American Horror Story: Cult General

Who's excited for tonight's episode? I hear they are doing a lot of flashbacks to famous cults throughout history

bump

come on guys

What's the stream again?

It seems like that thing is happening again where they create an interesting premise with initially interesting characters and then slowly fade into shittiness

What is this shit with Andy Warhaul?

This is bullshit. Feminist cult

>Guest star lena dunham

>lena dunham sex scene

"HE 'DIN GIVE ME NO EQUAL POWURZ OR SHEEIT"

We Wuz Cult Leaders EM SHEET!

This episode is terrible

>This SHOW is terrible
ftfy

AHS: Feminist Agenda

Biest

Yass queen

where is everyone watching it?

Lol This series will end up with brother vs Sister and man vs woman.

Show will turn into a fucking joke now.
Damn, show started off so good

"Kill all men who don't become beta male faggots who let women verbally abuse them"

>herstory

YASSSSSSS QUEEEENNNN

SLLAYYYYYYYYYY

so was she just not aware, especially in the 60's that female sexual predators just weren't reported unless they were explicitly openly public about their crimes and got caught with literal smoking gun evidence?

The term is "de-man themselves". Get with the future, cuck-to-be.

Hold the faith, we're still early on and this could go ANY way.

That's the joke. Well, part of it.

Yes, yes, we get it. She was part of a cult too. FFS, this is fucking stupid.

dropped

So SCUM-qua-neo-facade-Zodiac vs. the sausage party in the basement.

>Zodiac was a cult of feminists

goddamit this season was going so well, this clusterfuck was to be expected i suppose

season will be redeemed it Kai outwits these whores

>We were the Zodiac!

Wait a fucking minute, the Zodiac Killer was in Hotel. We actually saw him. Sure, there was a mask over his face, so he could've been anyone, but it was definitely a man's physique.

How in the cock fuck is the Zodiac Killer Valerie Solaris' secret feminist cult when in season 5 the Zodiac Killer appeared as some masked dude?

Did Drumpf get BTFO already?

was disappointed by second episode and haven't watch since then

BUT WHY MALE MODELS?

Why because it enabled your world view?

The premise of the season isn't explicitly politics, it's how cults operate through rhetoric and control

This, I hope Kai takes out darkie first

>we were ted cruz
what did she mean by this??

>Lena Dunham giving a speech about how mothers don't molest their daughters
Does she just lack all self-awareness?

this is the best season since asylum. i thought this would be so shit because of muh liberal getting payback over liberal tv show.

They have done a pretty good job tho, they flirt with it but then they back off. Guys are worse then girls... we all know this. If your not a bad guy, then you should not get offended with the whole feminism reactionary stuff, why would u want to be around a girl who is a part of that scene or buys into it.

Most humans are not good, is it a shocker that millenial woman also fall into this category. Consider your self spared if your not around it. It is the only good thing I have going for me.

we genuinely knew this was going to happen. it happens every season, he doesn't know how to wrap a story so he goes retarded

Murphy's a hack, or else this bitch is lying

Mothers, no. Just sisters.

"You MUST couple with women or we kill you! :3"

The society for cutting up men

Now are they about to kill JFK aren't they?

Reminder that you are supporting and encouraging white genocide when you watch this show.

Okay so the zodiac costume from the season 5 episode just showed up. So who was in that suit on season 5?

I'm sorry, Sup Forums

fuck off deluded Sup Forums

a couple of the scumbag people are beta males, perhaps one of them died at the hotel...oh nevermind it's the butch lesbian

>a man just stole credit for the killings
top kek, I'm actually ok with this

>Why because it enabled your world view?
>The premise of the season isn't explicitly politics, it's how cults operate through rhetoric and control

Yes i understand its about how the Stalins and Hitlers take over the world and such,but if it becomes a Man vs Woman thing then it may as well be some Got type of feminine takeover shit.

Jesus this is fucking bad

Ohhh, the dude in the feminazi cult claimed credit for it as the killer once it gained notoriety. Men win again. Fuck yeah!

