ITT: Ways that Steven Universe could be ruined

I'll start, pic related. I don't care what anyone fucking says, this is the most stupid idea in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxKohy5QBOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vx73_d0yYdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will happen eventually

we just have to see when, and especially how

Then you've missed the entire fucking point of the show.

Hard to ruin what's already bad.

Have steven kill yellow diamond.

Lol you dumbass. Jasper absolutely the Crystal Gems and Steven to the fucking core, you don't think a redemption arc would be forced at all?

Did you even see Beta/Earthlings?

There are no bad guys, only conflicting motivations and unhealthy reactions as a result of flawed personalities.

yeah, I can't see that happen

alto I could see Yellow Diamond shattering herself out of spite

>Season finale
>Homeworld defeated. The Earth is safe
>CN demands 5 more seasons
>Suddenly Steven and the Gems gotta fight ane race of sillicoids, the Outer Rim Rocks
>Homewold had been fighting them for years even though noone ever mentions them.

Or something else just as rushed.

Nigga couldnt even kill bismuth even asking for it. What a ginormous faggot.

>There are no bad guys, only conflicting motivations and unhealthy reactions as a result of flawed personalities.

pretty much the whole series in a nutshell

Come back when you've learned how to type like an adult, and not a 12 year old.

so, how many people did you stab today?

I missed one word thanks to autocorrect on mobile. Also that doesn't answer my question you dimbshit

I think it could work out if they give it some time before bringing her back, and make the transition occur over a fair amount of time. The Jasperfags clambering for them to bring her back and redeem her RIGHT NOW just because they want to see their waifu again don't seem to understand how much that would hurt not only her character, but the show overall.

Bringing Rose back in an actual, physical way would be a massive copout that would pretty much destroy a ton of what the show's built on, I think that'd be the biggest way things could get ruined.

None. But homeworld isnt gonna just turn the other cheek when it comes to shattering the crystal gems i bet. Steven will be forced to do something out of character eventrually. Im so tired with his happy go lucky attitude about war.

>Im so tired with his happy go lucky attitude about war.
He's pretty clearly feeling the strain from having this attitude covering his actual reactions to the unfolding events in his life, that was sort of the point of at least one or two whole episodes by this point I think. Again, the drama is unfolding via an unhealthy reaction as a result of a flawed personality (or an immature one, given his age)

Sucrose herself has said that there are no villains in SU. If want to see the show for something it's clearly not, then that's your fault for being a retard, not me.

I made a damn copy/paste poll somewhere about this before...

>New people die everyday.

>that's an excuse to bring back a character who's entire development revolved around her hatred for the CG's

Or, OR
Someone fuckin mentions White Diamond as the scariest fucking gem in the universe.

That was just the beginning of her development, you mongoloid.

Its obviously going to happen, don't be an idiot.

>Person who traps and tortures someone for months nonstop gets redeemed
>But an enemy soldier getting redeemed? ABSURD

>2 seasons is a beginning
Lol you sol faggots really are as dumb as they say

That looks like a Youtube thumbnail. What channel is it from?

You can lead a horse to water

lol don't you realize that Jasper was the Crewniverses insert for everything that they hate about people and relationships? You are totally delusional senpai

>The diamonds had killed countless people
>Slaved even more
>almost destroyed earth
>Made the cluster and cluster prototipes which is the equivalent of chopping your friends and familly and sewing them together as a fuckhuge monster

>There are no bad guys

Sure.

Ya mean the two seasons she barely even appeared? Compared to the attention that Lapis and Peridot got, Jasper was barely even there.

This.
This proves that there are still human beings I'm proud are alive.

Peridot literally trapped them all in a room, fired lasers everywhere, all while screaming "DIE DIE DIE!" and she's now just their quirky engineer.

Though I agree we don't need to redeem Jasper now that we have Skinny Jasper who is already one of the good guys

Thank you

Which is stupid. Wanting to kill someone makes you a bad person.

Yellow diamond 9nd comes to the earth has a massaive fight with the gems and sets off the cluster kiing everybody.
There series ruined.

>Steven going on a rampage and defeating other gems to steal their stones and gain their powers
That sounds pretty cool.

Agreed, Connie in no way deserves a redemption Arc. Fuck her.

All unhealthy actions as the result of flawed personalities, understanding how they got to be so flawed provides context, not justification.

Did /sug/ go on a hiatus because the next episode hasn't been given a release date?

If it didn't I'm gonna fuckin post a /sug/ thread.
Murdercock and Thunderdong edition.
With a pic of Greg and Andy.

Sucrose evidently doesn't know what a villain is.

Eh

Utilitarianism is a thing

You have to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums.

How naive

That doesn't make sense.
>'All unhealthy actions as the result of flawed personalities'
>Understanding them gives context
>The Diamonds are the most perfect of all gems on homeworld
But what if they're dicks just to be dicks?

>Are also shown with empathy over the loss of Pink Diamond
>Literally crying and singing like the rest of the cast
Dumbass. They getting redeemed with everyone.

