AND THE CHILDREN

AND THE CHILDREN

What's kinder? Kill the children now? Or let them live out their lives forever running from the Empire. Let them grow up in hatred and seek revenge and turn into mirrors of Anakin himself? Anakin will be quick and painless If the Emperor had his way with the younglings....

nnnNNNNOY HATE THEM!!!

nnnNNNOY HAYCHOOO!!

>AND THE CHILDREN
even my 8 year old self thought portman's reaction was odd and slightly disturbing

>not a bad guy yet

To be angry is to be human

>relentlessly moans about protecting the innocent
>in a microsecond becomes willing to kill younglings

i hate you so much george lucas

That's ok, Ani. Here, come nestle in my bosom. I know we have no chemistry and you had to work your ass off to get into my pants, but I'm going to keep supporting you even after your self-described massacre of women and children, even though I spent all of the last movie fighting to protect innocent people on Naboo from attack.

Fucking this. This is why I don't understand prequel-defenders. Do they not realize that the prequel character development makes no sense?

The innocents on Naboo aren't sandpeople tho. Padme Amigdalitis is a speciest.

nnnNNNNOY HATE SAND

Just what a (((Sand Person))) would say.

t. Sebulba

Fuck you, you droopy eared skinny reptilian city faggot

THATZIMPASIBLE

>Logical progression from that scene:

Padme is trying to leave to rat on the senate but Anakin kills hera and lives as an outcast on Tatooine where he becomes a Dune-style tribal leader who takes over Tatooine which is used as a distraction for Palpatine who lures all the jedi to tatooine to take on Anakin like in TDKR with the cops in the tunnels but they ambush them all and kill them on that spot and Anakin becomes the right hand man of Palpatine in the new empire.

nnnnnnEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY

eh

I'd like to see someone rationalize Padme's character.
She's supposed to be a like an alien humanitarian or something, so this shit makes no sense

I rationalize it as she's trying to please him in the moment only so he can get away. They could also have made it so that she was working for the jedi order as a spy to keep him under control and gather evidence to take him in or that Palpatine's rise to power and more malicious motives were known to the jedi order but they knew they couldn't take him on head-on so they had her as an informant trying to get close to Palpatine through Anakin and gather dirt on him.

I see no way to rationalize her character if she's playing straight.

Anakins character development makes sense because he just keeps on getting fucked over though.
>childhood spent in slavery
>has to leave family for shitty Jedi religion
>falls in love but isn't allowed
>Jedis fucking hate him
>Can't be on the council
>Still can't fuck Natalie Portman and dreams about her dying every night
>No one helps him cope
>Family gets killed by sand niggers
>Sheev is the only character that is offering tangible solutions to his problems
He was literally a typical school shooter waiting to happen but no one did shit about it.

anakin listened to the chancellor because chancellor kept promising him that anakin will be able to have the power to protect the innocent. then when the chancellor suddenly asks him to kill the jedi younglings he obeys. wtf.

And people think George should come back.

The man was only good for a basic story outline. He needed proper editors and people to tell him when his shit stank.

*younglings

Nice teeth for a former slave. Did he use the Force instead of braces to fix his perfectly aligned teeths?

obiwan used his tongue to align anakin's teeth every night
obiwan also did other ... stuff

>tfw wife cucked you with best friend

He realized he was in too deep when he killed Dindu. Everything from that point on was him trying to do what he thought would lead to saving podmoh

couldnt the jedi at least get his mother out of slavery for fucks sake

>has to leave family for shitty Jedi religion
I see this kind of nonsense constantly posted but no one forced Anakin or any other youngling to do anything.

>Anakin murders sand children
>Padme reports him to the space cops and he goes to space jail
>crisis averted

he was drunk on high ground. younglings always have the low ground.

>What's kinder?

"children" in German

>AND YOUR OTHER CHILDREN

>childhood spent in slavery
>>has to leave family for shitty Jedi religion
Wants to*
>>falls in love but isn't allowed
Stupid plot point, artificial obstacle that makes no sense
>>Jedis fucking hate him
...they don't?
>>Can't be on the council
Stupid artificial obstacle, I'd expect a former slave to be more grateful
>>Still can't fuck Natalie Portman and dreams about her dying every night
He did fuck her though?
>>No one helps him cope
Yoda helps him cope, a lot
>>Family gets killed by sand niggers
That scene was excellently handled, I have nothing to say against it. It is the only good scene in AotC.
>>Sheev is the only character that is offering tangible solutions to his problems
He isn't. He goes from "only I can save your wife from certain death" to "maybe we can save her together if we try"
More stupid plot points:
Why doesn't Anakin leave Palpatine the moment he is in the suit and He tells him Padme died? That was his only motive for staying with Palpatine. Not only did he make him kill the rest of his extended family (the jedi) but he also failed to save the one member of his real family, Padme.
>He was literally a typical school shooter waiting to happen
Exactly this, his motivation and temper was exactly school shooter tier, I can't agree more. Not being sarcastic, honestly. The thing is that nobody wants to see a movie about a school shooter. His motivations are petty and he is psychologically imbalanced.

how would killing younglings save padme?

>star in 2 of the most successful movies of all time, in arguably the most famous movie series ever
>never act again

wew

More darkside power, bub.

>Stupid plot point, artificial obstacle that makes no sense
Call it a stupid plot point all you want, still an obstacle that makes him conflicted
>...they don't?
They treated him like an outsider and something to be feared so I'm not surprised he thought that
>Stupid artificial obstacle, I'd expect a former slave to be more grateful
This "stupid artificial obstacle" thing isn't a good point to make. Besides that, being told you have the most potential ever, then working super hard to be the best and being in the top 5 most powerful Jedi during the Clone Wars and then still not being acknowledged? Bound to make you angry as fuck, dude.
>Yoda helps him cope, a lot
No, he doesn't. He tells him to let go of his feelings. So much help.
>Why doesn't Anakin leave Palpatine the moment he is in the suit and He tells him Padme died? That was his only motive for staying with Palpatine. Not only did he make him kill the rest of his extended family (the jedi) but he also failed to save the one member of his real family, Padme.
He wasn't powerful enough to fight Palpatine at that point, anymore. He was too far gone with all the shit he did at that point, anyway,

>gain more power from children

wrong franchise, bub, that's dark tower not star wars.

Negative emotions improve your connection to the dark side. You think killing children wouldn't make you more negative?

And your OTHER children!

>hate, anger

he does not hate younglings and he's not angry at them.

LIKE ANIMASSS!

>i want to save padme i will do anything kill everyone to save padme
>i will forcechoke and kill you padme

bravo, lucas

The hate and anger obviously couldn't be directed at himself and the people who made him kill the kids

so no hate and anger since there's nothing to hate and be angry about then so we're back to