What media player does Sup Forums use to watch kinos?

What media player does Sup Forums use to watch kinos?

MPC+madVR+XySubfilter

mpv desu

The only one that matters

>using vlc
turbopleb

PotPlayer

QuickTime.

RealPlayer like a true patrician

Is there a way to fast forward or rewind 10 seconds by pushing the arrow keys like mpc or gom?

so glad i'm not a poorfag

Yes.

>using VLC
I wish I could >imply harder but I can't

please spoonfeed me

The one in my ps4

First post best post. Was afraid that a bunch of plebs would talk utter shit in here but am glad that a Real Man knows what's up.

QuickTime if the format allows it, if not then I try (in this order) PowerDVD, RealPlayer Pro, and Windows Media Player (XP)

By pressing the arrow keys to skip to the next keyframe, Bozo

What's with all the VLC poopooing? I feel like winamp and VLC cover everything I could possibly ever want from media players. I get it, 13 year olds will use the newest shit because that's what I did when I was 13 (using winamp), but functionally, I see no shortcomings.

MPC-HC, used it for over 12 years now and never had any issues with it.

mpv and madvr offer better video rendering. Color management, tone mapping, upscaling algos, etc.
Pretty soon vlc is just going to be a frontend for mpv.

>claims to be a richfag
>can't even afford to buy a stock image

nope, doesn't work unless you mean holding it because that's too fast.

madvr > mpv

whats wrong with vlc

MPC-HC + madvr if windows, mpv if linux

Nothing. It just tends to look shit compared to MPC-HC when using default settings.

mpv > *

I use mpc because last I checked it was the most customizable, keybinding to mouse buttons is useful for me.

Same

You may as well use WMP. Every VLC chump says the same dumbass pleb line:. "It just works.". The point isn't that it doesn't (although it doesn't), the point is that you could have something so much better. Same shit as watching xvid shit vs h.264.

Did you mean mpv? Because mpv allows the most customization.

Why do internet-distributed software programs have box art created for them?

>last I checked
When? 2005? lol

VLC for flicks and cartoons at 2-4x speed

MPC-HC for kino and anime at 1x speed

I only watch videos on my Wii U

Windows media player

maybe 6 months ago. The others have these options, mpc just has more and better. Way better than vlc and mpv at least.

i always get a lot of artifacts with vlc, no probs with mpc-hc and adding madvr just makes it even bettter

I used to use MPC-HC+MadVR. I switched to mpv and havent looked back. It took a bit to get configured but once you do it is so comfy. I have different profiles for different resolutions and streaming. The new Vulkan api is pretty dope too.

what option does mpc have that the others dont?

MPC is the correct answer in general, but specifically I prefer the MPC-BE implementation, as it allows you to preview scenes by hovering over the progress bar.

Can you do this with mpc?

I used VLC until Sup Forums bullied me into switching to mpv. Haven't looked back since.

>being influenced by anonymous autists on the internet

VLC

Recognition, not like it cost a fortune to design a logo your product will use forever

>all this plebs talking about shit applications i got 3 words for you
Mpv master race