Wow, it's nothing!

Wow, it's nothing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKNDZLZbEZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY GOODNESS a bunch of popular superheroes together in a storyline, how unheard of.

>UNITED WE STAND
Enjoy the originality of that motto!

Fucking Black Bolt holy kek

So I guess these are the guys that NaziCap will trick into fighting on his side, and then the other heroes will fight them, and it's basically Civil War 3, and then Miles kicks his ass.

Oh goodie, this sounds like a great way to spend ten months.

>>Captain Hydra's event.
>>Cap not in center.
Also
>>Black Widow wears fishnets over her clevage

>UNITED WE STAND
>with Hydra Cap

I can buy Carol, Black Bolt, T'Challa and maybe Black Widow agreeing with Hydra Cap's 'peace through authoritarian power' ideals.

The others dont make sense.

If Bendis has Peter use 'With great power comes great responsibility' to make him go Hydra he's a dead man

>Blackbolt's face
>"I've made a huge mistake."

What the fuck is Black Bolt doing on earth, he is already in going to be in space jail and somehow also royals.

>the secret mentioned in the Inhumans prime solit will be that he is hydra and the T-bomb was meant to kill mutants

Don't do this to me Marvel.

Logan is back? Since when?

We need an HD version of OP's pic.

That's old man logan and he has been around since secret wars ended

Old Man Logan has been stuck in 616 since the most recent Secret Wars.

Oh boy black bolts gonna job again

I just don't fucking know any more

Would they really make Carol the villain two events in a row? This went from Secret invasion 2 too Illuminati cap edition.

>implying big Keikaku Steve isn't using peter as a patsy

But what if Uncle Ben was HYDRA all along, recruited by Steve before he got put on ice?

Rocket as the new Daredevil seems like an odd choice

Why would a Raccoon from space care about the US government?

>>Sup Forums thought this would be a Thunderbolts event.

Well, Peter's parents were SHIELD agents.

>Why would a coon care about the US government?

Inb4 divided we fall teaser

Is SpencerCap good? I like Spencer but Cap was always boring to me

Does it really count when we know it is coming, hell the teaser for marvel now had the same. At least the teams are different. Probably still going to have champions and teens with miles/kamala being in the middle.

Tell me that they didn't used this crappy drawing to advertise their new event/line?

Really???

goddamn that's some ugly art

A-Listers vs C-Listers would be a fun event, but I'm betting on originals vs replacements that will suck.

>infinity
>axis
did anyone think marlel wasn't gonna run this into the ground?

Welcome to marvel.

wow even the art looks unimpressive

>Logan is back? Since when?
Since the movie is coming out.

>it's nothing

Marvel. Now with Even More NOW.

In a nutshell.

He's hanging around until he gets his chance to crash a helicarrier. He and Groot have got a Earth bucket list to finish before they go.

you'd think that a company that makes money off comic books could make better graphic advertisements

>another marvel event

>"I wanna go back to being relatively obscure"

Is this Code Lyoko?

So, they are going to make Spidey HYDRA by making his parents not be random shady shield spies, but Hydra sleepers instead, right?

So much sadness.

>With great HYDRA comes great HAIL

Would Bendis allow that?

It's not Miles, so he wouldn't care.

>shithumans
no thanks

that actually would be a good idea

Jesus christ, when will they stop pushing the inhumans for fuck sake? Enough is enough

Will he have any control over Peter or over an even he's not writing?
It's not like they're not restoring the status quo at the end of that event anyway.

What in the everloving fuck is that art?

Guess on the divided team? It can't be all legacies since they don't all have matches.

If Marvel had played this as an Acts Of Vengeance event instead of a full blown EVENT then yeah...but this shit? I'm not looking forward to it anymore.

Just kill him. Kill him Marvel. Put him out of his misery.

>MY GOODNESS a bunch of popular superheroes
And Black Bolt.

Also that art is terrible.

isn't he supposed to be in a space prison? Has anyone ever listened to anything that Ewing has tried to write?

Who drew this? Christ almighty this is terrible. The """"realistic"""" color job isn't helping either.

