NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/15/europe/weinstein-lysette-anthony-rape-allegation/index.html
people.com/movies/italian-actress-asia-argento-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-sexually-assaulting-her/
vulture.com/2017/10/actress-lysette-anthony-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-rape.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986026/Harvey-Weinstein-facing-two-allegations-sexual-assault.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shame.

Everything is sexual harassment if you're not Chad

M- MUH WAIFU
based cersei resisted him tho >:)

fpbp

Made Cersei cry like a bitch

>everything is sexual harassment if your a jew

fixed that for you

who is commanding these women to take down Harvey?
There's no way in hell he's the only one doing this so why is he the only one being named?

huge if true

At this point it would be easier for actresses to say they weren't sexually harassed by Harvey. The list would be much smaller and take much less time to compile.

She deserves it for being such a meanie >:(

thank you for your input JIDF

Lena Heady
Angie Everhart
Erika Rosenbaum
Melissa Sagemiller
Eva Green
Minka Kelly
Mia Kirshner
Sophie Dix
Kate Beckinsale
Florence Darel
Claire Forlani
Cara Delevingne
Lea Seydoux
Gwyneth Paltrow
Judith Godreche
Angelina Jolie
Katherine Kendall
Tomi-Ann Roberts
Dawn Dunning
Emma Roberts
Asia Argento
Rosanna Arquette
Jessica Barth
Lucia Evans
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
Emily Nestor
Mira Sorvino
Emma de Caunes
Zoe Brock
Louisette Geiss
Heather Graham
Louise Godbold
Liza Campbell
Lauren Sivan
Romola Garai
Jessica Hynes
Ashley Judd
Laura Madden
Rose McGowan
Zelda Perkins

hehehehehhe

who would fuck this monster?

don't force it, lena

what the fuck asshole >:|

do women who actually get their pussy grabbed by complete strangers on a dark alley or while drugged get mad when rich whores cry "harassment"?

dude cussing is not cool :(

Dang I guess I'm feminist now. Burn him!

MOAR BULLSHIT

DISTRACTION FROM THE REAL STORY

SAGE AND HIDE

just don't be mean to her -_-

Agreed. I won't consider this story legit until he has at least 100 accusers.

you could have stopped this

wtf I love third wave feminism now

so did she bend the knee?

Can we get an estimated number of all women this guy alleged sexually harassed? It's every day I hear of a new report. It has to be well into the 100s by now. Just by the sheer amount of cases alone, at least one has to be bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is a jewish conspiracy!
>like half of that list is jewish women

rly makes me think

see

Kill your motherfucking self, my main man. Kill yourself.

She loved it.

don't give a shit

>During the meeting, she says she and Weinstein talked about films
>she says he said, "Let’s go up to the room, I want to give you a script."
>"The lift was going up and I said to Harvey, 'I’m not interested in anything other than work, please don’t think I got in here with you for any other reason, nothing is going to happen,'"
>He walked me back to the lift, through the hotel to the valet, by grabbing and holding tightly to the back of my arm, he paid for my car
So literally nothing happened. When is the witch hunt against this sweet innocent man finally going to end?

obviously he's planning something other than work since he didn't give her a script like he said he would.

yeah he wanted sex, she said no, he let her go and that was the end of that

>u-uh, me too. I was also harassed by Harvey...

>So literally nothing happened
H: Let's talk about this movie
L: Great, but i'm not going to fuck you
H: *grabs her arm and sends her away*

This is normal for Hollywood jews

so, it's true. harvey does use his position and scripts to get sex.

fug bros she was my waifu i will always like her pesonality i met her at comic con 3 times she is one of those rocker/chill girls type very respectful will marry

He brought her there under the pretense of talking about a job, JIDF.

who are you fooling maggie we know you came onto him

Underrated

So he's a creepy fat man

Umm, we currently don't have any grandma roles, sorry.

>i met her at comic con 3 times

details please, user. what did she say and how did she say it? what's her smile irl like?

Harvey is a degenerate fat fuck but he didn't do anything illegal.

She will have to do the Walk of Atonement.

oh, user. we do not hate people because they're illegal. and we do not lust after celebs because they're legal.

>tfw your once teenage Asian step daughter bride is already getting that old Asian lady look.

i prefer to see her do the pylean dance of atonement

Who hasn't he gone after at this point?

