JUSTICE LEAGUE Rumored Spoiler

So the way Superman comes back to life has apparently leaked online.

Batman has been studying Kryptonian physiology to figure out a way to use the ship that crashed in Metropolis to revive Superman. He figures out the Mother Box Cyborg has can do the trick by some alien tech interface thing and has Flash and Cyborg steal Superman's body from Smallville and take it to Metropolis. Flash then has to run around so his speedforce lightning charges up the Mother Box and jumpstarts the ship to heal Superman.

Also a bunch of minor details have also been revealed.

>Flash is still in college, and finding out about Batman's dream vision thing is what plants the seed of the Flashpoint mess in his head.

>Cyborg is bummed out because his mom died in the same car accident that messed him up, and that's why his dad and him don't get along.

>Aquaman isn't the king of Atlantis yet and is in fact not welcome there because he's a filthy half-breed. He hates Atlanteans almost as much as he hates surface dwellers at first.

>Steppenwolf is Darkseid's nephew rather than his uncle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YE4LaFBjpkE?t=173
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha leaked out of your ass.

That image has a funny name

Who cares?

>He hates Atlanteans almost as much as he hates surface dwellers at first.
But Aquaman DOESN'T hate surface dwellers, that's why Atlanteans hate him. I thought Johns was meant to tighten this shit

Cool. At this point my hype is at maximum simmer, and I'm just trying to help the rest of the month slip by by reading Sup Forums and seeing Thor.

I'm actually hoping this rumor isn't true as I would prefer his resurrection be more subtle and all kryptonian based. The Flash part sounds weird as fuck but fuck it, why not.

>Aquaman isn't the king of Atlantis yet and is in fact not welcome there because he's a filthy half-breed. He hates Atlanteans almost as much as he hates surface dwellers at first.

I like this though.

He seems pretty aggressive towards Bruce in the trailer. Maybe 'hate' is a strong word and he just feels trapped between both. He clearly helps out the small village and fishermen, so he has some empathy. Or maybe it's just how he gets his food and booze.

Convoluted af.

What is the Flashpoint Mess?

>they use the ship to heal supes

duh, as if the doomsday plot wasn't clue enough. Also, the ship will be destroyed and will latr be used as the watchtower after cyborg and bats fix it.

Flash goes back in time, breaks it and creates bad end world where everything is shitty.

His solo movie will be about it.

No way. Wonder Woman is their hottest IP. No way will they turn her into a violent genocidal maniac just for the flash story. Young girls look up to her remember? Also the idea of comic book what if's where you have to rewrite the personalities and roles of characters don't connect well in general movie audiences.

If he needs Batman to bring him back to life, why was the dirt on his coffin floating at the end of BvS?

How much of this film is Snyder?

OP is talking bollocks.

It's probably going to be an ultra-loose adaptation of Flashpoint like all adaptations of big storylines are and DC will likely repurpose the characters in whatever way best serves their brand.

Bruce probably starts jokingly antagonizing him at the start but arthur probably finds it funny after shoving him against the wall. Since in the Heroes trailer they seem relatively friendly near the end of that encounter in that village.

I actually think they will do it unless they go full no-stakes Marvel approach. It a dark alternate timeline. They will just make her more sympathetic and not have her murder the Shazam kids/Billy. Flashpoint is one of their 'biggest' stories. Pretty sure it won't be in name only.

That dirt thing was just a tease retard. Whether OP is legit or not, don't expect it to be referenced

Pretty much all of it whedon added a couple more scenes where league members share some quipy banter together

well thats something. I will probably go and watch. I only go to the cinemas maybe 3 times a year, but ever since Snyder announced that shitty tv aspect ratio Ive been skeptical of this

Snyder posted on vero that for the next 30 days he's gonna post behind the scenes photos of justice league
Tbh i think having whedon their was a good idea he's great at character interactions but in the mcu he over does it with the quips, snyder can be a little to serious so i think as long as whedon had some restraint and added some good quips its gonna be kino

I'm hoping he added a few more subtle romantic scenes between Bruce and Diana as a nod to the DCAU and old JLA comics. The 'Trinity' extra on the WoWo disc makes it clear it was entirely intentional, as she 'draws him a little ways back into the normal world and light'.

That'd be cool Forsure i hope cyborg says boohya in the movie

>Snyder posted on vero that for the next 30 days he's gonna post behind the scenes photos of justice league

Good to see he is keeping a measure of involvement. I'm hoping after a period of mourning he'll come back to the DCEU, and maybe bring back Zimmer. I understand the need to step away and mourn, spend time with the family, but he can't retire forever (well, he can, but it might not be a healthy action given the cause) and the DCEU needs him to it doesn't fall too deeply into the Marvel-Lite trap.

Going back and seeing how carefully everything has been planned and ties together, I get the feeling he was a massive part of that. He was also strong enough not to cave in to detractors. Others might not be so strong.

youtu.be/YE4LaFBjpkE?t=173

It's actually interesting. I enjoyed it.

>Batman
he needs be humble and sit down

Fuck. Relevant part is 2:50 onward.

Agent Whedon.

I hope the they get rid of that Zimmer theme and bring back the classic Williams theme.

Yeah im glad that he's keeping some sort of involement he should just do the flash movie himself fuck it why not im sure every actor involved would be thrilled

No one cares, Pajeet.

