So someone mistook lewd EE&E art as offical artwork and bootlegged it on a backpack

So someone mistook lewd EE&E art as offical artwork and bootlegged it on a backpack amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MSPDUQW/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_21_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=64B37TVW56MN086296KJ

bootleg thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1337203#search=Nazz
everafterguide.com/kids-chowder-school-backpack-funny-sayings-children-school-bag-pink-04f672e6fc93aae5.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B01FEYJD4U/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_18_w
amazon.com/Arnold-Pataki-Sleeve-Baseball-Collar/dp/B01FEYIHOC/ref=sr_1_65?s=apparel
youtube.com/watch?v=hQhdfqibZbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not completely out of character, and only slightly lewder than would have been allowed back then.. significantly more than now, i reckon.

you just reminded me of a great idea I had though, actually wonder if anyone's already done it: recreating that infamous pregnant gwen picture that got into a sticker book with other Sup Forums-preferred wincestry, such as pines or thunderkittens

>1 star
kek

I'd prefer the "I

Stop shilling your shit here

where's the original?

Its unavaible why would i shill it?

What is it too big or something?

>I'd prefer the "I

yeah i'd like to see this too

Give her the dork.

What kid even knows about Ed,Edd,n Eddy?

could be worse
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1337203#search=Nazz

>king dedede drooling while eating

I think the listing might be ten years old. Theirs alot of weird old shit that never got taken down
DICK DICK DICK

This isn't as bad as Dedede Drooling While Eating or the stickers that used the Palcomix Pregnant Gwen.

It's a pic of Gwen sucking on a fat BBC, the gwenfags on /trash/ started a new trend of Gwen loving BBC

wont lie, it's fucking hot

>worse
I think you mean better

To be fair, the British Broadcasting Corporation has put out some fine productions in their many decades of operation. So that would be a fine display of your appreciation for their contributions to English society.

For you

In this case that DOES mean the british broadcasting company

....there's another pic of her blowing big black cock after that though

Ben's Big Cock

isn't there a famous bootleg of Ben 10 where they used fan art where Ben had knocked Gwen up?

King Dedede Drooling While Eating is the best.

Holy shit this is either a joke or the bootleggers don't give a shit.

Wish I had snatched one of these before they took them down.

well that's weird then
yeah but not that one, it's the one where they're sitting down and lovingly holding each other. like I was saying I need to recreate that with other characters, it's begging for it

I don't even get this one. is it the fact that they used a wide picture so they had to double it?
What's really odd is these chinese slave labor backpacks seem to have what I can only describe as a fanart-slab attached to them, purely to have various things printed on that they stole from the internet. possibly entirely by computer. I mean if they can ruin the british economy by computer, anything's possible.

Oh man, that was a magical time...

I know it was a different picture but it was by the same artist and I couldn't find the picture your describing

>bootleggers
ahem, would bootleggers work in high grade pu leather? everafterguide.com/kids-chowder-school-backpack-funny-sayings-children-school-bag-pink-04f672e6fc93aae5.html

When did Amazon become Ebay?

>The Super Lightweight Makes Your Kids Easy To Carry Around.

there it am. We gotta make that the new mega milk in terms of how many characters get redrawn with that
when China took over the world I guess. at least it's capitalist. we're slowly breaking them down.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FEYJD4U/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_18_w

You can get a Wyld Stallions shirt for $15... but then there's this example of... something.
amazon.com/Arnold-Pataki-Sleeve-Baseball-Collar/dp/B01FEYIHOC/ref=sr_1_65?s=apparel

>when China took over the world I guess. at least it's capitalist. we're slowly breaking them down.
You shitting me? China is co opting american capitalisim at this rate. Maybe in some actual bright future they have the socio-capitalistic society that bernie wanted and americans arent as focused on identity politics

crazy man. what lantern is that?
this reminds me of back when weebls-stuff had a decent website instead of modern socialmedia trash, they had a store where you could design your own shirts and products. It makes sense since printing is printing at this point, there's no reason to limit people to what graphics they want, in what combination, so they just had a little interactive flash program that let you place as many of their characters as you want, flip them, resize them, rotate, make your own little shit, and then.. have it printed out on a product. it's baffling this didnt become commonplace

co-opting capitalism is what they've been doing for decades with standard bootlegging. this is at least getting better at trying to mimic the real thing, even if they clearly don't quite understand how it works yet

That one's the orange lantern, DC comics, Green Lantern series.
And yeah, there's a few things I wouldn't mind having, but it just feels strange to special order the printing of one or two shirts.

I swear to God these are images taken from Amazon, I did not photoshop them myself.

You guys missed some really golden amazon bootleg items.

BBC ONE
BBC TWO
BBC THREE
BBC FOUR
BBC FIVE
BBC SIX
BBC SEVEN
BBC HEAVEN

youtube.com/watch?v=hQhdfqibZbU

>5.0 out of 5 starsBoys like it too
By wickedredgrin on January 13, 2017
Size: One SizeColor: Pink
This backpack is great, got it for my daughter, and now I have to get one for my son! He was so jealous he took the bag in his room and wouldn't cum out for hours.

>time for lick some white sexy feet!

Why are footfags so damn illiterate? I picture most of them as horny Facebook Indians who take pics of themselves in front of a sunset.

>Those comments
>Dicks do *NOT* just start leaking when someone's horny! If this were true guys would have to wear diapers all the time!!!
They do when you have a cowper's gland as active as mine. Any significant period of arousal and I'm dripping into my pants.

Thanks for sharing that, user.

>They do when you have a cowper's gland as active as mine

It's called not jacking it every day of the week, quit acting like you're special.

Remember King Dedede eating dairy products?