Why is Daphne the best, most perfect girl?

Why is Daphne the best, most perfect girl?

there's already a Daphne thread up you fuck

That thread is about fetishes you dumbfuck.
This is an appreciation thread.

She's nice, but I prefer Velma. Why? Got brains.

Velma is ugly though

She attracted a man who really likes traps.

Almost makes your brain connect the dots.

Yes

The only good Daphne is Mystery Inc. Daphne because she actually has a personality. It's pretty fun, too. She's by far the craziest of all of them, and has an insane inferiority complex due to her extremely talented sisters.

can we just address how much of a sub she must be to have gone under that easily

t. Daphnefag

>He wants to fuck a garden gnome.

What the fuck is that instrument supposed to be?

My dream orgy

Mystery Inc has the best everything.

The old Scooby Doo cartoons were fun, but they were also formulaic as fuck and everyone was entirely one-dimensional. Mystery Inc did a good job of sticking close enough to the formula to not feel too forced while also adding a bit of much-needed depth to both the characters and the stories.

She's also nofunallowed. Hates scifi, comic books, etc

wrong

bump

bump

>when you were a kid you just kinda gravitated to whoever
>when you grew up you tried to be different and like the girl who wasn't supposed to be the "hot one" (even though daphne was never just the "hot one")
>once you took the red pill you realized that Daphne was the qt wife material who would stick with you for life while Velma is just a closet slut.

There's already a fetish thread? Excuse me, then.

A Double Bass.

Because over time Velma emerged as the clear favorite and this series wanted to distinguish itself. Hence, a grumpy, bitchy Velma and an earnest, sympathetic Daphne.

You prefer velma because she seems attainable. The fact is, you are disgusting so you go for the worst. This is why furries exist.

Mystery Inc. Daphne needs to be fucking committed. They're all at least a LITTLE nuts but she's totally bugfuck crazy.

Americans tasting Indian food

lol, that was fruit. So, rich Americans?

Hawt

bump

>you_like_krabby_patties_dont_you_squidward.webm

I want her to bite my dick like she bit that chocolate.

I want to rape her and see her cry mid penetration.

Ironic that you have that image on hand.