Mighty Captain Marvel #0 : 53,263, without overshipping: 26,632(rounded)

Mighty Captain Marvel #0 : 53,263, without overshipping: 26,632(rounded)

YAAS QUEEN

HOW many times are they going to relaunch this fucking comic? Are we on our third relaunch now? Fourth?

Will it finally end after this gets canned at issue 6?

How do you know marvel overshipped?

>marvel
>not overshipping

They need to just rest her title for a few years and put her in a team book

Please provide a source on the overshipping numbers.

They always do this now, to boost sales numbers.

Where did you get the numbers on the overshipping? Are you estimating based upon retailer reports?
If you would be so noble, would you kindly perform the same mathematics on other overshipped titles?

I mean How do you know marvel overshipped that exact number of copies ?

5th relaunch 2 KSD and Secrets wars mini, all new marvel and now mighty.

It was a 100% overship. He just divided the number.

Can't wait to see an 80% drop off by issue 3.

>80% drop off by issue 3.
You mean like with every single book that comes out?

Not every book.
Bendis' Guardians had an 80% drop with its second issue a few years back.

Until you join the Carol Corps. Marvel has an agenda to push and Carol is their poster dyke.

Point being, there's -always- a drop-off because Marvel overships and creates a million variants for #1s to artificially inflate numbers.

Oh, of course.
The drop-off is usually after the first book. I'm wondering if Marvel's overshipping is only applying to #2 and #3 issues for some reason or other.

Soon.

I'm genuinely curious: why is it that overshipping to inflate your numbers does not constitute fraud?

Never. Jess hates her guts now, remember?

because no one gives a shit about comic books enough to seek legal action

Because it's not a lie: it's the number of books they shipped out. The retaillers can't REALLY complain because they got free shit.

It's really the only way to salvage her.

Of course they can complain. If the extra copies don't sell, they're just taking up space. Plus, the shops have to pay for the extra shipping.

They make their money back selling longboxes and such. It's only recently started to actually hurt business rather than being an annoyance.

Nope.

>yaas

you need to go back.

They made out. Up.

You know, if they brought Reed and Cho back to write and drawq Carol I'd probably have her on my pull list. ksd did so much damage to the character though that I don't think anyone can save her at this point.

YAAAS
SLAAY

Jesus Christ, this woman is deranged. No wonder they essentially gave her a mindwipe when they started to push her.

He's poking fun at this solicitation
>The Greatest. That's what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn't prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever. Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she's wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with--forces trying to take down everything Carol has built.

>Make the dyke an actual dyke
>The only way to salvage her
You joking m8

Fucking do it. One of the few autistic ships I support and it makes sense
Nah, that would be her movie. Marvel Comics will then rip off whatever makes her successful there and be done with it.

Part of me wants to see the person at Marvel who writes these fired, but another part just wants to laugh when the titles inevitably crash and burn.

Talk about overshipping

it's not a relaunch it's a season.

BEWARE THE SLAY QUEEN

Oh, Secret Wars minis don't count.

It's still absolutely pathetic, though.

is Carol the biggest spook in all of Marvel now Fury Sr. is retired?

>all that blank space
hideous. let me fix that for you

underrated