Now that the dust has settled, did we like it?

Now that the dust has settled, did we like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TdaXhpjHws
youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it

I didn't see it.

why?

My only issue is how the ending was explained. Other than that I liked it more than the original

reddit liked it so i didn't

Because I had other shit to do.

it would have been simpler to say "I'm American" you fat cunt

Kino. Best thing since Apocalypse Now

Loved it, less boring than the original.

I'm interested in buying pic related, which was written by the director's wife. Is it good?

Do people in other countries not have things to do?

I expected it to be terrible, so I was pleasantly surprised it was watchable. Still, not a good film and hearing fangirls on this site praise it as some sort of second coming is starting to make me hate it.

Hated it because Anafags are cancer

hideous movie. pretentious, slow, boring, and meaningless. Main character is a robot with no motive, nothing happens at the end.

toasty roasty

I’d also like to buy this.

One of the best films of the year. It really made me think.

I'd also like to shill this. Good book guys, buy it. Praise kek.

anyone have a review or a few pages of it?

>t.

'Cause she's heart and soul
She's hot and cold
She's got it all, hot loving every night, oh
Oh

Wait fuck it I'll just post the link
youtube.com/watch?v=8TdaXhpjHws
Everybody jam

No, Tokyo Ghoul was better.

Yes.

Like what?

So was his virtual girlfriend all CG? Not just as a hologram CG'd into scenes, she seemed like a CG character period, like she looked a little TOO perfect looking, like how you'd design a virtual girl. That nude scene later was obviously all CG, like a video game model but more realistic.

It was pretty good. Surprising restraint and nuance for a $150mil movie, but come on, the competition at that level is shit like Transformers or Batman v Superman. It also had some genuinely unique, memorable characters and moments. If anything it's prepared me for the possibility that this guy might, MIGHT turn out a half decent Dune.

Motion captured

dune can't be filmed. stop encouraging them.

It will look good in 4K

Sold out on Amazon.

I didn't. Without a doubt it's inferior to the original.

ya watchu got bettah to do nigga

Of course

While you're right, we can at least enjoy watching them try.

All I know is I wanted her bytes

I did

I assume so

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8

beautiful lady

Is it even worth watching if I was spoiled that JOI dies?

Yes.

The part when she dies is where the feels hit you the most.

Joe, I love y-

Luvfags need to be retired.

>“Joi"
>aka
>Jerk off instructions

Wow no one has ever pointed that out before now.

It's a pretty big shrug of a shoulders. I think I was more worried about the dog.

>upset that something got spoiled for you
>spoil it for other people
good job retard

>too many people find this attractive woman attractive therefore I don't like this film
LOGIC

Great film. It only hurts me to know that Black Panther is going to outperform this movie both critically and financially. Makes me lose a little hope in this world.

snape kills dumbedore page 672

>brings completely unrelated film up for no reason

Well I figured since this is a :did we rike it" thread anyone who either hasn't seen it or hasn't been spoiled would avoid the thread.

You could fit in any film if you want.
Baby boss etc. The public audience was a mistake.

It's rewatchable despite not being *quite* as visually interesting as Blade Runner. The story is more emotional than the original imo. I'm left just wishing there was more set-piece eyecandy to sift through during re-watches. The sleekness of the A E S T H E T I C S had a price.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck those various implant things that Luv brought over to select from for Wallace did or even said? I couldn't see in my theater.

Since you're obviously a newfag redditor, i'll educate you on how the site works. The most recent posts of a thread are visible when scrolling through the pages, meaning you don't have to click on a certain thread in order to read some of it. Spoilers exist for a reason

Wallace is blind, those things are seeing for him.

>drive is sent to hunt down a child born from a replicant
>drive thinks he's the child
>he's not, it's harrison ford's daughter, the girl that makes replicant seed memories

>not using the catalog exclusively
>calls others newfag redditors

I still don't understand why I didn't like it. I tried being as focused as I could. But something didn't click.
I might watch it again. Is there something I missed, or a certain mood I need to be in to enjoy this?

Okay, but why did Luv have like six different ones to pick from? There was a Japanese character above an English word, and I was wondering if anyone was able to make out what it said on them.

Um no...?

They filmed her in front of a green screen then removed the green then just made it transparent

Or something like that

Maybe watch the original Blade Runner just before going out to the kinoplex.

i went to see it on a whim alone at a midnight viewing. that turned out to be just the right setting. unfortunately a few niggers came in the theater halfway through hooting and giggling while they looked for something they lost.

She is a real female and yes, those were her real nipples. She has a variety of nude scenes with which to verify this.

Her tits are literally perfect. Sculpted by god.

They filmed her normally probably infront of a blue screen. And then misted the entire set for the Gosling part and projected her scene onto the mist and touched it up.

mah dick n shit, and other assorted hnngs

the nude scene was CG on purpose

fuck those soap suds

sauce?

Knock knock.
It is a shit movie. Just go google her nude scenes.

better to have loved and lost...

I loved it

She also has better nudes from other flms

i think they filmed a background plate and then filmed the actors normally, this way they could do her transparency. Notice how all the shots of her have a locked shot or computer-controlled-cam.

True. But he asked for sauce I provided.

Giant hologram woman didn't squat down and shove Ryan Gosling in her pussy. I walked out of the theater.

The giant billboard shot wasn't CGI, interestingly enough. Fucking blew my mind

im interested in hearing more about these so called films and how she is all..like..also naked in those. Please tell me more details.

Then why did she look all, well, CG?

thx

I think he meant 100% CG. Both the billboard and the giant joi were mostly practical effects.

There was an actual CGI character in this film and you got hung up on Armas?

She was just filmed and composited in separate takes.

She looks CG in the OP's "movie still". In the actual movie, she looked more like this:

I didn't see it yet.

if anyone can do it: the guy who made blade runner 2 can do it.

She really does look like what someone would cook up in a design program for a virtual girlfriend, mind. That's probably why she was cast, she has all the desirable features you know a designer would load up on. The big green eyes, the pouty lips, the face shape, etc. Even the accent, exotic but still easy to understand.

What moments and characters were unique?

I didn't see any. 2049 was an amalgamation of moments from other films.

Luv is love, love is life.

this is great.

So what? She doesn't look like CGI.

it was detoxified water in the shower?

you fucking cunt I'm going to straight up wreck your asshole I'm going to beat you down and rape you you think you can talk to me like that think again bitch you cunt you fucking whore I'm going to make you scream bitch I'll have you babbling nonsense and apologizing for things you've never even done before when I'm done with you you fucking cunt wipe that shit eating grin off your fucking face right now I swear to Christ I'll kill you and find all your little nieces and nephews and I'll rape the fuck out of them too I'm done bitch I'm so done you are a broken disgusting person and I will rape all the meanness out of you

Why does Luv cry at a few points in the film?

look at those lips jfc