HAPPENING

HAPPENING

>A “Superman Reborn Aftermath” tie-in! Superman and Supergirl meet again for the first time to face the evil of the Emerald Empress! Plus, what does it mean for the Girl of Tomorrow when tomorrow promises a Dark Knight? Shocking revelations, all-powerful sorceresses from the future, the Batgirl of Burnside and dinner in the Wild West—they’re all here in this amazing issue!

Batgirl there makes it seem like the Batgirl Annual will def be a part of this

I haven't kept up with DC what is Polaris doing fighting Superman, Supergirl, and Batgirl?

you stupid nigger

okay, i laughed.

I hope this is good. I haven't been enjoying Supergirls's book.

fuck you dc for making me keep following this shitty book after I dropped it last month

>Art by MATIAS BERGARA

At the very least the art will be better than what we've had up to this point (excluding the Rebirth).

>Legion buildup in Orlando's shitty Supergirl book
Damn it

Cover by Lupa

On sale April 12

Superbro doesn't deserve this though. Looks like Superdad still has his rebirth costume

The sick part is that it makes perfect sense given the character's history with the Legion.

>making me read Supergirl to see more Legion stuff
Yeah, fuck you too, DC.

the lines and belt make me think think it's Superbro

They're not the same lines and belt. You're looking for something that isn't there because it's what you WANT to see.

>Polaris fighting superman
oh, this is DC so it's... Fire?
No wait, that doesn't even look like her so it's...
>Emerald Princess.
Yeah, never heard of her.

>Polaris
>X-Men #49(October, 1968)
>Sarya (Emerald Empress)
>Adventure Comics #352(January, 1967)
God, damnit, Marvel. For fuck's sake.
How did Stan keep getting away with it?

>he never read LOSH

I don't know where to begin on LOSH.

Casuals gonna casual, user. And it'll never stop being annoying as fuck.

Whats wrong with Superman's costume?

So shitty Nu52 Superman is going to come back and be shunted off into the 31st century as part of the Legion?

>Dark Knight
will my Kara/Bruce ship finally be acknowledged?

Off subject but does anyone remember when events only happened in annuals and the monthly floppies were spared the nonsense?

>sorceresses
>plural
... Glorith?

Holy crackship, Batman, I haven't seen nor thought of this pairing in ages. Not since I shipped and fapped to the DCAU version of it.

>Batgirl

Well DC just lost a fuck load of sales. She's poison

>>Emerald Princess.
>Yeah, never heard of her.

End yourself