ITT: Write a kid-friendly cartoon that's based around your fetish

ITT: Write a kid-friendly cartoon that's based around your fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1z4801BNC8
pastebin.com/9haNq5Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There already are quite a few giantess episodes.
not that I'd mind some more

....A girl in a maid outfit goes around fighting crime? Not that unusual.

i would have to think
BE/huge boobs isn't that easy as you'd think
and im writing for an american audience.

A little girl lives in a giant sea monster's stomach as it swims through the ocean.

Already been done more than a dozen times over

>based around your fetish.
Which one?

All of them

Hypnosis is a pretty easy one. The bad guys are trying to mind control the world, the good guys try to stop them. Sometimes the main characters get caught, but they usually escape.

How the hell do you write a fertility kink to be child friendly?

Make a Captain Planet-esque environmentalist show. Have a dryad/nature spirit who looks sorta pregnant and wants to plant trees.

What fetish is that?

>tfw it never featured yours

I'll admit I sometimes find it somewhat frustrating when a cartoon features something that would appeal to a fetish I have, only it doesn't happen to a female character.

Bondage

FOP already did it for me.

Totally Spies it's cheating, user.

Someone beat me to the punch.

But not a full SERIES.

I already have it

female NTR has already been done.

The adventures of three FUTA women with a mastubation addiction.

A girl in a maid outfit cleaning up crimes so no one knows that the villain did the crime

No fucking way of doing breast expansion of in a kid friendly setting. Canada did it once, but that would never fly in America outside of a live action comedy show.

Time stop works as long as nothing lewd is done which is disappointing, but it can be used.

I have too many fetishes to fit in an episode

>Magical aliens (that look like talking animals) are on Earth for plot reasons
>Full power is unlocked only when empowering another being
>"Empowering" involves physically merging with them and becoming a physically perfect hybrid being
>Read: attractive monstergirls.
>Technically, there could be monsterboys, but a previous scan of humanity used an all-girl school as a representative sample.
Ideally, there would be one or two of these (shy high school girl and lazy bum), with other fetishistic heroes working in some sort of team.

You have an amazing fetish.

But I dunno on how to build a show around it.

Well I like teenage girls in latex catsuits and Totally Spies already exists.

Also before you ask, I go through Kleenex boxes like Pablo Escabar goes through rubberbands.

Done.

bunch of shows have that pregnant lady that never ever gives birth

>tfw it did
>But no one else would ever see it as a fetish thing

thats pretty dang close to Steven Universe

Is that a good or a bad thing? Because that happens a lot with me

Okay, let's scan my fucked up little list...
Upskirts/Pantyshots? Nope, not the whole basis of the show but could sneak them in maybe, even if forced to put shorts under any skirts because if they're tight shorts thatisalsomyfetish.jpg.
Skin-tight clothing like catsuits and cycle shorts? Can avoid being lewd easy enough...
Petrification and Inanimate TF? Doable, common enough element.
Transformation? Guess so, see above and/or note that characters turning into other things to fight is common too.
Bondage? Yeah sure, been done.
Shrinking/Miniperson? Easy. been done.
Mind control/Body Control like puppet strings? Yeah.
Body swapping? Yeah, pretty common.
Leather/Spandex/Latex clothes? Yeah, can sneak it in.
Characters fighting in practical yet still fairly attractive/sexy clothes? Probably
Guys in tunics/kilts? Yep, even better combined with some of the above...
Male pantyshots? Of course, thanks to double standards exposing male undies isn't even seen as lewd most of the time!
Twins? Easy.
Covert or not-so-covert pervert females? Probably, just gotta be subtle.
Cameltoes on females, nipple-pokies on all, bulges on males? Probably no, I'd think...
Well-built but not super-muscular people in relatively tight clothes without going into the lewd stuff above? Maybe.
Cute non-thicc asses? If careful, everyone who should have a cute ass, would have a cute ass.
Genderswapping? Also doable, been done, avoid lewd.
Timestop? I guess it can sneak in.
Crossdressing? Maybe, but needs to be snuck in, I'd guess.
Cosplay/costumes? Yeah, pretty easy
Tomboys? Probably but making it obviously fetishy is maybe too much.
Twinks/Femboys? Maybe even harder not like that though but possible maybe to sneak it in.
MILFs/DILFs? Yeah, easy to sneak in.
Cuddling? Oh god no, NC-17.

