going city-sized and sitting on Galactus' face or something?
haha yeah that would be like so funny

what if she like
wore a diaper too

wouldn't that be funny too??

The threshold between comedy and disgust

>and work out more than once a year.

I was disappointed we got no Doorman in the newest issue, but I definitely feel like he's being set up to get an issue of his own, maybe even the final issue. Because if he has to collect souls for Oblivion, how can he be on the GLA? Won't that technically make him a super-villain? Not that the rest of the GLA will probably give a fuck, since they're so damn busy with local politics. But still.

And for that matter, why hasn't anyone noticed he's gone? Does he just fuck off periodically and no one questions it, or is it just a "doorman gonna doorman, whaddya gonna do" thing?

They all know he's an angel of death, so when a giant hand coms out of his own portal and drags him in then it's probably his boss.

It's not like his job is actually evil. He just collects people who died. The only exception is when he has to work for people who worshp Oblivion and want to please him. So there's no problem with him being a hero until Thanos needs a right hand.

>until Thanos needs a right hand

I can totally see Doorman becoming Thanos' bitch, then the GLA show up to retrieve him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MY PAWN FOR?"

"Dude, the fridge is stuck, we need him to get at the ice cream."

user you have made me diamond-hard. Please tell me more.

>Mr. Immortal is sent to retrieve Doorman
>Thanos executes him on the spot for his foolishness
>He gets better
>Thanos gets super pissed and keeps killing him over and over again
>Doorman takes the chance to go to HQ and free the Ice Cream from its prison, then return unnoticed
>Turns out it was all a brilliant tactic from the beginning.
>The Great Lakes Avengers save the day once again.

> Dat top butt

Say what you want, I admire an artist that draws accurate fat.

*Paaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!*

*SQUELCH!*

To be fair there's a difference between being fat and Deadpool's horror skin. It's like comparing fucking a dog to fucking a dead dog.

Absolutely

*Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!*

*PLOP!*

The problem with Bertha is that artists can never draw her properly. Comic artists can generally only draw one body type, and don't properly research fat anatomy so she ends up looking deformed. In the past they've shown her skinny and her hair is a normal style, but when she goes fat it all recedes to the top of her head like her skull inflated, which is not a thing that happens.

Now this new artist is drawing her better (but only in her civilian form,) but also made her into a huge cunt. Bertha was likable because she was a smoking hot model who was self-conscious, but was able to connect to people when she was fat.

Which is funny, because old Bertha is probably way more progressive than new Bertha. This new Bertha and her plus sized model gimmick makes it seems more like they're saying that Bertha is nothing but fat. Classic Bertha was more about saying that she was a person, no matter what size she was.

So the answer is, yes. I'd fuck Civilian Nu-Bertha, but I wouldn't hang out with her. But I would date Old Bertha (but maybe hint at her getting a new haircut.)

Old Bertha looks too much like The Blob's cousin to me or something. Especially in that pic.

Well it wouldn't be the GLA if one of their members didn't defeat Thanos.

In a heartbeat.

>fat
>but with nice facial structure and smooth skin

Plus-sized models are top tier.

Not a fucking chance. Immortal was right.

>all these pathetic fuckers who have managed to delude themselves into thinking they find fatties attractive, and not that fatties are literally all they're capable of pulling

In what world do we live in that, despite his lazyness, fucking DOORMAN is the most mature and stable member of the GLA?

I need to see the titddies. That's incredibly important.

>being unable to comprehend fetishes

there is nothing sadder or more icky than a fat chick with no boobs.

Nope. Dodged a bullet there.

ahaha that's not how overweight people look at all, she's got the body type of homer simpson here

Why is her leg so small in this panel?

This is a fill-in artist, he's kind of shitty.

It shows. I'm headcanoning this for fun now. She did not gain weight on her own and is using her powers to cash in on plus sized modeling but her shifting is occasionally inconsistent at smaller
Plus sizes (small for her powers anyway) when stressed.

is this flatman's origin story?

>she looks like she would flatten me
and that's how Flatman was born!

It's not, she complained that no one liked her just for who she was. Deadpool responded " lady, I've been waiting to hear that my whole life" to which he removed his mask and she vomited. This depressed the Deadpool.

The very notion of fat chicks not likeing being chased by chubby chasers because "they don't like me for who I am" is asinine. They like you for being fat, and being a sloven pig is what you are, or you wouldn't be so large. Humans are a superficial species, it's how we got so far, it's why we like art, and although we say art is subjective, there's usually a baseline for what is considered great art.

What I'm saying is, she's full of shit.

Dude, it was a joke. And I know how easy it is to lift a girl and do it while standing.

And that's hideous.

>The very notion of fat chicks not likeing being chased by chubby chasers
That's only true if the chaser isn't hot.

>Le sophomore college anthropology
>Le "human beings suck because I'm a shut-in nerd and don't like people"

Oh, put a sock in it.

To be fair, have you read what she's dealing with lately? The team is a mess. Flatman's a nervous wreck, Immortal is on the verge of going postal and insulting her for her career choices, and Doorman is fucking AFK. Their newest member is a furry for God's sake, a fucking furry. I'd be a bit of a cunt in this situation too, especially if I had to deal with pic related every day.

Still
>dat scene where she goes apeshit on Devil Hipster for insulting her ex
>dat bit where she helps Flatman up off the floor, patiently taking the role of de facto leader because let's face it, he's kind of a pantywaist

We've seen some good Bertha moments. I wish we could get a good chat between her and Doorman though, they seem bros.

Wow, you shut me down, oh wait, you didn't
>>/reddit/

Always funny to see Reddit inviting people back to their home.

>strawman strawman strawman
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro

The fill-in art is genuinely terrible, when are we getting based Robson back? I miss his comfy-ass lineart.

I would not could not on a boat,

yes and when shes bigger too. Im a sick fuck.

Man I like big fat chicks, but no fuk way. Nubertha is shit through and through.

There are some stereotypical rodent faced dykes with shit taste on this board.

>I would not fuck her on a train
>I would not fuck her in the rain.
>I would not fuck her on a bus
>I would not lick her big far puss.
>I would not fuck her Sam I am,
>But I might fap some, to those gams.

>*Fat
>Fuck you autocorrect, you should die
>You ruined my joke, eat horseshit pie.

>and Doorman is fucking AFK

Well it's not like his presence would make much of a difference. Even back when he was only a portal the only thing that rattled him sorta was the death of teammates, and after becoming an angel he kinda became indifferent to even that.

On another topic, which is the biggest mess?

Superior Foes by far. At least GLA has some local support.

Their moms don't count.

Touche user, Touche

Overall I just think the GLA is more sympathetic. They suck but they honestly mean well, even if Big Bertha is a sad bitter cunt now.

I honestly hope we get an ish about why she's so salty. There has to be a reason.

>That old design

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Joke's on you, I can't pull fatties either.

So is squirrel girl still in the GLA or is she too busy being an actual avenger now?

they invited her, but she was too distracted at an avengers party to notice the message