Earth-3 Teen Titans/YJ/Sidekicks

So, in Earth-3, the home of the Crime Syndicate, we know that there are heroic alternate universe counterparts for villains (Jokester/Joker) and villainous counterparts for heroes (Ultraman/Superman).

However,I've been wondering if there has ever been any interaction with the teenage villains of Earth-3. What would their group be called anyway- Teen Tyrants? Young Syndicate?
Have we ever seen them? I know that in Forever Evil Owlman makes reference to Dick Grayson having been Talon, but was there for instance a Ultraboy, or a Kid Quick, or a... Supergirl? (because Earth-3 Wonder Woman is Superwoman).

And what the hell happened to Earth-3's Jason Todd? Maybe he died and came back with a new appreciation for the value of human life after training with the pacifist monk League of Shadows- eventually returning to Gotham as a no-kill-code villain like the Rogues, robbing banks and such?

How would Sup Forums go about fleshing out Earth-3 with these sort of characters?

>Black Power
>Model Citizen
>FUCKING BREAKDANCE

??????????

Not a sidekick, but Sup Forums coming up with White Ray, the hero doppelganger of Black Manta, is perhaps one of my favorite things

>not Whitefish
you had one job

Elaborate? I think i missed that.

So Underwear dude is an evil version of Superman

BlackPower is Black Lightening.

Model Citizen?

Aurora?

Sai is Chesire.

Breakdance is Vibe.

Who is Model Citezen and Aurora?

It's the Earth-3 Outsiders.
>Black Power = Black Lightning
>Model Citizen = Looker
>Aurora = Halo
>Sai = Katana
>Breakdance = Vibe (I don't know why he is included with the Outsiders)

>White Ray is the good version of Black Manta, super calm and hopeful, trying to rehabilitate Sea King
>Legitimately asks how the wife and kid are doing
>Mister Rogers level of composure
>"I genuinely care about you Arthur"
>Sees television stating Sea King has returned while working at a soup kitchen, calmly takes off apron, shakes everyones hands, walks into surf, emerges in radiant white divers suit, waves to children.

Model Citizen is Looker.

So he's Dove

Now I wonder what Hawk and Dove of Earth-3 would be like

A calm collected serial killer and I don't what for hawk

Within the plot of CoTE, each group works under a member of the Syndicate. The Outsiders were under Owlman and JL Detroit was under...whatever they called Evil Martian Manhunter, I forget.

But Evil MM and Hawkgirl die in the opening scene of the movie and Owlman adds MM's troops to his own.

Accipitri & Columbine are two brothers powered by the Lords of Order and Chaos. Accipitri, real name Don Hall, bullies his brother Columbine, real name Hank Hall, into committing horrible acts under threats of abandoning Columbine. Columbine, who has been gaslighted into subservience by Accipitri, follows his every order.

J'edd J'arkus

>Training people that would actively try to overthrow you
It really works out well for the Sith.
I can imagine Owlman would do it just to keep himself busy, purposely training them wrong as a joke, but the others? Not so much.

they get namedropped in Trinity as the Young Offenders (and the Justice society as the Crime Lodge) but we never actually see them

In comics, Crime Syndicate universes always get shat on in terms of actual development and worldbuilding because they don't have the foresight to develop a god damn status quo, they always go "let's just blow our load right now" and kill off half the team every time they show up, while also saying "Why would they have any consistent supporting cast and rogues galleries? They just kill everybody they meet."

Most of the time the CSA doesn't even HAVE a Martian Manhunter analogue because the fuckers just go "Well a White Martian showed up one time but Ultraman fought him to the death."

Wasn't there a rumor that Nightwing was going to Earth 3 after forever evil to be a freedom figther

I never heard it, but I believe that is the sort of wild speculation SOMEONE on the internet would come up with off the top of their head.

The thing is, Forever Evil revolved around the idea that Earth-3 was destroyed by Anti-Monitor, there'd be nothing left to freedom-fight for. That was the whole point, the CSA was escaping an empty wasteland.

They have never shown any sidekicks. Some else world stories have implied that the Batman analogue (who isn't always Owlman) had a Richard Grayson sidekick/successor.

The version of the Crime Syndicate that The Cereal King wrote had Owlman fixated on the Prime Universe Nightwing (which is why he wasn't actually killed) because he wanted Dick to replace the Earth 3 (or wherever they were from in Johns brain) Grayson as his lackey/lover, son? It was never really clear, other than Owlman's butler thought it was a stupid/bad idea. But that's the main reason Dick lived to become Agent 37.

user here is correct - the Crime Syndicate Earth was destroyed, this was even shown several times during the run of the arc and during one of the post JL arcs about Jessica.

Someone post the two knee-shattering Cold pages.

>Who is Model Citezen and Aurora?
Argent's original costume had red-yellow-blue stripe accents.

If I remember right, the second Johnny Quick had to drink his predecessor's blood to keep his powers.

Considering Prime Earth Barry & Wally are dedicated to each other, I can see them trying to killl/mutilate each other on Earth 3.

Teen Titans Go (the original comic, not the flash thing) had the Titans from a morally inverted universe. Can't remember what they were called though.