How does Sup Forums feel about Paul Dano?

How does Sup Forums feel about Paul Dano?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The poor man's Bondarchuk

Classic pic of Paul Dano, OP

I saw Paul Dano a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Dano trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

/ourguy/

damn, I had no idea he was such a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence...

I think he's quite possibly one of THE WORST actors I have ever seen. He's either mechanical as hell, or he's overacting like his fucking life depends on it.
Classic garbage.

He's pretty much classic.

Classis thread right here

Classic bait

Classic niggas

All I know is that There Will be Blood would have been a lot better without him

>"To be honest with you, we never actually cast Paul for the role," director Steve McQueen told The Enquirer in an interview last Sunday, "he kind of just appeared on set one day."
>McQueen continued, "It was maybe the 3rd or 4th day of filming, we were trying to find these locations the scouts had set up for us, and Dano appeared out of nowhere. Nobody really noticed him at first because he was wearing period accurate clothing. I asked my assistant why there were additional extras and he kinda just shrugged, he had never authorized an additional slave driver."
>"Turns out nobody in costuming had dealt with Paul, he brought his own clothing and some antique torture devices used in the South before the war. I never got a good look at them, but he would come up to me in between shots and recommend "establishing his character" and "showing them darkies what for."
>"He had a few connections with the producers and found out about the film," McQueen revealed in a telling moment, "so he took it upon himself to force his way into the production. We decided to roll with, I had heard about Dano's talents and he really brought something special to the final cut.
>Turns out he was a really solid actor, and expressed a hatred for our characters of color in alarmingly shocking ways, often yelling voraciously at them when they were on break and knocking water bottles out of their hands. He took his craft extremely seriously."
>"We would just keep the cameras rolling," revealed McQueen, "[we] maybe have 50 or 60 hours of footage where Dano really brings his character to life, but most of it had to be cut due to its graphic nature. The crazy thing about it is that everything on Dano's part was improvised. He would just rant on and on for hours."
>"It was a real pleasure to work with him and I hope we can collaborate again in the future," concluded the director. Twelve Years a Slave premieres in theaters in the US and Canada this Saturday.

He is awesome, just because he sang the nigger song

Truly kino scene

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

It's green text stories like this that make this hell hole bearable.

CLASSIC
L
A
S
S
I
C

How the fuck does someone force themselves into a movie?

I find it hard to believe he came up with this on the spot. I mean yes hes a good actor but not THAT good.

You just read a guide about how to do it, dude

He seems to have an eye for good roles and the position to choose what he wants. I've liked everything he's played. I just hope he doesn't become consumed by the SJW bullshit that seems to be surrounding him. His girlfriend is cute AF, but if he succumbs to the SJWs it will be her fault.

>eye for good roles and the position

Why do those roles always end with him getting beat the fuck up?

The white Idris Elba

he's actually an incredibly talented actor that will never secure a-list spots because he's so goofy looking. he embraces this and slays the roles he is typecast for but when he is in lead roles you can see that he shines

Somehow Harry Potter series comes to my mind when i see his face.

Rich mans Myles Teller