Virgin videography vs Chad Kinomatograhy

virgin videography vs Chad Kinomatograhy.

Why is cinematography of Zack Snyder so great Sup Forumsros ?

name literally 1 thing wrong with the top image

you tell me.

>kinomatography

not even gonna give this a reply

be honest now. these cannot be compared.
either compare wide shots or compare close ups.

because he's ripping off panels composed by others and hiring a talented Dp in Larry Fong to translate those compositions onto camera. He can never film motion. His mise en scene is some of the most childishly talentless you'll find in big-budget cinema. The only time you'll see motion in any of his scenes that doesn;t look like utter shit is when the scene is a fight scene being handled by professional fight choreographers and stuntmen.

Tl;dr: his films have great desktop wallpaper potential (maybe even live wallpaper potential in the case of some short slowmo scenes in 300) but he knows nothing about motion in the frame because all he's doing is ripping off other people's work by pointing at comic panels and saying "duhhhh dat looks cool I want dat in my moovie Larry I wanit"

Rooftop dialogue scenes shot against green screen

>mise en scene
Stopped reading right there

Weak argument.
If that's the case, then I believe even marvel comis has aesthetic / interesting panels, then why Isn't Marvel directors emulating these comic panels on their movies? . Your argument is weak.

so fucking hilariously bad. its like the Spiderman film was rushed. Why is half of RDJ's face shadowed in broad daylight?

You literally just did you fucking inbred tripfag

I think Marvel is trash. The fact that 99% of Snyder defenses on this site are whataboutisms is proof enough that he's an indefensible hack. Watch something other than capeshit and then talk faggot.

autism

Hahaha WHAT THE FUCK

>using the meme wrong
reddit spotted

Opening Shot / Closing Shot

You guys are comparing disasters. It's like comparing which leg it's better to step in shit with. It's still shit. Stick with the professionals.

Oops. Wrong photo. Still holds my argument tho.

What is that a battle in the 1700's? Why are they chrarging each other from opposite sides of the screen, like a play?

virgin : 90% of cape shit
chad : else