Have you ever hated a character more than you though was possible?

Have you ever hated a character more than you though was possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds&ab_channel=rikkmode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With ears like that it doesn't seems weird to expect the worst.

same goes for pretty much every character on that shitpile

dude the fucking rotting skin builds up and it smells so bad because people with gauges arn't the goddamn bathing type.

Yes.

This fucker right here

>Those cringe-grins
Woah what's with that face that makes characters so unlikable?

Early Lars episodes were kinda endearing but its funny every new episode is basically seeing him becone worse abd worse
But hes pretty realistic and tgus unlikable by nature. Hes basically telling angsty kids lighten the fuck up. Dont be a Lars

Lars is just a typical jerk, Sadie is an actual sociopath.

Whenever I see Lars, I get so unreasonably angry

I get that he's supposed to be the "atypical angsty teen" and all that noise, but did he have to be written as a complete cunt?

You're an easily triggered faggot.

>Bendy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So who is this kid? I keep seeing him around. I've gathered that his name is Lars, but why the fuck are his ears like that? Is he a trendy faggot?

I hope you mean Steven in Lars' body. Lars did nothing wrong. Sure he's an asshole and a follower but Ronaldo straight up tried to murder him, Steven took his body on a joyride to live his erotic friend fiction and Saddie kidnapped him so he would love her. What everyone else does is much worse. Lars is am asshole teen but that's a drop in the bucket

He's a fuckboi with gauges who tries to be cool but fails spectacularly because he's a gigantic cunt to his friends, parents, "love" interest (the only person in the galaxy remotely interested in him) and a small child who's dead mom he makes fun of.

In a show full of lesbian space rocks, he's, somehow, the gayest person in it. Pic related, it's the only way this faggot is getting laid

I'm sure this is biased, but that's ok. Even if he was the nicest guy on the planet I'd still hate his gay fuckhole ears

For me, it's because his natural state is "cuntiness"

He's the kind of person I couldn't stand to be around for an hour. Although I agree what other characters do is much worse, they at least tend to be likeable in some respect. Lars is just all annoying, all the time.

Your mileage may vary. Some people like him.

I don't understand why, but whatever.

Yeah he's an annoying fag teen but that's the worst he gets. He'll more than likely grow out of it in a couple years and cringe at himself

Yeah, I know, but part of it is the writing. He's supposed to be written as "annoying teen" but they did it too well and he comes across more as "complete dick"

I think the issue is we see his insecure side way to much. Every episode he's in we are constantly reminded that he just wants to be like but puts up a front in fear. It gets annoying and you rather we just had him as a bully or just convert him over. Also it doesn't help that he's somewhat ill like by everyone, makes his role as the jerk/foil kinda pointless when he is unlike by everyone but the tubby with daddy issues.

You know what, you're right. We just need one, ONE townie episode where Lars isn't depicted as a unlikeable dick.

But we won't get it.

Might be because he is an unlikable dick

>he comes across more as "complete dick"

All teens do

I've said this before but Lars is one of the boarders husbandos and Sadie is her self insert. All screen time with Lars is literally just a boarder gushing her panties over the ideal guy she crushed on either irl or in fiction and making everyone suffer through her cringey fantasies.

Basically he's like the Edward Cullen of the show.

>We just need one, ONE townie episode where Lars isn't depicted as a unlikeable dick.

Why? Do mean characters bother you that much? Some people are just naturally dicks.

Why do you want Lars to be a nice guy? I like his dickishness, and how he's an opposite to Steven. It's entertaining.

And he's also gotten over his main problem already with being worried of what others think of him, he just hasn't been shown much since The New Lars.

Naw, that was spot on. He ditches work and uses the love interest's feelings for him to get off the hook, just so he can hang out with another chick. He's a douche.

I want to fuck his ear gauge holes.

