/QCG/ "I hate myself why can't I get off this ride" edition

/QCG/ "I hate myself why can't I get off this ride" edition.

Odds on the THICC-bot forgetting everything?
Odds on the THICC-bot sexing the fatty?

>Post YFW this was basically a Han/Leia Empire Strikes Back moment with shitty art, shitty writing, and less jews

Other urls found in this thread:

jephjacques.com/post/14655843351/un-hearing-on-ai-rights
youtu.be/n_9RjDqJ7Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT HAS BEN AN HONOR

>Ben

BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN
BEN
>BEN

what was the name of that movie where michael jackson had the pet rat?

Fuck I didn't notice that. RIP in peace sides

Lmao not reporting illegal robot devil for breakng asimovs rules of robotics, not putting her in a blackbox whiteroom jail for AI for 10x realtime for 5years
Its like you dont even want to stop AI from being uppity lil faggots.

>hurting humans
>threats of violence
>theats of blackmail
>breaking contracts and forcing nondisculure agreements to obtain information illegally

Who let the robot devil exist let alone walk around as ethical human beings?

wtf is that white guy? Another robot?

why does devil trap robot talk in the royal "we"?

The good answer would be that there are multiple AI personalities housed within it.

The real answer is probably that Jeph wanted to add a "non binary gendered" character to the cast.

eh, super powerful robot devil finally explains why there's all these robots in QC but it's no big fucking deal

the singularity happened, but no one bothered to tell us

I don't what I'll do if... Bubbles... Bubbles doesn't make it out okay guys

I think you'll be fine, Satan.

>ben

Odds that Hacks won't even fix the fucking typo?

I've been reading this comic since I was like fourteen. I'm now twenty-six. I feel like I physically can't stop reading it even as it devolved into shit I could not possibly care less about.

Anyone remember when the murder Vespa storyline was way too out there?

>Odds on the THICC-bot sexing the fatty?

They're going to fuck, it's inevitable. Jeph only thinks he's being subtle.

I can't even remember the murder Vespa

>find comic in about 2008
>it hits a lot of emotional points for me (high school shit, mainly)
>first gf dumps me same week Marten gets dumped in comic
Man, I stopped reading regularly ages ago but stick around for these threads. What even happened to QC? It used to be...well, something fulfilling in a way.

Fuck man, I feel you. I honest to miserable fucking god remember jumping on just after the 5 a week formay started. I just turned 25.

Didn't this comic used to be about a bunch of twenty-somethings living in Massachusetts and listening to indie music?

Then everyone turned gay, white straight men were declared enemies of the state, and then robots were everywhere.

The robots are all also gay.

Why isn't the creator of this comic not getting into trouble for using Desire from Sandman without permission?

>magic creepy snowflake gender robot comes in offers to fix all problems
>Sure, why not!

I'm going to get as androgynous as I can, wear a suit, show up to Jeph's house and offer to solve all of his problems, i.e., turn him into a real girl that all the boys will like.

Then I'm just gonna rape him.

Seriously, in the comic, why is everyone just going along with this out of the blue? I don't even choose what kind of fruit I'm going to buy at the store faster than these guys are making a life-altering decision.

No they talked about it. It was just played off as a joke.

Is that devil lady a robot? No other robot character has round speech bubbles.

My money is on some sort of custom lab-grown semiorganic body that houses a bunch of AI cores.

nanomachines, son

I distinctly remember there being a strip where some of the humans were discussing that the singularity actually did happen but the robots were friendly so it was fine.

Yeah there was. This was the first one I could find. They discuss it in a couple to comics, but they don't really say much about it other than it happened not to long before.

My bet is that this is all Corpse Witch's master plan, to get sempai to notice her. She is seriously skilled in AI brain surgery, and she runs a fucking fight club?

Further, this is calibrated exactly to attack the morals of the AI collective now intervening. I bet Bubbles is just bait.

The fact that QC takes place in a weird best case post-singularity world is like the only good thing about this comic.

"Signularity"

>The dialogue in this strip is actually an excerpt of a full, fictional speech about AI rights I wrote out to get my head around the issue. You can read the full thing on my Tumblr.

jephjacques.com/post/14655843351/un-hearing-on-ai-rights

If only Jeph were a competent writer, yeah? Some good stories could come out of this comic, but he doesn't make those.

Wait, this is actually really cool. This is what QC is?

