Can we have a comfy Simpsons thread? I'm currently watching season 6 episode 8 (Lisa on Ice)...

Can we have a comfy Simpsons thread? I'm currently watching season 6 episode 8 (Lisa on Ice). No immature Sneed jokes please!

OK.

Formerly Chuck jokes?

I watched all the episodes recently (took me about 3 months) and i think it's unfair to say that the quality slacked.
Certain things changed but it's fairly consistent all the way through, each season has at least a couple good episodes.
They cant all be zingers.

Some of your kind came to our board saying you got kicked off of this one.

Do us a favor and stick to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. We don't need irrelevant non-horse related material on our board. As far as we're aware, there hasn't been a rule explicitly banning the Simpsons from either board, so we really don't need to be used as a plan B.

LOL SNEED HA HA HA SNEED EPIC SNEED MEME WEW LAD SNEED

literally sneed

Sneeeeeeeeeed

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

>Lisa on Ice
That's my favourite episode

>Charlie
>Charles
>Chuck

That's my favourite Sneed

dude sneed lmao

>each season has at least a couple good episodes.

Each EARLY season (1-11) had 100% good episodes. Not "at least a couple". Every episode was good back in the good old days.

that's bullshit and you know it.

You didn't get the simpsons.

Name 1 (ONE) bad episode (other than The Principal and the Pauper) from classic Simpsons. Trick question, you literally can't.

2deep4me

meant to reply to