How is this revolutionary?

How is this revolutionary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so sick of media pushing blacks on us

Because art is dead and we need our mass produced cash-grabs to inspire us now.

It isn't, they're making clickbait to get views out of fags like you and it worked.

Btw Blade was a thing and it even had 2 sequels.

They would call me some right-wing conservative asshole, and yet they're the ones that keep constantly making a person's skin colour the most important thing about them, whereas I don't give a fuck what colour you are.

Seriously, these SJW cunts should fucking hang themselves. They clearly give zero fucks about the actual quality of the film, and have prioritized virtue signalling and agenda-pushing over filmmaking and entertainment. I hope they rot in hell for this. Faggot cucks.

>blade
>spawn

Super hero movies STARTED with black protags! The fuck is this shit?

Does the shitty hollywood product make the clickbait or does the clickbait make the shitty hollywood product?

Do this people even watch movies?

Black people don't watch movies with other blacks in it. They see blacks literally all the time. They go to movies to escape their lives

It's about time African Americans got some proper representation. You don't know why it's revolutionary because you've always had it. One day black people will wonder why this was revolutionary just like you are now, and it'll be a good thing

Why ask us? Ask the author, or even just read the article. You're free to disagree, but clearly the answer to "Why?" is readily available.

feel the same
this, Blade was perfect movie, where black character was perfect.
no idea why they push unnecessaryblack characters (Domino-Deadpool) while there are good ones to use

Might be Marvel's first flop/under perform, now that's fucking revolutionary.

wtf whitey people exist tho

think about it

be humble and sit yo white ass down cracker

Its not even a film about african americans

African Americans are overrepresented in Hollywood movies though. It's latinos and asians that are underrepresented based on US population numbers.

Name a blockbuster superhero movie featuring a majority black cast that isn't shit.

Identity politics is just marketing now. Or perhaps that's all it ever truly was?

Movies arent about representing races

The recent Planet of the Apes trilogy

It proves that blacks need dictators to function

I will love it when Media/Disney will label you RACIST and BIGOT, If you say you are not interested in the movie and will not go to see it in theatres.

Because it's RACIST if you think it's not... And nobody wants to be racist, user, especially in "insert current year".

>racially homogeneous country
>meritocracy
>no immigration allowed
>isolationism and no help for other african countries
it's revolutionary as the first openly fascistic superhero

>adaption of a black superhero in Africa
>WAAAAAAHH why aren't there any white people

Why should such a thing exist in the first place though? Black majority countries aren't making superhero movies. Why should white majority countries make movies with black majority casts? I'm not expecting India to make a white majority cast Bollywood movie anytime soon either.

>Comparing and icon like Batman to BP
I like to imaging the amount of salt and insecurity that was put forth into this image.
I swear to God no one has fucking heard of BP when I was growing up

WE

>don't give a fuck about what color they are
Except when they appear on TV, or becomes the president, or sleep with a white woman.

A (((good thing))

Already did it, and did it without pandering to #BLM

Doesn't this just highlight a huge problem of diversity within the continent of Africa?

what are you gonna do about it?

Shadow Man movie when?

is this really pushing boundaries when Marvel wont even touch supes that arent black or white

Because not everything in this world is about you.

It's like everyone forgot that Blade and Spawn happened

Because we have a huge black minority. Even China had one and they're 0.0001% white. Also we make movies set all over the world.

Soul Cape Kino is here boyos

Exactly. White countries should take in more African immigrants.

>why should we make a movie featuring a black majority cast in a movie taking place in a fictional kingdom where majority of people are canonically black including the main superhero

Based on what are you making these assumptions?

a black guy...in a ... movie?!??!?

WHAT THE FUCK

Is he crying? Is the Nazi larper actually crying on the floor?

Don't you Americans have a bigger spic minority and smaller black minority population which is gonna get more fucked if spics outbreeds them?

#FuckBlade
#VampLivesMatter

hey guys rate me?

How would that help with the lack of diversity of Africa, though?

Blade did it better.

>mfw all the Sup Forums salt about a black majority movie
I'm going to watch this five times, knowing every dollar of gross makes their butts hurt even more

yes

I always think of that guy who wore that Hitler shirt at the Charlottesville thing. "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

Then when someone fights and punches a Nazi out or a Wolfenstein game comes out, they cry about how mean people are to them.

The only hispanic/latino in all of the Marvel movies so far is a stereotype. The only hispanic/latino superhero that could potentially get a movie is a bi-sexual black kid because he's an amalgamation of all minority issues because they're too lazy to do anything better.

There are also no asian heroes, and all the diverse superheroes they've created who aren't black will never show up on the screen because they are shallow and not interesting even to the demographic they were made for.

