ITT: Actors and Actresses that have never laid down on the casting coach

ITT: Actors and Actresses that have never laid down on the casting coach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fuced hef

Believable. Apparently Mic Jagger was obsessed with her near the start of her career and she ignored him.

Famous parents, so not unbelievable

She didn't need to. Her daddy had connections AND was the first to get some of that sweet Angie pussy.

You get actresses that always seem to be doing crazy things or going out of their way to get involved in progressive causes. There seems to be a clear correlation between this and how often they where passed around at the showbiz parties.

Angelina has all the hallmarks of a physically abused and mentally damaged woman. No sane woman would compromise the well being of her biological children like she does, it's a form of self hatred.

man billy bob must have cult-leader levels of charisma

He does. Stumbled across him when I was out in LA years ago on vacation. He's a combination of prime Arnold, Lethal Weapon era Mel Gibson and The Rock on the charisma scale.

It's unnatural. The man could sell a ketchup popsicle to an eskimo in white gloves and convince her to kill her husband with the stick after a 40 second conversation.

billy bob thornton is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed jolie's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with billy bob barely able to force it past the knob, and jolie moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on billy bob's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.. i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Billy Bob was engaged to Laura Dern at the time he and Angelina started dating. Dern was completely shocked when Billy Bob dumped her and it took her a long time to recover.

Yeah he is rumored to have a really big dick.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus's family way too loaded for her to have ever felt the need to put out for a producer. And if they made a pass at her they would have made a very bad enemy.

lol people actually believe this

she didn't fuck weinstein but you know she fucked the others

Now I want an episode of Curb where Larrry tries to harrass her

Jolie's mother was a lunatic who poisoned her children against their father. Jolie made it a point to make her career without using her father's name and connections which is why she started out in B movies like Cyborg 2.

Yeah I'm sure actors like her and nic cage never got help....

>You'll never get to fuck prime Angelina Jolie
It's funny because she seemed way happier with him than with Brad Pitt

Pitt has a 5 incher. Very disappointing.

Jolie at the time sure did make a point of talking up how good the sex with Billy Bob was.

they do but it's behind the scenes and not overtly it's my kid so they get a movie like will smith. and because they're related to celebrities they can leverage not getting raped for roles.

so in the end they just think they're making it on their own, but even they know it's nepotism.

She literally has more jewish cum flowing in her right now than blood.

> So does Angelina Jolie, who said that during the release of “Playing by Heart” in the late 1990s, he made unwanted advances on her in a hotel room, which she rejected.

>“I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did,” Ms. Jolie said in an email. “This behavior towards women in any field, any country is unacceptable.”
She was literally one of the firsts to speak out

pay attention ladies, this is the forced smile of a man who is sick of your shit and can't think of anything other than dumping your ass.

How do you know this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

What did his charisma consist of?

Back in the 90s there were paparazi photos of him and Gwyneth Paltrow nude sunbathing.

>casting couch queen
Not sure if serious or trolling lol

>he believes what that roastie said
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>pitt has a 5 inch flaccid cock
wow

He had just been swimming! Shrinkage!!

Literally the only right answer in this thread so far!

That's going to be a very short thread.

Jennifer Lawrence

>only jews and well-connected people had no need to fuck a fat slimy jew to make it to Hollywood
Really makes the sesos work.

>Angelina has all the hallmarks of a physically abused and mentally damaged woman.
That's not untrue but she was weird and fucked up before she was an actress.

>the casting coach

Iiteral trash actor and oscarbait whore

Test

Jenifer conely?

JLaw

she's faking it all

How can you know if advances are unwanted if you don't do the advances ?
wtf do women want ?
It's sexual harrasment to ask to fuck a girl ?

>Sup Forums has spiraled into celebrity stalking and normie-tier celebrity news
I thought the capeshit would be the end
in hindsight this was the natural next step

wh...
what will be Sup Forums's final form?

Are you new. This board used to be dedicated to stalking child celebs.

and you're saying the current state is somehow better?
>am I taking such is bait or is this the level of normiedom we've come to

>Harvey left a bad taste in my mouth
Make what you want of that

>tv/ has spiraled into celebrity stalking
Newfag is new

stupid frogposter

>implying she doesn't fuck hot young actors to get in movies

elle definetly has been steined
she's acting like a slut now and it's probably some coping mechanism idk

Dude, she was the couch.

Based Alex

no sane man would go near that roast beef