Why nobody cares about his parents?

Everyone's wondering who rey's parents are? Was she born inside a cactus in the desert of Jakuu? But what about Finn? He must have a family too, before being hervested by the first order. Why nobody cares about that character background?

Because it’s not exactly out of the ordinary for a black man to not know his dad...

because Rey has super powers like Kylo does and people know who Kylo's parents are, they want to know whose Rey's are to see where her power comes from.

Finn is just a soldier who went AWOL.

i dont care about the whole movie in general just like he couldnt care about getting in shape to play a bred from birth storm trooper with his fat ass.

Yeah, maybe he's the son of Lando and...

Shit there were no black women in star wars huh?...

Ahem.

Black people don't have parents, they are grown by Jews on negro farms and hatch from bowling balls shat out by the Jew Queen after she is fed a concoction made of sewage and stolen merchandise.

Don't believe me? Show me one black father. Checkmate. Wake up sheeple, buy a water filter.

>But what about Finn?
honestly people don't care as much because its a black character and this is a movie about white feminism despite the black and arab gay subplot

I thought they did go over it? I thought it was something about how his settlement/colony/whatever was destroyed and the children that survived were taken by the empire to become stormtroopers.

>arab
American education everyone

Wait... The director of Rouge One said that the Empire was supposed to represent "KKK/NAZIS/ALT-RIGHT" but in TFA Finn is a nigger storm trooper... how does this make sense? Whats the in-world explenation for this?

cus niggers

the soldiers are used as slaves, which is why there are no black officers in the first order

Except there were. Theres atleast one black woman.

Except there was a black woman officer.

then maybe the officers are a type of brainwashed slave as well meant to serve people like hux

Excuses, excuses faggot. No one cares about finn.

A lot of people myself included care about finns backstory. I have no doubt they'll cover his backstory more in the future. It's most important to cover Rey though first.

powerful

Nigger

>it's somehow shocking that a young black man has an absent father

And the commander of the stormtroopers is a female, white, but female. The white supremacists aren't misogynists either.

His character doesnt even make any sense. Fucking retarded shit.

You retards are still making the mistake to take 7 seriously and missing that it's just literal Jew SJW propaganda that simply CAN'T make sense.

There literally was not one colored or even alien person in the entire empire in 4-6 and the end of 3. They actually were a Nazi hommage.

Suddenly they have women, niggers and a literal alien being their leader.

His character makes a lot of sense, he was repulsed by the killing of innocents and rebelled. You know thats the point of the movie right? Good people rebelling against bad people?

Empire was human supremacist. The fact that most of the imperial personnel was white is simply because most of the (available) extras were white. Same as the rebel alliance in ANH. Ep 7 is a garbage movie, but it's not 'jew SJW' progranda. Stop being a deluded Sup Forumstard.

Why didnt anyone notice his lack of indoctrination? Why would they wait so long before getting him to kill? Why did he take such joy in killing his brothers he was raised with? Why was he so usless even though he was trained his entire life?

I think its obvious that they're not very effective as soldiers I believe there was a scene referencing the desire to use clones instead. Probably many more like Finn we just havent seen yet.

>it's not 'jew SJW'
Rey is better than everyone because of pop feminism.

>literally directed by flavor of the month Hollywood (which is 70% to start with) Jew
>literally filled to the brim with propaganda (feminisn, multiculturalism, blaxploitation, gay "liberation", probably way, way, way, way more in the next movies)
>not Jewish propaganda

There were no women and non-whites or aliens in the empire because there were no women, non-whites or alien masks left? I finally get it now.

Kylo shitting on hux. Traitor trooper disproves your point. The movie was retarded and finns character was one of the worst parts.

This. Stop taking this shit so fucking seriously already.

Exactly and last time I checked, she is very white. everyone complains about the villains being white but they quicly forget that their main lead is white too. And every prominent female character will always be white, just look at Rogue One, same thing, white female lead, and group of more or less useless diverse men. look at Han Solo, all the females are very white.
Now stop saying this film has anything to do with social justice. Nu-wars is Kathleen kennedy white feminazi fantasy.

finns character was a great character just staying "he was one of the worst parts" doesn't mean anything. You can't articulate why you don't like him other than being black. We get it you're a racist, but thats no reason to shit on the movie.

