Ignoring any political or social messages, is the show even funny? The trailer didn't look funny

Ignoring any political or social messages, is the show even funny? The trailer didn't look funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVHE9u92I6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think i chuckled like three times

it's good i'll probably rewatch the period, the horny book and party episodes sometime i feel like an easy laugh

the two teasers i saw weren't very funny. not sure why everyone is losing their minds over it.

I quickly exhaled a couple of times during a few episodes. It's really fucking dumb.

first line that made me really laugh was
>maybe we should pint him to the ground jam it in his mouth, just the sheer fucking degredation!

a lot of it's in the delivery and quick pacing, reinforced weaker gags

This. It’s quick and a lot of solid delivery even when the joke itself was kind of weak.

The notroger makes it funny

Makes it sound like the show is better than it was being made to look.

The trailers made it seem like a Family Guy style show with cutaway gag type jokes, but I suppose it is Netflix so that'd be unlikely when they could do a sort of overarching seasonal structure.

>cartoons for adults
Unless you're a proud manchild, no.

It's edgy trash

>be Sup Forums
>spend all day on a board that was LITERALLY INVENTED around posting sexualized pics of underaged kids
>Read every ridiculous underaged hentai out there
>Constantly spam pedophilia on Sup Forums because it "keeps away reddit"
>Have problem with this

I don't get it

some parts are real relatable gives of a lot of nostalgia for what being 13-14 was like sexually, socially

This. I'm impressed.

It’s pretty funny. The hormone monsters and Jay’s antics make the show worth it.

what is this?

It's hit and miss but relatable as fuck.

Give it a go.

>I need to borrow your car
>YOUR CAR IS FULLOFBEES

Big Mouth on Netflix.

These are the types of people that click on "10 things only 90s kids will remember" articles and think they are fun.

Any television show that incorporates children and sex as its main elements is absolute garbage.

Is this aimed at adults, and adults are supposed to find depictions of children being sexual funny? Or is it aimed at children and supposed to be teaching them how to be sexual from a young age? At its most basic level, it revolves around sexualising children, and americans love it. Powerful

If you like the Kroll/Mulaney crowd of comics you'll enjoy it, it seems like the kids are kids at first but pretty soon they drop character for the sake of a joke whenever they need to.

>I don't get it
Sup Forums is funny. This show isn't.

>he doesn't like F is for Family
literally the best cartoon, miles better than McFarlane's trash.

You're easily impressed.

>Bill Burr reliving his childhood
nah I can already see the mess in real time

Watched a few episodes with my normie friends, not many laughs and they cringed at some of the jokes. Like when the PE teacher says some shit about pizza and cowabunga XD

Kek are you being sarcastic

mad 2000s baby detected

The show is so disgusting to look at I don't know how anyone watched it.

It's like an even worse version of this. I'm only calling it worse because it's much longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVHE9u92I6Q

And theres no excuse. Its not like these guys are broke college kids working on a shoestring budget. The are rich, established, and got a fat check from netflix. Why does it look like a steaming pile of shit? Why is the animation indistinguishable from some kids tumblr or deviantart? I mean they didn't even try. It just looks like stop motion clip art.

It has its moments

Its targeted at young adults. Old enough to allow them to make sex a main element, young enough to relate to most of the stuff happening in some way.

I think thats part of my issue with it. Its just so transparent what their goals are, and since it isnt that funny, it just annoys me. They are trying so hard to appeal to the 18-34 demo with every dry, been done before trick in the book. Its like they realized that an edgy cartoon about puberty would be relatable, but then they forget to add the jokes. Almost like they knew that so long as they played up the 'remember being 14? remember puberty?' nostalgia angle everyone would be too busy going 'HAHA YES I TOO WAS 14' to think twice about whether or not anything on the screen is actually comedic.

Funny that you posted that video because this series does remind me of Legends of Chamberlain Heights in a lot of ways. Shitty animation that is hard to look at, jokes that feel like they were chosen by a committee of Millennials, and unlikable, dry characters. But worst of all is how desperate they are to remind you you're watching 'mature cartoons' with the over the top edge.

right wing prudes took over

This is my take too.

Isn`t this show basically cp?

since you can't see a real nude kid, no
since you can't see even drawn nude kids, is not even

the last joke of the last episode is literally about these retards

How about you watch the first episode and find out?

I thought it would suck but it's entertaining enough

The yeti fursona was pretty funny but otherwise the show is boring

Newfags from Sup Forums, so basically reddit

No, it's a drawing.
Reminder: Sup Forums was created because loli got banned on SA and moot wanted a new place to discuss Asuka. Of every 10 banners in this website, 6 feature little girls. Sup Forums's very own mascot is Yotsuba, a four leaf clover loli. That shows looks horrendous but never forget where you are, filthy newfag scum.

You see his penis

This show has one of the worst artstyles I have ever seen

It's not. That's the thing

you see male penises in most of old cartoon and anime too

I was watching hellraiser with my girlfriend and that was suggested after, she said she would rather watch big mouth than more hellraiser

Half the episodes are hilarious, especially the last 3

>omg relating to things is so reddit amirite? praise kek XD

Calm down autismo everyone here loves little girls

>there are no jokes in it if i dont like the jokes that are in it
are there any stupider people than these ones?

yeah yeah, this and every other animated show in the last 20 years, right? give it a fucking rest already

>being 13-14 was like sexually, socially

people were sexual at 14? fuck me and my friends just played DnD and A&A and maybe a bit of morrowind

>not hitting puberty by 14
you and your friends were the weird ones

yea what the fuck? why are there weirdo nerds on Sup Forums? Oh right Sup Forums is a shell of its former self

This unfortunately. We were born before geek culture became it or the theory i like better is we were the brains and they were the brawn.

