Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5Os_C32UR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a funny line DCuck

youtube.com/watch?v=W5Os_C32UR4

How many meme actor can they squeeze in a single movie

>Marvirgins actually think this can be considered humor
Wow, Marvel fans are brainlets, big surprise there

>mfw every one of these threads are made by tweenagers thinking they're funneh and edgeh by judging a family made movies for easy to get quips

Wow bro epic reaction picture made me keke hard xD upvoted

What's upvoting?

Why did you xD when it's XD?
The X is eyes and the D is a mouth.
How do you not know these things?

Both work you god damn mongoloid.

Uh huh. Next you'll tell us that using U instead of YOU is text speech because it's faster to type a single digit instead of three.
Welcome new friend.
Your age is showing.

>mfw mongoloids are the race of humanoids that asians belong; this being an asian fan site; majority of users have an asian fetish; everyone here enjoys anime; anime being asian cartoons

How DC would've handled this
>mister?
>I'M BATMAN! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! I WAS A BOY, NOW I'M A BAT

hello r*dditor

>mister?
>for you

>Mister?
>Doctor.
>Mister Doctor?
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

Reddit the movie

DC?
It'd go a little something like this ...

Oh, you think you a Doctor. But you merely adopted being a Doctor; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see a patient until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but DOCTORING!

Verbal repartee between two intelligent men where each is trying to convey something. Kaicilius is trying to put Strange off balance, while Strange is trying to stall for time. And it's funny.

Maybe. Who am I to judge?

He was memeing because his own name is strange.

>How DC would've handled this
Doctor? A DOCTOR? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU? WHERE WAST THOU WHEN I LAID THE JUSTICE LEAGUE'S FOUNDATION? IT IS BUT I, A SIMPLE M- wait is she with you? I thought she was with you, wow it really is strange

I liked Dr.Strange, but it did have too many forced jokes like this and that Beyonce one.

Beyoncé was literally mentioned once in the entire film

He typed "that Beyonce one" one. He never said there were multiple Beyonce jokes, just multiple forced jokes.

I remember him trying to make the guy laugh, and then it being referenced with the guy listening to her while Dr.S stole the books

Oh, come on. It's a reasonably funny dialogue.

>and then it being referenced with the guy listening to her while Dr.S stole the books
yes, but wasn't mentioned there. if you didn't listen to beyonce you wouldn't notice.

Also, it was a woke joke. The librarian was a nigger like beyonce, so to dr. strange they both looked the same. which is what made the joke 'funny'