SeeI didnt mention anything about skin color you fucking faggot. People like you are the real racists. You disgust me.

I addressed those points and you dismissed them for no rational reason. Its obvious that the deep seated reason why you dislike him is because he's black since you have no rational arguments you can make.

Kylo making one comment to hux when they clearly have a rivalry isn't addressing my points. These guys were trained from birth. Storm troopers were not, clones were, thats why they were much more effective.

It clearly addresses the unreliability of their troops.

Just face it user. You're a 90s born indoctrinated queer. You may have been entertained by finns antics but he made no sense.

i didnt see TFA

>he made no sense.
he made complete sense. Sensible strong willed people resisting the bad guys.

That's called the resistence

Why after 20+ years with the first order did no one realise he wasn't indoctrinated? Why did he take such joy in killing the boys he was raised with? Phasma says they never had any issues with him before.

because this was his first frontline combat mission and it wasn't honorable killing random civilians

>this was his first frontline
That makes no sense at all. Why would they wait till he was so old?
>Sensible
Joyfully killing the boys he was raised with.
I can only assume you're baiting at this point. No one is this stupid.

> with his fat ass
Its genetic

>Why would they wait till he was so old?
Because his role was basically a janitorial position before and they probably needed to expand their ranks and simply moved him into that position.
>Joyfully killing the boys he was raised with.
You're implying theres some type of emotional connection with his peers, they had no names only numbers and likely did not spend much time "bonding"

So he was a janitor reassigned to assist kylo ren on an extremely important mission? It looked like they had plenty of troops. No need to bring in the cooks and cleaners on the most important mission they had going at the time. This makes even less sense.
>You're implying theres some type of emotional connection with his peers.
You dont spend you're entire life with people and not form some level of emotion connection. Traitor trooper certainly seemed very offended by finns betrayal. Also fin having somehow broken his indoctrination would have realized the others didnt know better and yet enjoys killing them. Not only does he make no sense, hes a cunt too.

fuck off its just a fun movie, learn to enjoy things. Finn is a great character and everyone loves him, you're fucking pathetic.

>. Finn is a great character and everyone loves him
Its just you user. You cant even defend the idiocy of the character. Lmao brah just turn your brain off haha.

Because the movie strongly pushes the audience into thinking about it by making the whole waiting for her family thing part of her character. It's like how no one wonders about the pilot guys parents either because it's never brought up

Rey is Luke's daughter, if you remember the first anticipations from the authors, when TFA was in early development, they said that the new trilogy would have been about the children of Luke and Leia, this even started a joke about incest and shit, so some movie sites corrected the new's title as the movies would have been about the children of Luke and Han.
So, as Kylo Ren is the son of Han and Leia then Rey is the daughter of Luke.

You're a dumb fuck user.

Not that I actually care but Rey is nobody. that's how she was written, as a clone of Anakin, but this time she doesn't have a mother either, which is completely retarded but makes her stronker somehow. She doesn't need no man, no dad, no mom. She should get a planet for herself and live there alone

He's the new Han Solo, did anyone ever ask about Han's parents?

Why would anyone care about who Rey's parents are?

>Finn is a great character and everyone loves him,
>im a big deal
>gotta cute boyfriend? Huh? Huh?

he's a clone lmao, he has no parents

>a fucking stormtrooper

>droid please

Because FUK NIGGERRRRZZZZZ

Cause Finn was written in TFA to be the eternal sidekick, a mild comic relief character.

Even in space niggers are abandoning there babies lololol

And that's the comment that tells me it's time to go.
Prequels suck
Sequels are fine
Neither should exist
Disney need to release the original theatrical version remastered on Bluray
You'll all go see The Last jedi regardless of your shitposting

Finn was taken from his family at a very young age. This is how the first order recruits storm troopers by indoctrinating them early in their lives. He even tells Rey about this in the movie but ofcourse OP was too busy sucking cocks to notice that.