Does anyone else remember this movie?

Does anyone else remember this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58-ec126CwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is my favorite scooby movie

Yeah with that one airhead cheerleader
Still better than that ghoul school shit desu

As much as I loved Ghoul School I couldn't find myself enjoying it with Scrappy's existence and his mary sue-ish ways in it.

WRONG

Why do so many people like ghoul school
looking back though ghoul school may have been better, I just hated both of them

Waifus.

Best Scooby movie from the era. It gave me my transformation fetish back in third grade.

Pretty much this. The characters had a decent foundation to be built into something interesting, like whats been done with Winnie on Sup Forums

Never thought I'd say this but this was more entertaining than Ghoul School not to mention this film ends with Scrappy having his final appearance.

The problem with Ghoul School is that no it looks like they went with the first draft for everything.

Still, one of the producers of the original movie has stated that he likes what Sup Forums has done with it, so there's that.

I don't like it for the waifus. The waifuism actually got pretty annoying is the threads we used to have.

I may like Reluctant Werewolf for the some of the same reasons I like Ghoul School if I get the chance to rewatch it. Boo Brothers doesn't look that interesting though.

Shaggy looked so goofy in his werewolf form at the same time I kind of prefer him this way.

I've actually seen the Boo Brothers and surprisingly Scrappy was much more tolerable in the first 80's TV movies than the last too.

And the Boo Brothers are an obvious parody of the Three Stooges.

I guess what draws me towards Ghoul School and Reluctant Werewolf is they both have a variety of different monsters. Boo Brothers just seems to focus on ghosts.

>Winnie on Sup Forums

I don't give a shit about the movie but I love the lore created by all those writefags.

Someone better start posting the winnie drawings from that guy

I remember liking it a whole lot more than Ghoul School as a kid. The whole wacky races gimmick was great fun. Also appealed to my budding TF sensibilities.
Can't remember shit about it now though, since it didn't become a cult Sup Forums hit.

Well there's Phantasma who's basically a ghost but I see what you're coming from.

Though Boo Brothers and Ghoul School have their massive flaws in the films that kind of makes Reluctant Werewolf better than the two of them.

The movie itself is like a combination of Teen Wolf, Wacky Races and Shrek mixed together.

There's nothing wrong with ghosts, I just like the variety.

I for one would like a crossover of Reluctant Werewolf and Ghoul School, specifically Winnie to make a reappearance,

>Ghoul School and Reluctant Werewolf both have Dracula in them.
>They're both pretty much different characters.

How would they explain this?

That's what I want to know, How does Scooby and the gang not recognize Dracula despite meeting him in the previous film?

Doesn't really add up to me, makes me want to ask myself if Ghoul School is even canon?

Possibly because he wasn't green and hideous the last time they saw him.

Also, the red shirt films may just be their own canon at this rate.

Since when did Shaggy have a tail?

Since when did Winnie?

Meant for What happened to the first post?

Actually Shaggy did have a tail at one point while in a poor attempt to hide from the mob though we never saw it again through the rest of the film.

Winnie having a tail is something I don't recall however I think it's probably part of the "new design" fans have given her.

The gang should still know who Dracula is though.

i remember
>Shaggy's hot GF
>The Hunch Bunch
>the monster/car puns
>Dracula's wife wanted a piece of the Shaggy

Why does Shaggy always get the sweet puss?

>Like finally Scoob
>We can be together

Lucky for you...

Whatever happened to Shaggy's girlfriend?

>Scooby-Doo
>Canon

Scooby-Doo = Zelda.

HE ATE HER

I bet he did~

>werewolf munchies
Plausible

"Dracula" could be like a title for vampires
Maybe synonymous with "king" for them
So ghoul school Dracula was king vampire where he was from, and reluctant werewolf's Dracula was a different leader somewhere else
This would explain why they look different ( and )

I know its bullshit, but its fun bullshit

I like it.

Wouldn't the title for Vampire King would be "Count" which could be a term for "Vampire King" ?

A king outranks a count but I think a count can be the head of a government in some contexts? I'm not sure.

tfw years later I finally understand why I wanted Shaggy to lose and stay a werewolf
I forget were there any hot monster men.

A count presides over a county, which isn't that large. A king rules a kingdom, which is many counties banded together to form a single country.

