How does Wolverine move his wrist when his claws are retracted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YXd5Y0RXLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=JLiNyglOyJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are springs.

because none of those claws interfere with his joint movements.

They retract past the wrist into the fore arm. Though that bring up the question of wouldn't the blade come out of his forearms/wrist if that's the case. I don't know maybe he has to have his wrist a certain way to get the extend and retract the blades.

Comic book "science" does not make sense.
To read a Wolverine comic is to accept the basic conceit that a guy can have a bunch of knives shoved in his arm. Complaining about it is the same as complaining about characters getting powers from radiation instead of just getting radiation sickness and dying or people with size changing abilities not crushing themselves under their own weight.

If you think that's dumb bullshit you'd be right. Some people don't mind the nonsensical stuff and can enjoy superhero comics anyway. Some people don't, that's fine too. But superhero stuff, especially Marvel and DC, are what they are.

i love fox's selective memory of continuity.

Even when his claws are out they should be constantly tearing open the entire back of his hand whenever he moves his wrist.

Why cant wolverine turn his fingers into razor sharp adamantium claws instead?

because his fingers have flesh and skin on them that would grow back

fuck you comic book science makes plenty of sense within its own set of rules
no, because they have a solid attachment point in the hand. their attachment point in the forearm may or may not be as solidly attached, but once in the hand they're locked.
how the hell would that work?

Have you ever seen him move his wrists?

All I removed was that he couldn't unleash his claws if his arms weren't pointing a certain way. And there was that time he got drunk with fang and popped his claws through the bottom of his wrist.

six (you)s in an hour. not bad but hardly the most effective bait. next time try steven universe, squirrel girl or questionable content

>can get drunk

That's strange. maybe it just doesn't last as long?

One of the later books puts him up there with Goku where every time he comes back from something he gets +1 resistance to it over time

our real world science hasn't caught up with the comic world's science fiction

remember when Star Trek and Dick Tracy had mobile communicating devices and nobody new how it work then a bunch of nerds got together and made it happen... it's only a matter of time, user.

It says it right in the comic that they deliberately created a drink specifically to overload his healing factor, and that he had to keep drinking it constantly from that keg strapped to his back.

It's 3 separate types of hard alcohol mixed with future acid, and multiple stimulants.

Imagine 151, everclear, and some serious moonshine mixed with acid, pcp, speed, and ecstasy... and Wolverine has to drink it CONSTANTLY to keep his drunk on.

This is legitimately one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

user, mobile communicating devices existed way before both those shows. Not at that size but the tech existed and evolved. There is even a patent in the 1950s that would become the modern cellphone.

Comic book science huh.

youtu.be/YXd5Y0RXLb0

That's probably the case. When Peter and Logan got their bodies switched in ultimate, the trick to extract claws was to "lock" the wrist as Logan put it.

MAGIC!

How does Wolverine produce red blood cells when his bones have been replaced with Adamantine or covered completely in adamantine? MAGIC MOTHER FUCKER!

liquid metal nano tec kid read a comic for once, gg.
"its real fucking expensive Johnny".

this is a good question actualy

youtube.com/watch?v=JLiNyglOyJY

Healing factor.

Just accept that comic book science is retarded man8

>remember when Star Trek and Dick Tracy had mobile communicating devices and nobody new how it work then a bunch of nerds got together and made it happen
Ooooh, I 'Membah!

'Membah when they made doors that whoosh open as you walk up to them?

So that would probably kill a human then?

Healing factor.

'Membah tribbles?

His healing factor forced the molten metal to not 100% seal his bones because they were basically spraying red blood cells to repair the damage.

Movies arent factual, they are shorter than his forearm and retract behind his wrists. When they are out they're out no matter how his hand was oriented. In the age of apocolypse his hand gets de-atmoised off by a sentinel and he still has claws. Basically when the claws are out moving his hand isn't practucal because 3 knives are locking the joint but when they are inside of his forearm hes fine. The real bullshit is the fact he doesnt have popeye arms to house the series of tendons and muscles required to extend his bone spikes.

His forearms actually have portals to knife dimension in them.

*boing boing*

So the knife dimension onl has 6 knives?

Lady Deathstrike.

>how the hell would that work?
The same way Cyclops can produce ridiculous amounts of energy.

It actually bonded with his skeleton, not coat it.

Hey man, I keep losing my teaspoons, and my kitchen is a lot smaller than an entire dimension.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Yeah that version makes more sense than the movie version between his finger bones.

>wondering how does thing in comic work

I'd say just make it that they put pressure sensors in his palm that only open when he presses them and the claws were installed. Its a more sinister idea than "he has bone ones underneath"

The OP doesn't seem to be complaining.

Curiosity isn't always a farce to cover up an insult.

Curiosity can just be curiosity.

I remember in the 80's stuff they went out of their way to describe Wolverine actually having some kind of plug installed in his hands that allows for the claws to come out.

Those were used to keep the wounds open so it wouldn't hurt when they come out. They're removable.

By cutting himself.
The claws crawl insides his skin.
But the wounds heal, so there's that.