A lot of them happen to benefit from being things the bad guys can do that can be "evil" without murdering people, keeping it kid-friendly.

Sort of depends I think. It can ether be seen as abnormal, but tame, or it can be so tame, that it becomes abnormal.

Did you have a single relative who didn't abuse you during childhood?

You couldn't do boobs, you'd have to center it around some other body part inflating (like a hand or something) and have some oblique jokes implying tits.

Metaphorically, like this user suggests:

Have something that's generating "children", maybe a robot that spits out other robots.

So I'm guessing you like Totally Spies too?

I'm imagining Thanksgiving at that user's house, where the whole family has gathered for a giant meal. Throughout the day they get up and go into the next room to abuse user.

Ooh, sorry guys. Let me know when you're done.

>Implying he isn't lying on the middle of the table in place of the stuffed turkey

It's your birthday user

youtube.com/watch?v=n1z4801BNC8

You're asking that because of that last entry I spoilered, isn't it? Well, truth is...

I actually had a completely unhorrific childhood. Most traumatic thing was the goldfish and the dog dying but not at the same time, I mean, if I wanted to make that joke I'd have just claimed it was the cat that died. Most of the big ol' fucked up list of stuff is probably the fault of cartoons, videogames, and the internet I'd bet.

Hell no, I'm not THAT fucked up!

Yeah, but can you make a kid-friendly cartoon out of it?

The closest I've seen mine in a kids show.

In the same sense that Power Rangers is "pretty dang close" to Voltron, yes.

They both have fusion as a power-up, but other than that, they're pretty different.

>Tfw the only characters who get bill-possessed are all male

What's wrong with Totally Spies, user?

I'm indifferent but Wendy would have been great.

Nothing, really, I was joking.

Honestly never really enjoyed it though, dunno why.

Gumball finds an hallucenagenic spore that can only grow on girls stomachs, so he starts a farm scraping them off of carrie pennys and jamies stomach and selling said spores like drugs, thus hijinks ensue

meh, too short

My fetish can only ever be used as a gag like on FoP

I guess a show about Cupid could make it work

You have to try.

Fuck, that actually sounds like a viable concept, wretchedness of vore aside. You could be meeting all kinds of weird underwater shit, as well as travel about islands n shit.

It's a classic "Jonah and the Whale" type story, but you're right it has a lot of potential.

Maybe a girl is on a boat with her family sailing across a huge ocean and the ship is attacked by a giant monster. She blacks out during the attack and wakes up inside the monster, where she can somehow survive.

The show is her learning about the monster and her world, exploring new places the monster takes her, and ultimately trying to find out what happened to her family and getting home.

tits just aren't going to happen

>But no one else would ever see it as a fetish thing

haha, i got a whole movie of this
those tile patterns man

You can't make a kid-friendly cartoon about violent physical masochism

That one got closest.

You easily could.

>Traps
There are ways.

>Superhero whose power is winning

>But always gets beat up real bad

>But enjoys saving the day so much it's always worth it

totally cheating.

How fucking dare you make this sound like an actual idea

That's not what i mean

How do you make a kid-friendly cartoon about someone obsessed with feeling extreme physical pain

What are some shows with a lot of guys_ in distress?

Yeah I don't think cum in general could make a kid-friendly cartoon.

>fetish
>an outfit
Kys

You could have him looking really smug during it.
Maybe have a few times where he has an option to save the day without getting his ass beat but do it anyways, have characters comment on it, stuff like that.

>Sharp teeth

Human average joe finds the underground where monsters live and ends up in the company and adventures of vampires, demons, dragons, and other such

Gratuitous tooth shots on "scary" monsters is easy. Expressive characters smiling, laughing, eating, otherwise.