Why am I erect

Goddammit penis why do you have such poor taste

"Get in the car, bitch", says Harvey, grabbing and bundling Emma into his limousine, then turns to his female assistant, "I want her tight little ass lubed up ready for me in 10 minutes!"

He uses script reads as a way to get actresses alone.

girl, this is Sup Forums not a courtroom. we don't care about legalities here.

She actually looks rather bangable there

Have you seen her in Dredd?

Poor Emma is conflicted...

> It's wrong and so demeaning and sexist.

> My pussy is throbbing and I'm soaking my panties!

>script reads lets you get handsome actors alone

i made the wrong career choice ;_;

imagine being in a chill room with a stoner girl talking about the 70's that's her i asked about her tattoos and she was impressed at how i knew about them and she is a tattoo addict she told me she would definitely get more tats but that would change her career roles not many hollywood girls are like her she is the only one who is down for real shit she hanged out with Dee snider bunch of times might explain why she knows a lot of shit about this

fuck. i thought doing their makeup on set would get me hot actress pussy. why am i still a virgin?

let's be honest here who wouldn't use Harvey's position to try to sleep with a hot young actress? His problem was being the jew fuck that he is he got greedy and over did it.

are all Hollywood actresses so shit because all the shit ones sucked a mutilated dick to get ahead while all the talented ones turned it down?

>he didn't do anything illegal.
cnn.com/2017/10/15/europe/weinstein-lysette-anthony-rape-allegation/index.html

people.com/movies/italian-actress-asia-argento-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-sexually-assaulting-her/

vulture.com/2017/10/actress-lysette-anthony-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-rape.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986026/Harvey-Weinstein-facing-two-allegations-sexual-assault.html

etc. etc.

(((who))) is white-knighting (((harvey))) so hard and why?

not really user this shit has been here since the 60s remember wonder woman? yeah you can tell she sucked dick for that role this is just modern novelas right now this is nothing new

none of that counts as rape before third wave feminism

fuck off white knight beta numale

Pure coincidence!

Sup Forums is conflicted about who to side with, the jew or women.

linda carter was ms universe. they were begging her to take the role. she didn't have to suck anything.

>nothing but vague accusations
Harvey is alpha as fuck stop shilling for these frustrated angry women with dead careers

NEVER side with the jew
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

>get raped
>never go to police
>30 years later other people are getting famous making wild accusations
>"y-yeah that totally happened to me too, please pay attention and give money!"

Yes totally believable definitely happened.

>jews create feminism
>feminism destroys jews
frankenstein is great

lena headey doesn't count because she is a confirmed and known slut.

women don't find beta white knights attractive, goblin

Martin Luther King would have wept.

they need to find a few of them in the wreckage. it's like you don't even understand how to to global domination

>fake article

>y-yes mister weinstein sir. I'll take them off

How much evidence is there though? Other than accusations? I think he did it but thats not how justice works.

It's actually believable when you consider the fact you're dealing with Hollywood narcisists who are willing to suck dick for fame.

When that Wright comes out of the box and goes for Cersei, we now know what experience Lena drew upon to convey the terror of being set upon by a hideous creature.

Not him but fuck is she great in Dredd but she'd probably bite my dick off.

>Martin Luther King would have wept.

MLK was a weeper.

there is 0. it's like me saying "tom cruise punched me in the nuts 10 years ago, i don't have proof but it happened". and him having to stop acting and flee the country. this is the power of the vagina.

That shoop almost had me.

Hi, I am a (INSERT SEX) who got (INSERT VICTIMIZATION) by (INSERT MASS MEDIA BAD GUY or ANONYMOUS PRODUCER), who do I talk to in order to get my share of the (INSERT CURRENT SOCIAL CURRENCY)?

>thats not how courtrooms work

courtrooms are not about truth and justice. courtrooms are about legal precedents and legal technicalities.

>defending harvey solely because he's jewish

What these cunts aren’t realizing is this will black list them from future movies/shows
Every director will be afraid of being falsely accused of sexually harassing any of these women involved in the Weinstein shit

well, how many people have charged him with a crime? aint shit gonna happen until if/when they do, and I really don't feel sorry for a dude who's worth $130 million regardless of how much they drag his name through the mud in the social sphere.

like, the dude has "buying 14 year old virgins in the middle east and fucking them on your yacht" money, I don't think he super cares that he won't get to touch b-list b-cups anymore

That's what she said... Guaranteed she still fucked him tho

is there a better reason to defend him?

Women are the Jews of gender tbqh

Jesus wept

it's weird that this has become chic