Sup Sup Forums I'm probably gonna kill myself before the year is over. Got any recommendations based on this feel?

Sup Sup Forums I'm probably gonna kill myself before the year is over. Got any recommendations based on this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereverend.com/barfield/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barfield
thereverend.com/barfield/

Also not Sup Forums related, but watch Sonatine.

don't prove hiroshima wrong, user

I mean, I guess in a way I've already been dead and it was definitely boring. But also I don't really wanna be alive. How easy might it be to just sort of abandon everything and leave? Easy? Hard? Scrambled?

Why don't you want to be alive, user?

it depends. how much do your parents love you?
mine let me give up and just support me after I gave up on life and abandoned everything. It was only fair since they did the same for my delinquent sibling while I was out being all successful, and now that I'm the loser they just switched gears. At any given time they have one successful offspring making money and another that needs caring for

You post on a board for comics but you still haven't read the longest single-author comic of all time? One of the most important and influential comics of all time, and you still haven't read it? How pathetic.

You can't check out before you've climbed the Mount Everest of comics. Add one more accomplishment to your list of life accomplishments.

And in the months that it takes you to overcome this challenge, perhaps you'll reconsider dying.

I'm a lil faggot and Sup Forums ain't m'diary. Maybe I should get a van and live in the van. I don't have the relationship with my parents that would allow me to move back in with them, but I'm sure I could just be alone in the desert or something.

van life is valid. the most responsible thing you can do as a give-upper is decide what you can live without. the hermeticism will do you some good. just keep your internet, it's vital that you stay connected to information.
but for god's sake don't kill yourself, that's like throwing out your TV just because nothing's on.

OD on a wide mix of pills, wait some time for them to dissolve and then use a gun. 99.9% percent chance of working.

Dont let your attempt stay a cry for help. Just kill yourself.

Yeah, I reccomend you do it sooner rather than later, lest the inertia of your existence carry you past your resolution, and you continue blithely following the path of your pointless existence, just as you have for all your life.

That's a pretty good metaphor. But my understanding of it as both a person who is suicidal and a person who has studied suicidal behavior is that it's more of a belief that nothing will ever come on the TV again.

I think I've found as I got older that the person in fiction I relate most to is Clay Puppington from Moral Orel and I do not like that at all.

watch sym-bionic-titan, one of the best cartoons in my opinion. its a real goddamn pity we will never get a second season.

makes me depressed just thinking about it

Just read he first volume
I really didn't like it up to "mind games" issue 20

That's normal.

Vigilante. The original 50 series run.

You're giving a suicidal user CEREBUS as a recommendation?

Jesus, user.

I know that feeling. So much so that I wasn't going to post this. I can condone giving up everything but your life in this case.

>that's like throwing out your TV just because nothing's on.
Yeah, just cancel your TV subscription instead. :)

Well going by the metaphor tha'd be more like being in jail.

They have TV in jail.

>I'm probably gonna kill myself
OK, but film it.

I recommend you don't kill yourself you retard

is the support group board. Keep your feels faggotry there.

dammit op, i was going to make a thread about killing myself this year too, now i can't because you did it before me.
now my other choice is deciding to be homeless and travel to new york

Why would you do that, are you a 16 years old emo kid on his phase?
Stingy won't let something that belongs to him go away, so do as Stingy does , don't kill yourself.