At least both Inhumans and Mutants are on the poster.

Wow, this artist is trash.

Why haven't I practiced more? ;_;

Literally only one from each side.

>Rocket and Blackbolt shoved in there for no reason.

This is all I need to know that this is going to be shit. The rest make sense, they are either friends or/and co-workers of Cap.

Spencer is a good writer as much as people whine about how he 'pushes his agenda'. This event has a set up unlike Civil War Minority Bogaloo. But Remender was also a good writer who had set up AXIS in his uncanny Avengers book and it ended up being shit because of editorial meddling.
This reeks of editorial meddling.

Rocket Raccoon being there feels so weird.

Originals vs. Replacements would be pretty cool actually
>Unworthy vs. Whor
>Steve vs. Sam
>Tony v. Tori
>Carol v. Kamala

Peter and Miles chill on the sideline wondering the hell is wrong with these people.

Actually yeah, the Hydra Cap series is very entertaining. Even if you don't like Steve, he's very fun when he's Superior Cap.

>Old Loga keeps getting dragged into wars
Let the old fucker rest god damn he's had a hard life

Raimi worked on Spider-Man TAS?

And he learned nothing.

If we are going by Comic sales he is at least more popular than Widow and Carol

Why the fuck is cap holding the shield like that? Why is Rocket in this fucking picture?

I wish.
youtube.com/watch?v=HKNDZLZbEZE

Better question, why would the king of the biggest intergalactic empire care about a single country in a shitty underdeveloped planet?

Why is Captain Hydra not in the middle? Isn't this his event?

> ehehe let's kill the hype of the mini prelude of DC event

Marvel being numbers yet again

As usual Marvel forgets that the reason people like the GOTG is cause they do their own thing in space away from most everybody else. I expect more crossovers now since they've risen on the popularity meter but they should be reserved for cosmic events like Infinity, not run of the mill Earth squabbles.

>Rocket Raccoon still getting involved in fucking Earth events
for what fucking purpose? This shit fucking invalidates his current fucking solo. If it was up to him, he would never come back to this ass of a planet again. It was even stated the only humans he likes in the whole universo are Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde and I don't see either of those fuckers here. What I see is a fucking Captain America.

So again. For. What. Fucking. Purposse?

That's what makes this a great teaser. He's still playing the game.

This teaser has killed my hype and I was in the Cap HYDRA ruse cruise.

If the next one has Miles and 2+ legacy characters I'm out.

That art that black bolt, it's like they all want sweet release.

Remember:
He loves you

That look on Black Bolts face says it all really

No, but Slot would.
Because said shitty underdeveloped planet seems to get involved and fix a lot of cosmic shit and is housing Asgard.

>Rocket is the HYDRA spy
This was the perfect opportunity to retcon Un-Peter Quill out of existence!

>Why the fuck is cap holding the shield like that?
It's meant to look like the usual shield-out pose he does, but the new shield is shaped wrong so it just looks stupid.
>Why is Rocket there?
SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

>people not following spencer's books bitching about this

event gets a natural build up for fucking once and people still mad

>tfw people made fun of me last week for saying they were going to drag Inumans into this event

They're pissed because they think the same shit that fucked Fear Itself and AXIS is gonna happen to this too.

I'm following the books but expected Steve fucking all the major teams in the ass with the Chitauri while Sam, Taskmaster, the Thunderbolts and the Uncanny Avengers uncover his master plan.

Looks like we will get old vs. new characters instead.

It will

Can you say it won't happen?

For awhile now people have been slamming marvel for just making events that just ape the movies. Here people think they are trying to milk civil war a third time.

Why do none of them have necks? and what's wrong with their faces? Why in the fuck would Marvel use this as a promo image?

Oh no, I'm almost damn certain it will happen. All that remains to be seen is if Spencer can actually wrangle something readable about of it.

In defense of BB and I guess Rocket, Quasar and Quasette having important roles in Captain Hydra's book at least somewhat justify the cosmic crew getting involved.

Sweet merciful fuck that art is awful.

Not with that art

wow all the characters look as bored with this shit as I do

Black Bolt looks like a geriatric who just shit himself.