...why? I mean I practically tear up when it comes on, I remember I actually did on Smallville, but really it's just nostalgia. It makes no sense to use it (at least in full) in a reimagining.

Might as well say we should just use the 60s Batman theme in the next Batman film, or the 80s film music. It's good stuff, but things moving on isn't bad. We'll always have the old stuff.

That Zimmer theme in the new trailer, as Clark turns around, moved me as much as the original Superman score... without making me wish I was watching the old movies instead.

I heard a rumour that when the league first fight in the Sewer that they all fuck up and its up to batman then aquaman to bail them out it could be true seeing as how in the trailer wonder woman says on my lead to the others then later batman hops in his nightcrawler saying my turn and saves wonder woman i think wonder woman will initially try and lead the league but then batman will become the leader

Nah dude it'll be cool to hear the og superman theme but Zimmermans is great

You cared enough to comment russo cuck

Honestly, I suspect they are going to handle themselves admirably, with both leading in different aspects, but it just won't be enough to do anything but hold back the tide until Supes returns.

Given Arthur seems genuinely concerned in the trailer, and we see Barry's foot catch on a step implying he is about to trip, I am expecting at least a brief major fuckup on the teams part, though as you say.

Yeah aquaman get fucked up by steppenwolf in the new trailer im assuming after that he seeks out batmans help
Theirs another rumour that they will go to apokalips via boom tube for some reason though i doubt it it would be crazy to see that on film

Batman has been studying MCU physiology to figure out a way to use the Quips that crashed in Snyder's daughter to revive DCEU. He figures out the Diversity that black Iron Man has can do the trick by some Chinese international market thing and has Fun and Fixed-in-Post Nigger steal DCU's corpse from Snyder and take it to Whedon. Fun then has to run around so his Quipforce lightning charges up the Box Office and jumpstarts the ship to heal DCEU.

>What did they mean by this?

fuck superman where is green lantern? i heard he was the 7th member

(unite the 7 was the promotion for awhile)

But why are the swords cgi?

Can't trust black people with real weapons.

Rumour has it that during the flashback to Steppenwolfs first invasion we'll see a green lantern might see w
One later in the movie would be cool forsure

jesus christ, that pic gave me all types of cancer

Ok but why is the armor cgi too?

When will people realise niggers dont pay to see movies aint no hood nigga gonna go see black panther

>mcuck """"humor""""
Cringe as always

Oy vey goyim who could be responsible for this

black panther will be #1 and this board will lose their minds at how many black people watch a movie with a predominately black cast

Justice League will be an MCU movie in all but name, user.

RIP in peace DCEU at least we got MoS and BvS kino out it.

Armor just makes niggers harder to shoot.

Is that how they're going to replace Batfleck? Some rip in the space time arsepull to explain a new actor?

They apparently aren't even doing Thomas Wayne Batman, so I doubt they'll do Wonder Genocide. Literally what is even the point of doing Flashpoint if you take out all the cool shit from it. The reason the majority of people read Flashpoint was for Batman with guns

>we came so close to having the Comedian as Flashpoint Batman

Have fun sitting in a theater that reeks of coco butter chicken grease and marihuana while some nigger bitch yells out das rite everytime they show how advanced wakanda is

Ben affleck is contractually obligated to star in the batman solo movie after that he has my permission to die

You sound stupid you dont know nothing about whats gonna happen in the flash point movie

>t-those clickbait articles with baby groot banners t-told me they are going to replace affleck!
lmao

Rumour from Sup Forums was that Diana isn't a genocidal maniac like in the original comics story, she just never became Wonder Woman and stayed on Themsicyria.

Ok but why is she wearing a wig?

Is there a single more pointless thing in the entire DCEU than the death of Superman? What a colossal fucking waste of time.

What click bait articles? I assumed he's sick of it after being dropped as director, for solo bat project 1 of 19.

Yeah i heard that too also batmans parents never die so He's just a rich asshole superman is a captive of the us government so he's a lanklet it sounds kino but thats not whats gonna happen sounds like an episode of justice league unlimited

>pointless
But user, how will people know he's a Jesus allegory unless he dies and is resurrected after three movies?

Its a good way to up the stakes and now every bodies crying that they miss super cavill irl

you had me at 'nigger bitch', but ill be back here watching this board shit itself to death at the thought of 'niggers' being successful on screen without being gangmembers, rappers or absent fathers

>don't forget who run thangs around here
>who run thangs
>who run

If it were not already obvious that an illiterate nigger made this...

Das rite honky we waz kangz if yall wouldnt of fucked everything up we'd have flying cars and shiet hate y'all cracka motherfucka ay yo pookey pass me the blunt main these niggas is tripping

Very little. Whedon fucked with the cinematography, kicked lex and made major dialogue changes and changed a major scene.

>implying it wasnt some self hating white sjw libcuck who came up with it

Ben is contractually obligated to be the Bat til he makes back all those lost Live By Night shekels.

Fake I talked to Jesse last night he was like nah nigga im in thats shit them niggas be lying on ya boy nah im sayin hating ass niggas ayo real that nigga deathstrokes in it too nigga bruh goes hella hard on my momma g

cool, thanks

Das rite

kys