Dazed and Confused

>Remember that when you are celebrating July 4th its really just celebrating a day a bunch of white males enslaved blah blah blah
Holy fuck are you telling me this libcuck shit has been going on for more then two decades now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Nod65e7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dazed and Confused is so fucking comfy, top comfy. Any others like it?

Top tier period kino. Such a good film.

>only two decades
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Outside Providence
Detroit Rock City
Bottle Rocket (not really the same genre, but very comfy)

its "sequel" Everybody Wants Some is good. Other than Superbad I can't think of any high school kino

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

this

and breakfast club

Closer to 5 decades.

Those guys are fags!

>its "sequel" Everybody Wants Some is good.
Co-signed. It gets pretentious at times when one of the characters starts philosophizing, but it's almost as good as Dazed.

>yfw this scene

you
this is the choice

Do you mean how your ilk have't stopped bitching since the 70's?

>he thinks its only been two.decades

Nice try, faggot, but keep your not so thinly veiled Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

a-anthing you want :^)

top tier Spicoli posting

I mean when it was filmed

Yeah, and she was the butt of a joke, what's your point?
It was a different time

I just find it interesting that this pc sensation may be seen as something new, but when it reality its been going on for decades.

You should look up the time in the 80s when Al Gore and his wife teamed up with the christian SJWs against what they called "Satan influenced" death metal. Frank Zappa testified against them.

The end philosophy about Sisyphus made a lot of sense and has stuck with me. And the whole baseball team relationship was great. Anyone who needs friends should play a sport and take it seriously. Easy way to make great friends, especially in college.

i recently moved to a new apartment. its quite nice but it doesnt have a bathtub. man i would love to take a bath right now

people on ludes should not drive

youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Nod65e7o