Voltron Legendary Defender

Best Boy Birthday Edition

On this day, it is not your Pidges, or your Keiths, or even your Shiros, we require. Send forth your best Hunks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDc2bUu1zMo
twitter.com/steveahn82/status/819831851191660547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so how sweaty do you think Pidge should be?

Enough to NEED a shower everyday.

And enough to feel sorry for Lance.

pff, nothing wrong with good clean sweat. i mean a shower is fun and all (especially with your teammates) but you don't wanna overdo it, strip off your natural oils, start getting a rash..

that is the cutest platonic 69 i've ever seen. not sure how geometrically plausible it is that their necks wouldnt be snapped to the side, resting atop each others' hips like that, but.. fucking cute.
is it okay that I friend-ship Pidge with everyone? I want her to be the heart of the team, like Sokka, and go on special meaningful relationship-building adventures with everyone, like Zuko.

you have to appreciate the squirrels

what the.. I don't remember those

youtube.com/watch?v=tDc2bUu1zMo

Hunk/Shay a cute!

It leads to this.

Now I know where that Lotor x Romelle = Keith theory came from!

Seriously nigga, you gonna pick up shitty speculation from Heero-Yuy?

Also it probably isn't bad for Lance. He has pretty broad shoulders under that jacket and he's on her thighs. Pidge probably wouldn't be so comfy though.

The only thing I was granting him was perhaps the knife was one of his parents and that there could possibly be a connection based on the importance Romelle's knife had.

>the Keith mouse turned into a pink squirrel

What did they mean by this?

Keith is gay__ confirmed

ugh i hate it when shows make me have to keep up on a bunch of little shorts in order to get the entire experience. that said, awesome. but why squirrels?

I want Keith to yell at all the ladies in Voltron!

>tfw no rock waifu who may or may not have compatible genitalia

What if she doesn't have one?

everything has genitalia
and it's a lot easier on us adventurous men going out into space or mysterious magical forests or the depths of the oceans, because on a basic level, everything female has a hole. sperm has to go in, babby has to come out. for women it's a crapshoot, the way he deposits whatever he's got could be in any of a million forms, you date an alien bloke you don't know WHAT you're gonna get. triton? you might be fucked. or you might be just fine, depending on just how dolphiny he is. Like, the tail is horizontal, so..

i actually had an idea for aliens where the female penetrates the male and siphons his appropriate gametes out of him with a kind of syringe, but that's pretty unlikely. She still has to give birth somehow.

Don't disappoint me, Tim.

Don't forget most things poo. So even if it isn't a method for reproduction there is always a way.

SHAY HAS A CLOACA.

oddly enough though, while it's difficult for me to imagine a complex lifeform reproducing in the manner of a primitive one (budding, mitosis, uh.. y'know, that other one), it's not hard to imagine a complex critter EXCRETING in the manner of a primitive one. for example everting its stomach (which also serves as a neat way to eat), or just sweating it out, and thus not needing a bumhole

It also occurs to me that I should amend what I said earlier, not everything female needs to put out babies, but she has to at least output EGGS. So unless those eggs are tiny, she still has a hole you could put something in. Like your peepee. I find it hard to imagine anything would just sweat out DNA that combines with the DNA something else sweats out.. and you sure as hell wouldnt send it out any other aperture, that would hurt your gametes. you dont want that shit getting crossed with your digestion.

Klanceanon the Triumphant here, taking a short break from reminding all you heretics, doubters, disbelievers, and delusional shits that Klance is the victory and the endgame and the ship of ages destined to sail forever, to raise my chalice of your loser tears to birthday boy Hunk, who is a total bro and someone all of you should aspire to be like.

Hunk and the yellow lion are simply adorable.

Okay so I just watched the first ep and am considering getting into the fandom.

How is it? How does the story continue, does it git gud? Is there a lot of shipping drama, and if so, what are the warring pairings? Who is best boy, aside from birthday boy here? Thanks for your input

sheithfag here, you know, you have the shittiest of shit taste but we can both agree that hunk is someone people should aspire to, faggot.

Awww.

>How is it?
Like any other fandom.It only good when you find your small fandom space
>How does the story continue, does it git gud?
Yes and keep watching
>Is there a lot of shipping drama, and if so, what are the warring pairings?
There is a lot of shipping drama in the Tumbr side of the fandom. Any ships that involve Shiro being pair with a paladins, especially Sheith and Shidge.
>Who is best boy, aside from birthday boy here?
Shiro, bitch.

>How is it? How does the story continue, does it git gud?
It's getting there.
It's not much of a war, really. There's the winning pair, which is the glory that is Klance, and then there are pathetic wastrels that cling to the vain hope that crackships like Sheith and Pance and Kallura will actually happen when it's already known they won't. They'll all drown in the saliva of their faithless breakdowns in due time, and it will be an exquisite holocaust. Lesser-regarded ships like Shallura might still happen.
Pic related in blue is the answer to that, and his boyfriend in red there is pretty neat, too.

>your klance bullshit word vomit
actually whenever you see this faggot announced himself skip over his whole post to save yourself a headache.

Please stop.

I'm serious. How hard is it to just post your favorite pairing without antagonizing people?
It's not that serious.

Shiro should fuck both into submission while Lance complains Shiro's not a xeno.

Shiro fucking Keith
>Keith: Ooh yeeeah, fuck me harder big guy
Shiro fucking Lance
>Lance: weeehh *sobs*
>Shiro: Why are you crying?
>Lance: Because you're not xenooo!
Sounds about right.

