In an essay for The New Yorker, Molly Ringwald reflected on her own experiences with sexual harassment in Hollywood...

>In an essay for The New Yorker, Molly Ringwald reflected on her own experiences with sexual harassment in Hollywood, including an explicit comment once made by Jeffrey Katzenberg.

>"The head of a major studio — and, incidentally, someone who claims himself to be horrified by the Harvey allegations — was quoted as saying, 'I wouldn’t know [Molly Ringwald] if she sat on my face,'" she said of a Movieline article in the 1990s, "Maybe he was misquoted. If he ever sent a note of apology, it must have gotten lost in the mail."
hollywoodreporter.com/news/molly-ringwald-recalls-sexually-explicit-comment-by-jeffrey-katzenberg-1049714
Was no one safe?

Wow how did she survive this assault? Women are so brave.

>"'I wouldn’t know [Molly Ringwald] if she sat on my face,'"
I feel like a slightly bad person for instinctively chuckling at this.

>feel bad

Go back

>I wouldn’t know [Molly Ringwald] if she sat on my face

I don't know whats more surprising: how mild this comment is or the borderline retardation in thinking this is anywhere close to what men actually think in their minds.

For what? Yeah, it's kind of mean, but maybe he didn't know who she was?

It's crass, sure, but there is nothing harassing about it. It's just another way of saying "I wouldn't know XX if they walked up and slapped me."

They're really reaching with this shit now.

How is this sexual harrasment? Seems more loke caustic banter

>When I was thirteen, a fifty-year-old crew member told me that he would teach me to dance, and then proceeded to push against me with an erection. When I was fourteen, a married film director stuck his tongue in my mouth on set. At a time when I was trying to figure out what it meant to become a sexually viable young woman, at every turn some older guy tried to help speed up the process. And all this went on despite my having very protective parents who did their best to shield me. I shudder to think of what would have happened had I not had them.
OP only included the Katzenberg quote

This isn't sexual harassment. It's just calling someone a nobody in a harsh way. He should have said
>No one will know you, Molly Ringwald, unless you sit on my face.

So if I'm reading you right. she made this allegation back then and his response the one in the OP?

That makes sense.

Yeah I don't know. I want some serious dirt. Women can go whine about lewd comments all they want, but first I want the hardline shit that the general populace actually will give a fuck about. I want to see as much of this shit industry burn down as possible and right now the only effect that lightweight articles like this one will have is to make everyone stop taking this shit seriously. And if my one shot as seeing Hollywood burn is cut short because of some bullshit SJW overreaching faggotry I swear to fucking God I'll kill someone.

THANK you
I must admit it was foolish of me to not read the whole thing myself before posting this but that sounds much better to me. OP made it sound like the only thing she talked about was some shittalk by Katzenberger and that was annoying to read.

>'I wouldn’t know [Molly Ringwald] if she sat on my face,'
Literally what did he mean by this?

"Look at me, look at me! Look at me!"

I'm so sick of these Z-Listers.

I don't mind z-listers as long as they actually have dirt. I'm sorry, mean comments is just life. Deal with it like the rest of us.

>prime Molly Ringwald will never sit on my face

Cuz it's fun.
IF someone is horrified by such a tame comment, they should live in isolation in a monastery.

They have been reaching since the beginning. Offering to make a woman rich and famous for blowjobs is not sexual harassment. It's prostitution.

Actresses just don't like it when it is pointed out that they are actually whores...

Let's not forget that Wenstein was acting like a dick because it was fucking working.
He must have slept with an impressive collection of actresses.

Yeah chief, I don't think they were sucking Harvey's disgusting Jew dick because of his badass attitude. They were sucking his disgusting Jew dick because he wielded the power necessary to get them jobs in Hollywood.

how old was she when she fucked Warren Beatty?