What about the nobles above count but below king? Is a duke's dukedom a special kind of county?

I can buy the fact that they are vampires as a species but don't buy that are two Draculas. Maybe it could be a different timeline of some sort?

Did we ever find that storyboard where they drew Dracula's dick and gave it little bat wings?

Oddly enough Sibella refers to herself as "Count" Dracula's daughter. There was nothing confirmed about Ghoul School's Dracula being king.

>Counts preside over counties, which generally consist of baronies
>Dukes preside over duchies, which are comprised of counties (IE, the counts answer to the duke)
>Kings preside over duchies and any counties that aren't controlled by a duchy

Barons < Counts < Dukes < Kings < Emperors

But that might suggest that he was important. I mean, the other ghoul didn't say whose daughter they were when they were introduced.

I can totally buy that there are two Draculae. Every king called himself Caesar for a while there.

Honestly prefer this Winnie design over It is weird how Werewolf Shaggy looks more like a wolf than Winnie who looks more like a bat to me.

Plagueofgripes design is king though.

I think that's why Winnie got the whole redesign since she looks much less of an actual wolf than her father and Shaggy.

HUNCH BUNCH

I just find it too formal. Ripped up clothing I feel makes more sense, especially looking at how her father dresses.

True, making her more wolf like I definitely support.

Yeah fuck everything else, when are these two coming back?

That period of time when it was just Shaggy, with a red shirt, and Scooby was so weird to me.

And Scrappy.

And Daphne and Flim-Flam in 13 Ghosts.

Why weren't Fred, Daphne, and Velma in this, Boo Brothers and Ghoul School?

And Vincent Van Ghoul.

Speaking of which why were RWW, BB, and GS not even mentioned on Mystery Incorporated?

They were going to college?

Or doing coke. It was the 80's.

Because the red shirt shaggy stories were just a dream.

Explain the 13 Ghosts.

Shaggy wanted to fuck Daphne and imagined the whole thing.

Wasn't Van Ghoul just an actor in MI?

What if they take place in the virtual world from Cyber Chase?

Virtual Shaggy had a red shirt in that movie, and they showed that "real" monsters can exist in the virtual world.

Even if may never reappear in the series I would at least like it they were mentioned in some of the episodes.

Though there were some scenes that implicated that Shaggy's a werewolf which could be a callback from RWW.

I think they gave virtual Shaggy a red t-shirt as not only a callback but to distinguish which Shaggy is which since they both wear the same clothes would be hard to tell them apart.

What if Scooby and Scrappy swapped body plans and sizes but everything else was the same

youtube.com/watch?v=58-ec126CwI

Easter egg.

I like the idea of them being brothers, so Reluctant Werewolf Dracula is Sibella's uncle

cute, but Winnie's too skinny(always felt an older version of her should be visibly /fit/, maybe even a bit on the buff side)

my main issue with the "main" design that frequents Ghoul School threads is that her outfit is incredibly boring

>my main issue with the "main" design that frequents Ghoul School threads

Are you talking about the redesign?

yes, the whole flannel and jeans thing is boring, especially when compared to the other girls who often have much more variable designs and outfits

I agree, and it's not exactly helped by how popular she became.

"Dracula" means "son of the dragon" as in the epithet earned by Vlad II of Wallachia. Since Vlad Dracul had multiple sons (though only one is regularly called "Dracula"), it could work.

Well there's nothing stopping anyone from always giving her and the other girls different outfits to wear.

Unlikely especially when Daphne in Mystery Incorporated actually knows Film Flam.

true, if I had any art skills I'd come up with something different for her

Delicious latin cock?

The only time I ever wrote a lore-y story everybody got mad at me because it involved an aged up Tanis and also probably because it didn't get lewd. I was supposed to write a part two but I still haven't

I actually like the Hunch Bunch, Crunch especially.

I named my testicles after them and never really stopped referring to them as such.

I mostly love that one of them was voiced by Rob Paulsen.

Saw it on Boomerang on a flight to Los Angeles. It was okay.

Pretty sure it's why I associate lycanthropy less with mindless violence and the loss of control and more with a positive transformation that allows one to shed their insecurities and be more confident and assertive.

Is the story saved anywhere?

Noice stealth Winnie thread.