>There is a lot of shipping drama in the Tumbr side of the fandom.
Pls tell me more I love that shit, especially when I'm not emotionally invested in any of the ships (yet) myself. I feel I should take this rare moment of not having any horse in the race to fully appreciate the drama

But thanks anons, I'll keep watching

>How is it?
By large, kinda garbage, like most modern fandoms. That being said, there's a lot of nice art output and creative people, if you ignore the drama. You can also find some pretty cool people to chat with, regardless of who your favorite character is.
>How does the story continue, does it git gud?
It gets better as the show goes on to me. Episodes four, five, nine, ten, and eleven are the best.
Yes. Sheith vs Klance is the main one. there's smaller opinions on other ships, but those two get the most focus.
Sendak
>Thanks for your input
No problem dude. Just take the good from the fandom and ignore the bad, I say. Enjoy the show.

>Pls tell me more

Shiro is older than the other Paladins so all ships with him are considered pedophilia by angry tumblr teenagers, especially Shidge (Shiro/Pidge) since Pidge is the youngest. Sheith (Shiro/Keith) gets hated on the most, though, because it's a rival ship to Klance (Keith/Lance), which is the most popular ship in fandom. There's been death threats, doxxing threats, people have even messaged the show's staff about the drama. Some tumblr teenies have compiled lists of "pedophilia supporters" and put anyone who creates Shiro/paladins content on them. One of those lists included an art director who works on the show. It's been pretty wild, but there are even worse fandoms out there.

>tfw today's my birthday
>tfw hunk is best voltron
Feels good, man.

Do you guys think there'll be an episode where someone from the paladins will drop a truth bomb on Lance's being such a massive faggot?
I hope it'd be Shiro or Hunk since they're the ones who tolerate Lance the most.

I have a Sup Forums friend who I tried to join in on the show and she immediately got turned off by Lance's annoying personality.

For the Pancefags.

twitter.com/steveahn82/status/819831851191660547

>Korean drama
anyone know what's it about?

>all ships with him are considered pedophilia by angry tumblr teenagers
sounds amazing. Also horrifying, but from the outside it just sounds hilarious that people take a fictional mecha scifi fantasy animation that seriously

I love this art, and also it's one of the only fanarts I've seen that had the characters and their lions in, where they felt appropriately to scale.

Given that Pidge is my favorite character and the one I most relate to, any story trend that focuses on her would be A+ in my book.

You just gotta stop giving a fuck who gets antagonized. All this online drama cyber bully shit is a complete joke and I have no idea why so many people choose to pretend it's important.

>wastrels that cling to the vain hope that crackships like Sheith and Pance and Kallura will actually happen
Oh see, there's your problem right there: caring about whether a ship will be canon or not is why the ATLA fandom was so bad.

What are they saying?

That user is right though. If you really think that's bait, I feel sorry for you.

The inability to just relax and enjoy one's own headcanon, having to constantly fight for validation, it's just such a sad way to ship. Shipping isn't a battle to be won or lost, it's fantasy. Stop fighting and come out of the cold, Klancebro.

>people taking this seriously

Seven more daaaaays!

>ywn motorboat Sendak's fuzzy tiddies
;_;

It hurts.

Coran should teach Lance how to fight.

I wonder how these kids got so brainwashed
in my day all of us teenagers wanted to grow up and have mature adult relationships and be heroes and other adult roles in life like that.

>I wonder how these kids got so brainwashed
easy peezy tumblr.

If all else fails, she does have a mouth

ROCK BLOWJOB! WOO! WOO!

what? the tumblr kids are the ones I'm describing as brainwashed. did you read the post?

I want to inseminate Keith.

i read the post of course.
you wondered how kids got brainwashed, and the answer really is tumblr.
back in our days we had myspace, xanga, instant messengers, etc to connect with the fandom.
if you didn't like something you'd just rant about it with your friends.

>you will never make Sendak wear skimpy outfits for your pleasure

Whipped up a quick Hunk sketch.

Oh I didn't hear the unspoken colon in your reply, I assumed I was being addressed as tumblr
>myspace, xanga
okay so i'm even older than you, that's fine.

>Prorok will never sit on your face and smother you to teach you a lesson.

Prorok's fur probably has dandruff. I bet he uses bar soap instead of shampoo.

Us grandpas ought to just stick with our AOL chat rooms and usenet newsgroups.

user, she is the opposite of every girly stereotype.

In action shows, that includes being everyone's mom/younger sister emotionally

well now you're a bit older than me
man it's weird how year-specific this shit got, isn't it?
for me it was all msn messenger, IRC chats, and normal forums

Spotted hyenas retard

Keith looks like such a dork with his crop top jacket zipped up

A) mutants
B) that's not how spotted hyenae work.

You could have a species like mogwai/gremlins. A little water, then pop! Pieces of the original are shed, which grow into new ones. No genitalia needed.

Why live?

so crazy those

And as far as male/female is concerned, there's the possibility of a sexless species that does have genders. But these are all just idle thoughts.

Apparently he's 18.

He can finally be shipped with Shiro.

It begins.

Huh, I don't see this tweet on his account. Did he delete it?

this means even Lance will be 18 this year. I can already hear the screeching towards Pancers

that's not official

Pance is already pedophilia by law, so you sick fucks deserve it.

Wasn't he confirmed as 19? I could've sworn I heard he was supposed to be the same age as Jeremy Shada.

Why is there a sword in his chest?

That was said by the podcast guys and they aren't part of the staff so no, it wasn't confirmed.

i don't understand, are these people anti-weed too? do they refuse to drink alcohol until they're 21 and can buy it in a store? since when does anyone care about the law?

You mean there are enough Pancers on Tumblr to scream at?

Ratio of risk vs consequences. Underage drinking gets you a stern talking-to and a grounding; being 18 and fucking a 14 year-old gets you criminal charges and into a sex offender registry.

Pidge will be 15 this year.