There is only black and white, and more blacks means diversity. An all black movie is revolutionary and solves all racial issues because blacks said so.

Yes, but keep in mind liberals don't actually care about black people, they fetishize black people.

Huh, wasn't aware that Sup Forums had SJW beta faggots like you.

Less blacks in Africa means minorities are a larger percentage of the population

this is the only reason I'm considering to pay for it and I don't even give a crap about Black Panther.

No you're not. Twice at best.

I'm looking forward to seeing Black Panther.

That said, fuck yes Blade did it better. I don't think I'm going to love a movie more than Blade. But if there's anything Black Panther is going to do better than Blade, is that it's going to have black protagonist and black antagonist.

Not even an SJW, making pol butthurt is enough for me. Payback for shoving their shit into /sci/ and Sup Forums

The revolution will NOT be televised!

I will never understand why the left is condoning violence while at the same time making enemies of the military, the police and gun nuts. What exactly do you think is going to happen if you get your wish?

>pandering to the KANGZ N KWEENZ
>pandering to the 'Africa is just as good as America' meme
>pandering to the BLM-like victimizing movements
>revolutionary

>inb4 lol u just butthurt cracka

Shit, you posted it before me. I need more webms of Sup Forumsbois getting their just desserts.

He was knocked out. In the vid when he puts up his hand he says "no, it's fin--" as though this was gonna stop the dude.

i was about to say. How come you only post the same 2 webms in every single thread? Surely there are more than 2 videos of black people winning a fight by sucker punching some white kid.

would be so much better

This guy probably doesn't even live in Israel.

>condoning violence
>vs condoning violence against Nazis

You honestly think all of the police or the military are going to defend Nazis?

>How is this revolutionary?
pic related my friend

Not him but that one webm is REALLY funny. He's like some squat, Latino dwarf wearing a Swastika on the wrong arm and unironically thought he could approach some blacks without getting hit.

it just symbolizes every natsoc I've ever spoken to. Surprising amount of non-whites and all deluded.

don't know backstory, but perfectly shows the problem
guy is TALKING his opinion (whatever it is - doesn't matter here, its just words) and gorilla uses primitive brutal force as agruments

if you force them to choose between nazis and commies your not going to like the result

White bois are pathetic

B-B-But...

You been blacked...

Force has always been a great argument.

No one defends nazis. The problem is you guys pretend everyone who is right of your political views is a nazi. And yes, if the police and military have to choose between their elected president and conservatives vs a bunch of violence inciting communists who literally chant various death threats at cops, I'm pretty certain they aren't gonna choose you.

>commies
You enjoy your narrative, don't you?

>AND SO WILL ASIA

Asian countries don't take kind of refugees Yurop does.Even if they did it would be very minimal and only for other Asians.

The Nordic countries are really nice. Very civilized. It's a shame it's getting reduced to shit by refugees not willing to assimilate or integrate with the local culture.

He's ragging on but many Jews also mix.

MOVE or i will MOVE YOU

Hella diverse indeed.

>captcha: whitegates milano

Part of the problem is that it's hard to play 'the middle game' in this divide, when one side is being supported and carried by Nazis. No. All of you aren't Nazis, but the right sure as fuck isn't doing much to shun those Nazis back into the hellhole they came from.

>You honestly think all of [...] the military are going to defend Nazis?
Almost everyone was a nazi when I was in the army. Always wishing we would be sent in with armor and heavy MGs when there were riots.

This total lack of self-awareness would be truly comical if it wasn't so sad.

>How is this revolutionary?
Because marlel paid people to tell you it is revolutionary

Of course, you say that.

Neither is your side doing anything to shun your violent antifa elements, which are far more numerous than any nazis.

Go finish your run and stop calling everyone nazis, JIDF.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

>the right is soley responsible for stopping Nazis
>but don't worry guize, I know you're not Nazis!
Inconsistent.

>whites this mad
A sucker punch is when you hit someone from behind. The Nazi larper walks around with a swastika and started insulting those black guys. He was starting it with fighting words, got what he wanted.

That triggers me.

americans need to feel special because they're babies

Israel has a large proportion of Arabs, and Jews and Arabs mix so much that in some places you have fundie Jews going out in the streets and throwing stones at Jew girls who date Arab guys. Funny seeing a Jew talk shit like that when it's very likely that his country with be absorbed by mixity well before any European country.

One group is as legitimate as the other. See: not at all.

I didn't say they're solely responsible. I said they're not doing anything about it. There's more than one hand in this situation, but the right sure as fuck isn't doing anything to begin with.

>Human threateningly tells Demigod to move

I'm sure it'll end well.

>Sup Forums butthurt if it succeeds
>SJW and nigga butthurt if it fails
Win win situation, gonna be hilarious either way