>we'll never get a good post-singularity SoL series

Hah, no.

see It's about 1% of the comic. The rest is all bad drama that doesn't even have the decency to be funny like soaps.

It's what QC could be, but Jeph is no longer capable of that kind of thoughtfulness

QC does have it moments, but really isn't one of them. Its just Jeff tooting his own horn.

Question from a random user on the internet to all of you:

If there was a webcomic based in space, with a sort of cowboy bebop feel to it, and that had A.I in it somewhat similar to the humanoid ones in QC in terms of 'appearance', as well as numerous different alien races that are mostly thicc, and to boot, had better art than QC, (subjective), would you read it?

Well, it's not competently executed, so it might be his plan. I mean, this is basically a literal Deus ex Machina.

Yes

I don't read this comic but every time I see it it's always that huge birch standing next to a door.

>huge birch

Your typo has been the highlight of my evening

Probably

Remember when Applegeeks was about Hawke and his college roomies instead of going full Faux in the Shell?

FUCK THE ROBOT
RIGHT NOW
FUCK THE FUCKING ROBOT

You mean before Hawke made his robot waifu?

Jesus Christ, you gave me PTSD. One of the most blatant instances of a waifu-insert ruining a comic. Probably the ur-example, actually.

What the fuck is even going on anymore? Who is this bitch supposed to be?

Gotta admit, I thought at first the second panel was ketchupbot lifting the fatty by her head instead of crouching

PREACH IT, BROTHER! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! If she dies, maybe she will fuck the robocorpse?

"twitterscreenshotofjacquesselfhatred.jpeg"

Is she lifting Faye by the neck in panel two?

>12 hours and only one person notices that Satan reads QC

>Bubbles gets her memories back
>she re-examines her priorities and draws new conclusions

How much you want to bet that nothing bad happened to her squad, that Pinky just put bad suspicions of memories in her head so that she would be easier to coerce?

Those fucking dead eyes

That's more than 10 Bens.

If Zombie Iain Banks ghostwrote it for Incase for lulz, sure.

>dolphins could be smarter than people
I'm tired of this bullshit.

Remember that guy in Brun's bar that had sex with a dolphin?

Why would Bubbles give Corpse Witch access to her brain in the first place then?

Thanks for pointing out this wasn't his own work. No I know not to give him credit for this either. He truly lives up to his name of Hacks.

No. It's almost entirely slow rolling drama. At first the drama wasn't even bad, just... there. Then it ramps up slowly more and more until it's at unpleasant levels. He begins to add more and more characters, leaving lots of dangling plot threads and trails.

The criticism of constantly bringing in new characters is a very legitimate one.

Also he tends to change characters to suit his SJW progressive tumblrite followers. So you'll see straight people becoming gay. You'll see thin people becoming more fat.

Even still that's not awful, until you have Tranny-gate, which is just bad. So so bad, because that character is unpleasant to say the least.

Having said all there are some enjoyable characters. Hannelore and Marigold and Momo are pretty much the stand-outs from the comic. Without them, there's really nothing of value when weighing it's full entirety. And reading thousands of pages just for them is a tough task.

Jacked off a dolphin.

>fictional speech about AI rights I wrote
>I wrote
>I

Reading comprehension

Oh. Oops.

>oh good she's going in for the kiss
>friendship hug
FUCK

All this time i thought all of them were Canadians.

Corpse Witch hacked Bubbles, implanted false memories, including vague bad feelings about what happened in the war, coming to Corpse Witch, and the resultant "partitioning".

At least the pacing is back to normal. The past week or two have felt like comics on fast forward.

That is almost as bad as something Jeph would write.

That's the point. Trying to guess how he'll fuck everything up.

>Pintsize as the GM

Must be a Magical Realm as fuck adventure

MFW they are just friends and don't open their own repair shop and adopt a little orphan girl from the phillipines that they name Jill.

youtu.be/n_9RjDqJ7Zs

Why can't friends open up their own repair shop together?

They can... but then we don't get robosexual life partner action.

Tho, I think opening their own repair shop would be an optimal move for both of them.

....Did that monkey end up getting a grape?

I have to say, this "Suddenly, Robot Satan" plot is rustling me something fierce. I thought I was accustomed to Heph's terrible writing but this is beyond terrible. I might would fuck that thing though. Haven't really decided.

What it used to be, and even then not consistently.

Right now Jeph is up his own asshole with this drama shit.

me too