Why did she have to leave the building to get ketchup

why did she have to leave the building to get ketchup
there's a lot of fries there, why won't she share a few?
hell my dad would jack a few of my fries right in front of me to get me mad sometimes
looking back, that's pretty funny.

what's the problem here

hell, there's ketchup right there on the table

it's adventure time, it's not supposed to make any sense

It's not the fries, it's the fact that her dad kept turning his back on her and not considering her feelings, the fries was just the final straw.

The fries were a metaphor for rape slowpoke

Her dad probably sent her to get ketchup so he could eat some behind her back.

Its the principle of the thing.

She has Daddy Issues and is a perpetual teenager. Any minor offense is going to seem like the world to her.

According to her Diary Book, she just met her father for some days.

Previously she was living alone on the woods, until she found two werewolves that agreed to help her. She lived with them and learned their customs, they said that the vampires were starting to hunt down OTHER mountrous creatures like werewolves, because humans were becoming rare. The werewolves were going to do a meeting to see what to do.

These 2 werewolves learned her origin and made the Nightsphere ritual to summon Abadeer, s he could be reunited with Marcy.....and the first thing that he did....was fucking eat their souls.

Marcy was horrorized, but her dad made execuses for it. The next days he explained her origins, talked about her mother, and Marceline started to feel conflicted, for one side her father was super charming and really loved her, on the other, he fucking killed her friends. She decided to accept him as just a "force of nature".

She them decided to try to use him as a way to help werewolves. They went to the meeting in the middle of ruins, and Abadeer said that he would end their problem with "vampires".

What he did? He ate the fucking souls of everybody.

Marcy was horrorized, but her father just said "now they dont have to care for vampires." Marcy was overwhelmed, and went to some ruins where she found fries, she left for some time and her father ate them.

She was tired of this bulshit, and just banished him for good, until Finn summoned him.

>horrorized

>fries
they look like sonic french toast sticks

>horrorized
"Horrified" is the word you are looking for.

Sorry, I am spic.

>mad because your dad ate some of your food
Post weight

the fries are a simile for her vaginia

The fries are actually just an excuse for the ketchup.

El chiste es que se entienda

The eating of her fries is an allegory to rape.

I thought the whole fries thing was a metaphor for rape...?

I always thought eating her fries was an allegory for rape

Yo, man
Don't do it

> not keeping ketchup in the fridge

No seas huevon morro, tienes todo el maldito internet has el esfuerzo.

This guy is a real faglord.

Because lolrandumb humor, which is fine, but it would be pretty difficult to balance it out with "this shit is serious gaiz" and "muh lore".