M-maybe even a romance storyline can sneak in some playful biting

Playful bites feel surprisingly good

From human teeth anyway

An action/adventure/superhero series where the main character has the ability to become super-strong and super-muscular. Most likely the MC would be a kid/teen, with their character arc revolving around learning to control their strength and whatnot. Clothing damage would be frequent.

Admittedly, my fetish is easy mode when it comes to cartoons.

Futa gets my juices flowing, so I guess a version of SU more focused on Stevonnie. Also Stevonnie dates men and is more assertive.

>lactation
Would a mother nursing her baby be okay? I'm sure some people would complain, but I'm also sure a lot of people would defend it.

I guess the cop-out option would be having a farmer milking his cows or something lame like that.

Anthro cowgirls

I almost think that was added specifically for the sake of torture//possession fetishests.

Either that or for angsty fanfic writers.

remember that episode of Spongebob where Sandy wants to get in on all the X-TREME action before she hibernates?

Make it like that

The implications of this don't feel that kid friendly

Back at the Barnyard did it. It was bizarre and creepy, but they did it.

They also had udders on a male cow

like I said, bizarre and creepy

Four little dicks
Big ol' bootleg Paul Blart cow man orgasm, and the cottage cheese produced from the result

There's no way they're not aware of what kind of following Bill started to get and I think they were just rolling with it by the end.

>Petplay/slaveplay
>mind control

Hm, a bit harder to pull off but maybe something like
>An alien race comes to earth and abducts people as slaves/workers/ect
>Main character is taken and sold to an alien on cool alien world
>They put mind control collars or w/e on them but MC's doesnt work
>Alien and MC have strained semi-sarcastic relationship because the MC is constantly trying to escape, plot against his owner, getting his owner in trouble with his neighbors and "human control"
>Show would be mostly comedic but have bonding moments between alien and MC
>Lots of potential for visual puns, as well as slapstick

Okay, let's try this.

In the near future, science happens and a nightmare universe leaks into ours. People exposed to breaches for too long mutate, ranging from concealable skin conditions to becoming full on monsters.

The series follows a crew of high-tech private exterminators in armor as they hunt down supernatural threats to the struggling civilization. Every episode is a independent Ghostbusters-style case where the crew goes up against different creatures- something inhabiting a mall and turning people into mannequins, something causing an epidemic of gluttony, etc (all of which pander to some kind of fetish in a semi-spooky way.)

The main team has some kind of temporary monster transformations (to have girl monsters in every episode and sell more toys.) One member of the team is a bald-headed lady witch, and one is a hard-nosed professional voiced by Jennifer Hale. She chews some kind of match or something because you can't show smoking on TV.

I'm thinking something like Inhumanoids meets Ghostbusters meets Generator Rex.

That covers:
>Monster girls
>transformation
>husky voices
>bald girls
>bodysuits and medical braces
>Mannequin TF
>Stuffing/WG

And any other fetishes that can get slipped in, all concealed under a framework of an action/horror cartoon for plausible deniability.

>Athletic Shortstacks

Goblin girl falls in love with an apprentice swordsman. Series is just her exercising to keep up with his adventurous lifestyle. Probably has actual health tips in there.

>a mini-girl in love with a normal-sized guy
eh, it's been done

Carrie doesn't have a stomach

Only good goblin is a dead goblin. Same with orcs.

Fantastic Max but with a teen girl

>fetish is making tomboys act feminine against their will
>happens in every show with a tomboy
>truly the best fetish

Literally impossible.

hehe

There's already an anime based around mine, does that count?

But Braceface did giant boobs with no repercussions

How could you make an entire series based on female fat/wg?

here's one I fiddled with a while ago for a series focused on FMG(female muscle growth);

Mistress Muscles
pastebin.com/9haNq5Kc

comments and/or suggestions are welcome

DC's already got my deadly kiss fetish covered.