It's in their gem genetics to be cunts.

Shut up.

when the fuck is the last time anybody sang shit

The last bomb? The one that was leaked? Ring any bells there dinkster?

>every conflict will quickly be resolved and every villain will be redeemed at some point in the series
Are you guys actually okay with this?

Last fucking episode

Yeah. Because that is how the show has been shaping up since season 1. What the ever living fuck do you people think is the end game goal of the show?

kill yourself

No
o

>>The Diamonds are the most perfect of all gems on homeworld
The juxtoposition of this claim with reality will be the jumpstart of their 'redemption', which will just be Steven therapy sessions, but I can't dispute that some people are just dicks sometimes.

Would you prefer Steven defeat the final boss with a big pink laser beam shot out of his gem?

Why can't Jasper just keep her tragic end? Why she gotta be redeemed?

you act like you would not commit genocide for the glory of YOUR race

That's the point she doesn't have to be

the point would be that she CAN

Maybe.
Because the majority of the community probably wants it. Those who don't end up as part of the minority who are usually the less idiotic SU fans.

>we always save the day
>and if you think we can't
>we'll always find a way

I don't think that's the concern as much as "What's the point of building all this up if it's just going to be settled in the most pacifistic way possible?"

Because it's a fucking happy show written by a bunch of people who want a happy ending. Like wondering why a guy goes crazy in HP Lovecraft or why someone in comics who was vaporized comes back.

I'm getting Ender's Game flashbacks.

Quick, fill my head with stupid SU memes.

That there is good in all people, that all people can find a middle ground, that everyone has their own views? The same shit they have been saying since episode 1??

>the day
>not jasper

This.
Literally sung before every episode.

>gems and people are unique and different
Bullshit user.
It's like the hundreds of other pearls back on homeworld.

I don't think that's true

How did we go from this...

>tfw Steven and the gems aren't maintaining the rotation of the Earth to literally save the day
0/10 dropped

How? By giving her enough of a pep talk like Stephen always does what the fuck would he even say to her she's a fucking angry at Rose and he's the embodiment of her.
Sorry my mom totally killed off a whole slew of the homeworlders and saved the Earth could we be friends?

I can't help but laugh at this fucking post.

...To THIS?

That's how hoods work

What the fuck is even happening

Well, one way it could be ruined is if the fans spend ages arguing with each other about the core meanings of the show and why they do or do not make any sense to apply to one part of it when it seems pretty obvious to non-fans that 'yeah that thing half that fandom thinks will ruin the show is gonna happen' and so the non-fans come into your threads and not so subtly imply the main thing ruining your show is the show itself and the responses of the fandom to how the show is going.

tl;dr, objectively speaking it's either already ruined for non-fans and half the fandom, or will never be ruined for the other half. Like pretty much every franchise ever, come to think of it.

Because was depicted by 2 scared lesbians in a trench coat in a story 5000 years ago, and was depicted by a 14 overly empath with Mother Issues.

>didn't watch the leaks
You should either watch them now or stay out of SU threads to remain unspoiled if that's what you want. There's a bomb's worth of new episodes you haven't seen, by the looks of it.

Yes, this. Everyone acts like SU is some sort of snowflake or the next MLP. It's not. It's like every other franchise in existence.

it already is ruined though.

*empathetic. Damn mobile.

'What's the use of feeling blue?'
Oh I don't know wh-I'M FUCKING BLUE YOU YELLOW PIECE OF SHIT

I didn't expect to be spoiled in this thread is not like i care ive dropped this show for now. Ill watch everything i missed when the series is over.

One of the shittiest songs I've heard inthe entire series. Did they hire a tone deaf composer for the melody or what?

They have been leaked for a week now, that's on you. They aren't out "officially", not till the 30th anyway.

It really was terrible.

Agate hype

Clearly it was the Pearls fault. They should be beat more.

It made me think of Cruella De ville.

what if lion really is pink diamond though

The more you listen to it the better it gets. It doesn't get amazing, but it gets better.

>not justification
>But theres still no bad guys
>Doing monstrous things doesnt make you a monster if you're sad or crazy

Sure.

>They getting redeemed with everyone

They will even if they shouldnt, they regret nothing of what i listed, but they're sad about PD si i guess that makes it okay.

>Meme answer

No user, i wouldnt commit genocide to build a mall

I guess you are not going to have a good time with the remainder of this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxKohy5QBOQ
This entire clip.
Rekt

>Blah blah they evil
They'll learn they were bad and then they amke up for it, then they become good. Yeah? get this concept?

I'm listening to it again, and the beat in the background just doesn't work. I feel like it's totally at odds with the melody.

The lyrics could've used some fine tuning I think as well.

>Mass murdering, warmongers, would-be planet destroyers redeemed after millennia of pointless carnage and destruction
>Creepy douchebag teenager who wanted to dance with Stevonnie still reviled and irredeemable
yfw this actually happens

This is not ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=vx73_d0yYdQ
I am not ok with nice things.