>a literal retard is playing a feminist in this episode

Okay never mind, they made a ham-fisted explanation.

LIMP DICKED IMPOSTER

1967-ish

>hey, you know what would really make this season great?
>an episode long irrelevant flashback about how Lena Dunham was the Zodiac killer

Is this a Louis CK character?

Lena Dumbham's accent is horrendously inconsistent.

yfw you're an actress and they had to use computers to lose weight rather than add it for later scenes

>an episode long irrelevant flashback about how Lena Dunham was the Zodiac killer

I'm still on the fence if the concept is brilliant or batshit insane

Clearly either though Murphy fucked up the execution by making it too satirical instead of disturbing

Lena is Kai's mom isn't she?

>andy eating a burger

kino

Is it always this painful to watch lena dunham try to act?

each time she got pregnant she had an abortion, and even if she didn't he would be in his 40's by now

more likely he's just a reincarnation of Warhol

He put the down syndrome chick in the cult
I really want to know what he meant by that

Yes.

everyone complain here... dont complain on the twitter feed or facebook page for AHS... this site truly is a containment board for aspy finger puppet show aficionados

Even if the idea wasn't bugfuck retarded, the execution is awful. There's nothing scary or disturbing or mysterious about Lena's cult. Re-using an actor for Warhol is jarring. Excessive narration is tiresome.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand American Horror Story Cult. The horror is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kai's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike American Horror Story Cult truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the horror in Valliere’s existential catchphrase “FUCK MEN AND ANDY WARHOL THEYRE TURDS,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ryan Murphy’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>dialogue even makes fun of your weight gain once they show your true size

The constant use of the word "turd" takes a lot of any possible punch out of this, too

FOUND THE CUNT!

AWWW SHIT IT LOOKS LIKE KAI KNOWS HIS SISTERS GAME!

SHOW HAS JUST GOTTEN GOOD AGAIN!

>/fit/

/fit/ITZENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

MEN LEAD WOMEN BLEED!

TOP LEL
Season is saved

>/fit/ BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!?

RIP HARRISON

Giving Lena's cult the same MO also drags it down. "Oh boy, a bunch of shrouded figures walk up silently and stab somebody before painting a signature symbol nearby. I haven't seen that several times before."

>killing Billy first

why though, he was one of the better parts of this season? And frankly is worth to Kai is minimal

They finna chop off his ding-dong diddly

>harrison is trapped
N-NOOOOOOOOOO

Wait what did they say?

Oh ho!

>placed him in a pond of scum

dumb bitches are undone because they are literal drama queens

>it was all a ruse
woo, had me worried there for a minute Murphy

SWERVE

Told youse guys not to rush to forced conclusions.

;-;7 F

>wow Beverly, you seem to find these murders awfully quickly...also, how do you know this guy's name?
Seriously, they're still fishing the pieces out. There's no way they already made an ID and released it to the public.

AWHWWWWWWWWWWWWWHWHW
THERE WORKING TOGETHOR!

SEASON FUCKING SAVED!

Almost had me worried for a second

So if Evan Peters is Jesus now, and he's going to have to kill God, will Evan Peters have to kill his father or himself?

what a twist

IT WAS ALL A RUSE
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

>he's playing 45 dimensional chess and 39 dimensional backgammon at the same time
/our guy/

It can't be her because in Hotel the Zodiac Killer is a student of James Patrick March. Pretty sure they call him a man too.

Holy shit!
the whole episode was just a fabricated lie to manipulate the women. none of it was true

I like the theme here that no matter your ideology, cult leaders are a bunch of egotistical shits that will use you and dispose of you for their own ends when necessary. I thought this episode was kind of irrelevant until that twist at the end.

So is Ivy going to kill Ozzy now?

What of she's manipulating Kai?

It would be shitty writing since Kai is set up as our primary antagonist but this is AHS so everything falling apart in the last couple of episodes is entirely possible.

I actually thought this episode would be the start of it falling apart and they fucking saved it with the last scene

Anything is possible at this rate

WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT /FIT/