>6 fucking feet and eight inches
>probably already a millionaire
>same age as i am
>completely lose sympathy for him

I don't know, but I'd consider you a pleb though

he's a gamer tho

CELTICS BTFO

>They don't
>it's a reasonable assumption to conclude anyone who "doesn't like" Schindler's List is really a shilling conspiratard neckbeard loser

A long winded rhetorical script to say "I'm a hypocrite and everybody who disagrees with me is an inhuman nazi caricature"

I don't know but I'm pleased that I get to laugh at Celshit fans on not one but two boards tonight
>This is our year guise, muh Haywood, Kyrie can carry a team, remember how he took that one shot?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Why do people consider you an anti-Semite if you finger banged your gf during Schindler's list?

*crack*er

>Kyrie can carry a team, remember how he took that one shot?
>airballs game-tying three
Like fucking POTTERY

Why did you start your post with a straw man?
I love Schindler's List; it's cinema's greatest comedy.

What does he play? NBA Live and Madden 2K? Who cares about those normie games. When he starts playing games that actually require skill, like Cuphead and Dark Souls, he can talk to me.

>6'8
imagine being his boipuci slave :o

you thought you could bait Sup Forums into a Sup Forums-tier holocaust "discussion", didn't you OP, you collosal faggot?

well no luck this time this is now a niggerball thread

Starcraft 2 and League

So two meme games? Does anyone even play SC2 anymore? League has always been Dota for babies.

don't care about basketball so i'll take the bait

>Why do people consider you an anti-Semite if you don't like Schindler's list

total nonsense. it's trendy as hell to hate Schindler's List for being a "feel good holocaust movie" that makes a german goy the savior.

he married a gold digging whore that was fresh from high school when he was like 24

he deserves all the misfortune that comes his way

That was in 2012 actually, I don't know what he plays, probably does play flavor of the month shit like Cuphead though

Why is it considered anti-Semitic if you even so much as acknowledge the non-Jewish holocaust victims?

They look so happy desu