Sup Forums has always housed alpha males. Fuck off newfag. Lurk moar.

That's right around the time all of my female friends got tits.

jerking off is sexual

I tried to watch it, but the artstyle is so abysmal I couldn't make it far or get into it enough.

I sincerely believe I could do better with MSPaint.

I keep saying it because they keep outdoing each other.

This and Steven Universe are tied for the worst artstyle conceived by man.

;(

Too bad you pedophiles are getting shoved off by us, the alt-right. We've invaded, we've conquered, we're winning

Thats the joke

if you like family guy you'll like it

>Those feet
HNNNNG

What a flop. ittle girls make you go full autismo and rage because you can't handle femininity and innocence in your ice cold heart.

If A Hat in Time is anything to go by, even neo-Sup Forums love little girls. It's nu-Sup Forums that the real problem.

rip Sup Forums

>by us, the alt-right. We've invaded, we've conquered, we're winning
most autistic thing I've read all week.

why was it done in the rugrats art style

as a female i find it really funny and relatable

It's ok. It's a slightly humorous show about what it's like for east coast Jewish kids to go thru puberty.

I won't
>Ignoring any political or social messages
Shlomo

Thought same thing til my buddy put it on. Artstyle sucks but its either hilarious or cringey, really hit or miss. Tampon singing Everybody Bleeds had me dying

>le 4chin was liberal may may
""""Alt-right""""" on Sup Forums is just the next logical step from the normies reeeee, politically incorrect attitude Sup Forums had during the later Obama years and the internet meme generating anonymous underground subculture of the late 2000s. If redditers and libtard newfags want to claim older Sup Forums for themselves, I hope they remember the large amounts of loli/beast/cp/goro/jailbait posted across all boards PLUS the rediculous autism prevalent throughout. It was weirdos, not liberals.
But then again (((Liberals))) like to rewrite history. Unfortunately for you some of us have actually been here a long time.

What the fuck did I just read? Is it your autism or your lack of sexual intercourse that makes you write like a sperg on cocain?

>Ad hominem
I think were done here.

are you implying 2009 makes you old or something? Anime was never conservative btw

No, seriously, are you autistic or what makes you unable to write something that at least approaches gramatically correct and coherent english?
I mean I understand what you are trying to say, but it just hurts to look at

If I had to take a guess I would say this is a ED-kid who wants to LARP as an oldfag

>control f "jew"
>only 1 (ONE) result
OP, this show is being pushed by ((them)) because its a show about ((them)) made by ((them)) for ((them))
Youre totally correct this show isnt funny at all, its on the front page of netflic because of reasons I just stated.

>Caring about grammar on the internet

Liberals talked like this in 2008?

Yeah you are so cool for failing at elementary school english.
Now go back to

>lolis are bad

>preteen cartoon girl showing us her bag is ok

Fuck is wrong with you¿

>not using three parenthesis

can't even get that right you fucking prude.

No. And no one really cares about that, nor did I claim anywhere that they did.
You should work on not being so easily triggered if you want to pass for a bit longer next time.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACK TO THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

A lot of this has always been edgy humor and people being anonymous and using their ability to get away with saying anything they want no matter how fucked up. How serious the person actually took it has always varied from person to person

Sup Forums never had a political alignment and was just a prank site until Sup Forumsfront invaded

I would prefer you shitting up one of the containment boards with your autism, but seeing how it triggers you it served its purpose already.

I just came into this thread, in fact, into this board (Sup Forums is a shithole, i'd never be a regular here), just to call you a retard.
Calling people niggers and "nigger stole my bike" were memes.
It was edgy humor.
Saying "nigger" back then didn't have the same intention the average brainwashed Sup Forumstard uses it for today.

There weren't politics involved back then, nor personal social views of any kind, Sup Forums ranged from slightly liberal to apolitical back in the day.
It's just like calling everything "-fag", there was no real hatred behind the word, it was just memetic in nature.

Only relatively recently people have started coming here full of bile and hatred, and they post here simply because they get insta-banned literally anywhere else on the internet.
This happened because we all acted like retards for years for laughs, and then actual retards started thinking they were in the right place to act legitimately retarded, and eventually they took over as all the sane, rational people left, got a life outside Sup Forums, or killed themselves.

If you want to push historical revisionist garbage, at least try to understand the shit you're posting in the first place.
Nothing outs you as a massive newfag more than misunderstanding old Sup Forums culture thinking you were "one of them".
You were never "one of them", back in the day the userbase here would've laughed you off the site and called you an angsty, retarded emo kid.

why has Sup Forums changed so much, all they talk about is gay computer shit

Do you know who would say that?

A fucking nigger

Moot was actually forced to remove the original board due to problems with the law.
Same for the loli board.

>Sup Forums
>talking about gay computer shit

don't think you've ever been to Sup Forums

the difference is most pőeople here pedopost ironically, while (((they))) are doing it on purpose with an agenda behind it