I know skullgirls isn't not Sup Forums but I don't like eliza either

The only time I become emotionally invested in a character is when the emotion is lust so no.

inb4 Mabel? Wow.

makes me so angry that i don't really care that this isn't Sup Forums

Is that some projecting, user? I find it really hard to believe he could be someone's idealized crush. He acts too much life retard and ends up being a butt of joke too much for that to work.

Everyone who hates her hates the right amount

I do like that he was a meddling troll until the very end. In a lot of romantic comedies the irritating spectators suddenly help the central couple get together at the end. By the same coin Akemi is a consistent asshole.

Just put it out of it's hateful misery already.

The thing about Lars is, he has everything. Loving parents, a girlfriend, the son of an alien warlord wizard considers him his BFF, and he could easily hang out with the cool kids without the cuntiness.

But then he goes and puts conscious and sustained effort to be a cunty fuck to everyone who gives a shit about him and then angsts about it. He is the worst kind of faggot, who repays kindness with bitching and complaining.

hank or uatu?

If ever anyone deserved to be pranked with a padlock, it's him.

Yes, because he reminds me of myself, and i hate myself

Sounds like a regular moody teenager.

Not Sup Forums but the eclipse made me believe in the cause.

If you're like Lars, you probably SHOULD hate yourself. Be a better person user.

Im trying man. Ive just grown so bitter at the world. If me from five years ago saw me today hed be horrified

If you don't hate a rapist from the get go there's something wrong with you

Faggot

He's a gud boi he dindu nuffin

I don't think he means he has to be nice or anything, just one episode where he isn't a 2 dimensional douche. Just to show there is something there beyond the insecurity.

Harley Quinn's almost getting to that point. I also hate Foster Thor unconditionally to the point where I wish that she would just disappear. I wouldn't ever bat an eye if she just happened to not be used anymore and the true Thor randomly became Thor again.

Thor never stopped being Thor, user.

According to the comics he did.

>he isn't reading Unworthy Thor

my hate for him transcends boards

sadie is a sociopath? evidence?

He just now regained the title of thor. He was Odinson in the first two issues, the same he has been for the past 3 years.

But he didn't rape.

>Borderlands 1
>The Claptraps are actually somewhat funny, mostly unobtrusive, kind of funny that the bandits want to destroy them
>Borderlands 2
>Jesus Christ what the fuck happened fucking Anthony Burch goddamn

I swear to god i hate this fat cunt so much. The biggest blight in that show.

She was better when she wasn't a main character

I'd say he's pretty solid in Tiger Millionaire, but then again it's a relatively early episode.

Maybe he'll be better in Tiger Philanthropist.

Doesn't help the his "love interest" is a fucking psychopath who traps them on an island and risks all their lives to get with him

Sadie is worst than Lars, then again the whole show is garbage.

All of those smiles are completely different kinds of smiles.

Don't you mean mommy issues?

Anthony "his penis is black and my penis is white" Burch
Anthony "I don't care if it harms the story this character is gay" Burch
Anthony "I google jokes and steal mee-mees off Sup Forums" Burch
Anthony "I'm the reason Ashley Burch is a voice actor" Burch
Anthony "Handsome Jack is my self insert" Burch

Okay I'm done

She originally kept them there just cus she thought he needed a vaca

Whenever I see skullgirls I get unreasonably angry. The game is mvc2 without the m or c, is shit and is only popular due to waifufagging.

Waifufagging is a plague upon this earth, tbqhwyf

IT reminds me those speculations that Lars is an adopted son of mr. Smiley and this is why he's so angsty beyond imagination.

Still better at it than Mordacai

>not liking the Egyptian semen demon

I'm continuously disappointed by people who should know better

Can we at least talk about the best "jerk" character in the show?

Holy crap OP, nobody actually asked me that before.

I love her, but i have a thing for evil girls

I honestly want to fuck the angsty bitch out of him til he loves me.youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds&ab_channel=rikkmode

>Can we at least talk about the best jerk "character" in the show?
Fixed that for you.