Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Tell me more.

Meh, unless those two are bringing Pre-N52 Harley into Rebirth I won't get mad, those two constantly tease about Harley jester costume so yeah I'm indifferent

HARLEY QUINN #17

>Written by AMANDA CONNER and JIMMY PALMIOTTI • Backup story written by PAUL DINI and JIMMY PALMIOTTI • Art by JOHN TIMMS • Backup story art by BRET BLEVINS • Cover by AMANDA CONNER • Variant cover by FRANK CHO

>“Deadly Sin” part one! The twisted Harley Sinn’s been released from prison, and she’s looking to hurt Harley in a whole new way…by going after somebody she loved and lost! And to make this issue extra-unmissable, a brand-new backup story begins, set in Harley’s earliest days with the Joker—and co-written by one of Harley’s original creators, Paul Dini! “Harley Loves Joker” kicks off as Harley makes the biggest mistake of her burgeoning criminal career…accidentally revealing the location of Mistah J’s hideout!

>On sale APRIL 5 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

>Dini AND Palmiotti back up story

Dini why?

I miss old Harley....

>Dini why?
Oh, so we don't like him either.

Nah, man you read wrong. I'm asking why Dini let himself be associate with Palmiotti, my fear is that Palmiotti will drag Dini writing down

>grumpy old men

Are you seriously implying Palmiotti writing is on any way good?

Are you seriously implying Dini writing is on any way good?

Well of course it is , you contrarian

>Harley Sinn

Eh?

kind of a day of the dead version of Nu Harley, she was a villain not long before rebirth

This kind of had me thinking this was going to be the cover for Harley's Little Black Book that follows the Lobo issue. I was a little hyped for a second until I saw Now I'm just disappointed. As much as I hate Harley Quinn, I'm a sucker for Team Up books, and have been enjoying LBB. But this...this sounds awful.

>As much as I hate Harley Quinn
That explains everything minus the part about reading comics you hate

>

He wrote some good stuff on Jonah Hex and Power Girl.

But on the other hand he was working with Justin Grey on those.

>le Lanning maymay

You must have missed the part where I said that I'm a sucker for team ups and have actually been enjoying the book.

M8, the only title that Palmiotti have wrote it solo has been Harley and that's been a complete disaster. Some writers work best as a team while others work best solo, Palmiotti needs Gray to reign him in

I didn't believe it, sorry.

>Lanning hasn't made comics since he and Abnett split
Forget it, kid. Your company warring isn't working.
Oh, and Gray isn't very good solo; his Lone Ranger Vindicated was forgetlable.

What Andy Lanning has to do with the Palmiotti/Gray case?

Ain't company fight, man. I'm just starting facts, and the fact is that Palmiotti hasn't wrote a good without Gray. Some writers work better as a team since they filter out each out ideas.

>Ain't company fight, man
Prove it.

>Giffen solo sucks
>DeMatteis solo sucks
Rooney, could you delete this thread? Thank you.

How?.. I could show this, but I don't think it'll change your mind

I said SOME, not all. Jesus reading comprehension.

>First it's "Joker loves Harley"
>Now it's "Harley loves Joker"
>Dini writing Harley/Joker
Well at least there's this. Thank fuck. They're riding that SS wave hard.

Wait, so are they un-retconning it so that Harley used to wear the Jester outfit? Because according the New 52, she'd always worn this monstrosity

Not a good comparison.

Palmiotti has always toyed up with Jester Harley, it's a recurrent joke through the whole ongoing